SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
In court it came out in a text that Travis was afraid of her. It is not beyond belief that he tried to appease his abuser as the abused are wont to do.

Yeah do it... Get it over with and she will leave.
I can live with that.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I know! It plagues me. Why, why did he interact with her on June 4th after everything she put him through? He was so angry and he seemed to see right through her on May 26.

Just a guess, but I am thinking she promised to bring a copy of the voice sex tape for him to personally destroy it. I think she made 2 copies. One to bring to him to destroy, and 1 she kept in CA.

I think this is how she got him to agree to see her.

Yes, but why would someone call one these names and continue to string them along by having sex with them....? 'just asking, don't shoot lol

You still don't understand how she manipulated, set up, wore him out, got him in an enclosed space in a vulnerable position and slaughtered him, all in planned and premeditated fashion?

Just a guess, but I am thinking she promised to bring a copy of the voice sex tape for him to personally destroy it. I think she made 2 copies. One to bring to him to destroy, and 1 she kept in CA.

Oh, I agree. This has been my theory for a long time.

Watching DET VS CHI. A good hockey game helps releive the frustration with this non-verdict.

Yes, but why would someone call one these names and continue to string them along by having sex with them....? 'just asking, don't shoot lol

If you fear for your life you do what you need to do.

String them along? Seriously? As if he had that much power by this point. He was gone from her. She kept coming back. Nastily.

You can't understand because you don't have a pockethose. I don't have one either. Someone in possession of one explained it to me. It was something like ...Men know they shouldn't stick their pockethose in crazy .... but sometimes ...they do anyway.

Look up Madonna / *advertiser censored* complex .. http://madonnawhore.com/ Basically the idea is a man with this issue can't love a woman he has the kind of sex he enjoys with, but can't have that kind of sex with a woman he loves .. KWIM? Anyway it's not that unusual for younger guys to partake in a little of this, JA was the kind of girl you 'wouldn't bring home to mother' my thinking is JA was hoping for much much more, when she finally came out of her own self delusions about what was going on her narcissistic rage led to stalking and eventually murder.

.........and then let her take pictures of his naked?

Such a good theory. She's a manipulative liar, so that makes perfect sense to me!

i still cannot wrap my head around this. I personally don't believe he knew she was coming but I know that's a hot topic. I think he appeased her to try to get her to leave because nothing else was working. She is a psychotic, abusive stalker and needs to be put away forever (or given the needle which would be better imo).

ITA! I think she just showed up, but I just wish he hadn't given into the sex & shower pics that day.

The moment I first heard from Mom that she was saying that Jodi had mental problems, it raised a red flag. She was already finding excuses, IMO. She knew what her kid was capable of and she was already beginning to find ways to save her kid.

One of the Dr Drew shrinks (oriental woman, forgot her name, a two letter last name) a few weeks back said that based on the interviews, she thought the mother always came in contact with the crying, unstable borderline and the father always saw the sociopath and she believed Mr Arias was afraid of his daughter.

I agree Rose. Had the roles been reversed and it was Travis who had killed Jodi and all of the details were identical Travis would now be sitting on Death Row. Those 4 jurors who held out would have never hesitated to sentence a male to death for a heinous murder of a slender petite pretty woman.

I have often wondered what would have happened if Jodi lunged at Travis with that knife and only got in one shallow stab wound. And he was able to defend himself well enough to fight back. If he had struggled to save his own life, and killed her in return, he would probably be on Death Row right now. JMO

Great explanation of why people are supporting Jodi Arias on Dr Drew. Love it!

They were discussing today on HLN how the defense will now alter their tactics by saying jodi is mentally ill and using those tapes with mommy. They will get experts to say she's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member