SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! Silly local news showed 2 minutes of juror 6. They will dribble the rest on az central. Thanks Elle and Nash!

car-smiley-002.gif
Darn it, I told them I didn't want a red car!!!
car-smiley-011.gif

Ooh, interesting theory. Can we sleuth that out? I remember she got gas in Winnamucca the night of the murder but I'm not sure a--what time the receipt said and b-- how far from Mesa to Winnamucca. Anyone??

Winnemucca stop is on the way home after Salt Lake City.

She called Ryan Burns at about 10:00 (from Nevada). Mesa to NV border is at least 4 and 1/2 hours on her route. It wouldn't have gotten dark in Mesa 'til around 8:00 that time of year. No way she stayed at Travis's until after dark and made it to NV by 10ish.

i live by where TA grew up until he went to mesa and they didn't cover it here at all

Me too. I even had to take my grandson for some testing to the high school Travis went to and NO ONE had even heard about him or the trial. The only time there was anything in our local paper was when the vigil was held at his gravesite last month.

Well...we do know Jodi owned Travis a lot of money. She probably brought the $200 for the last two months...and maybe he was grateful she was FINALLY paying up.

I still think part of the reason she killed was related to money and PPL. She was on the hunt for her next victim and did not want Travis messing with her plans.

Trying to understand why killers do what they do is a freaky exercise. I do it from time to time. It's a bit like wondering what existed before the big bang. You can think and think and think, and still you can't wrap your head around it and you can't be sure of anything. I wonder if SHE even knows. I'll take a stab at it and say maybe she had a huge resentment going on and decided to act on it.

Not disagreeing with you AA, but here are my thoughts:

If a guy consistently had sacred sex with me but wasn't committing to me and lying to people about us, i'd feel like an object.

Yes, but what makes us different from this animal is if we don't like it, hey lesson learned move on. She kept at it thinking her "sacred" gift was going to change him. I think she knew his "searching for a gold-digger blog" rang pretty true to his core values.

No one is perfect, temptation is not for the weak... I will admit her "asset" may have failed her a trip to Mexico, but it granted her an extended stay in jail...
nurmi used that pic too much I say! :seeya:

With the next jury, I have much better feeling b/c that jury will not have been used to CMJA, they will see her mostly from afar and for a shorter time period. I think the chances are much higher with the next jury.

The best response to this I can make was made by someone else and it is in agreement with your observation. (see quote below) :D As far as the rest of her crazy, I have no answers. No ideas. She is way beyond my depth.

This is exactly why her best shot was with this jury. The strategy backfired, and they hung. The next one will put her down -- precisely because they wil not be near the contagion long enough to become infected.

interview with juror 6

go down a bit and click on the video on right side.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/

Thank you! Watched the bit...I wish they would play the entire interview together, but guess that's not possible for ratings.

Wow what a difference with this juror and foreman. What I got from her is honesty. She saw the confused and mentally disturbed CMJA, but she also put her personal feelings aside and went by what the law said.

She seems very reasonable...I would like her even if she voted for life.

Definitely a lethal mixture. I find it unusual that neither were drug users/smokers/drinkers/gamblers etc... I guess the sex was the drug of choice.

Thinking, thinking...imagining....thinking, thinking....ok, yes, I'll give you that. I would feel hurt. Why oh why did he have to pick the ultimate psycho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get