SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
#10 liked Juan, not too aggressive and did a good job
Also said the defense did a good job

And the judge did "a great job"

Ok I haven't seen GMA with the 3 Jurors (guessing that was this morning??)

I haven't looked lately but like to get list of links to interviews because I am very curious what they all thought when hearing case.. intrigues me how they viewed her compared to how we viewed her, experts & defense etc.

I'm impressed the jurors can be so kind when talking about the killer.....I would be bleeped

Information is incredibly hard to come by... I do have a source but my contact is sporadic and the information incomplete. ... So with that said... I have no flipping idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe information on this would be limited since the offenders are juveniles.

The alternate juror also said she and another juror discussed the case outside the courtroom regarding her "staredown" with Jodi and I'm sure the defense lawyers are making a list of such admissions.

Does JVM want to the guilt phase overturned so HLN can do the trial all over again?

The alternate juror said she feared for the life of any juror who voted for life so she would not identify them, but then she identified them pretty much by saying it was mostly the older ones. So the older ones, according to this alternate juror, should feel that their lives are now threatened.

Pardon me, but this is wrong. moo

Very wrong .. HLN is going to cause a retrial sooner or later .. I so wish the jury had done a press conference then just left it alone.

This vid from ABC News is helping me to get up to speed on the Rusty Sneiderman murder. Then, I will check out Andrea's thread here on WS. I am getting sucked into his case from just watching a video somebody posted here!

Dunwoody Day Care Murder - YouTube

The AS trial will be interesting. Lots of us followed the Hemy Neuman (actual shooter) trial so are familiar with the players in this case. It will be a ride, friends!

If they used faulty/incorrect reasoning or didn't make sure they understand the instructions they are certainly deserving of criticism.

If they allowed themselves to be pushed around by the foreman, same thing.

They went through nothing compared to what the Alexanders went through and if its their duty, they shouldn't be seeking praise...and they don't deserve any.

No excuse for hanging on the penalty phase.

When jury duty is somehow equated to the pain of the victim's family.......I am dumbfounded.

I am in awe of the Alexander famly's strength but they don't get "better" justice because of that. They don't deserve "better than a victim with no family.

Throwing the victims family out as a means and excuse to criticize and judge the jury...........wow

The jury and the victim's family are apples and rocks......talk about loss of perspective.

Should a victim with no family not get a good trial?

The santicfication of the Alexander family is beyond bizarre. And certainly an attempt at weak sort of political correctness.

Any argument that is based on "the jury must suffer as much as the family and give the verdict the family wants" is too wierd for me.

I had to go back to the original post by HF because your posts were entangled.

I also had to break his post down sentence by sentence in order to understand where on earth the idea came from that HF in any way suggested there should be a comparison between the pain of the survivors and the DUTY of the jury. He also did not in any way suggest there should be two tiers of justice, that victims without families have no value or that supporting the Alexanders has anything at all to do with political correctness.

Supporting that family and any other family who have had a loved one snatched away has everything to do with humanity and nothing to do with "political correctness." Not even sure I understand what that even meant. lol

The content of your posts mischaracterizes HF's message, as I interpret it.

Haven't been able to keep up with the posts over the last few days ...

Has the foreman pipped down since the pleb jurors started talking to the media?

Has any pleb juror contradicted the foreman's version of events?

TIA

The alternate juror also said she and another juror discussed the case outside the courtroom regarding her "staredown" with Jodi and I'm sure the defense lawyers are making a list of such admissions.

Does JVM want to the guilt phase overturned so HLN can do the trial all over again?

She sure is excited to tweet her opinions and get on TV. Hope her 15 minutes doesn't create any issues. Ditto for the others seeking media attention.

Annnnnnnd I wanna know if anyone has tried the pocket hose?? I am dying to try it,lol:seeya:

Sorry the pocket hose you posted did not show up..ugh.

Late to the posting but I have the pocket hose and I like them. My husband bought three and I thought he was nuts but it's much easier than the other hoses. I don't know how they will last but for now I give it a thumbs up.

Juror not surprised about media coverage.
OMG- too many commercials.
Another nut on HLN- Caryn Kelley. Charged with manslaughter. Sounds like she's drunk on 911 tape. Lots of different stories from Caryn. Jury deliberating now. (who the heck is Caryn Kelley? Why no TV coverage?).

She sure is excited to tweet her opinions and get on TV. Hope her 15 minutes doesn't create any issues. Ditto for the others seeking media attention.

The other ones I've seen chose their words very carefully, but his one on JVM's show just babbled whatever came into her head, and the way JVM encouraged her is what bothers me the most, imo.

WOW juror no 10 on JVM...I like her!!! Says she had "staredown" with CMJA!! Says she thinks CMJA is "innately evil," not emotional problems but just "innately evi." WOW. I guess being so close to CMJA leaves NO DOUBT in one's mind.

Says she thinks AGE made most difference in the hung jury...basically says all 4 for life were older people (says she knows who they are so she can say that). Says she thinks if the "younger ones" hadn't been weeded out by exclusion (alternates and kick-offs), then the result woul dhave been different. Said she thinks older people have hard time giving younger people death penalty. I think everything she says is TRUE...I know there are many older people on here who see right through CMJA and would have no qualms giving Death penalty...but I think for THESE specific older people, it did.

Let's see.....Juror 10 alternate says she would have given death, Juror 17 alternate says she would have given death, Juror 5 probably would have given death, and Juror 8 I think said he would probably have given death. How lucky for CMJA that all these people were excluded....no fair!! I have a feeling Poquito Mas would have also given Death.

I know we don't know for sure whether they would have or not...it's a lot different saying it then actually doing it, but I feel fairly certain they would have, and they had heard all of the evidence. Argh. Just can't believe the stars lined up for CMJA....where is the JUSTICE??????

I believe information on this would be limited since the offenders are juveniles.

Aren't they going to be tried as adults? I mean ringing doorbells and running is one thing as juveniles do.....killing someone then stuffing in a recycle bin is a bit much.

Juror not surprised about media coverage.
OMG- too many commercials.
Another nut on HLN- Caryn Kelley. Charged with manslaughter. Sounds like she's drunk on 911 tape. Lots of different stories from Caryn. Jury deliberating now. (who the heck is Caryn Kelley? Why no TV coverage?).

She is some evil looking lady, who seems to think she is all that. :moo:

Jurors begin deliberations in Caryn Kelley manslaughter trial
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-caryn-kelley-trial-closings-20130528,0,3718308.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member