SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpoqzt2EHaA"]Breeders • Cannonball[/ame]

Yes, there is evidence that he made an issue of sexual morality. He was a self proclaimed virgin at 30 years of age. He used that in his church work and in his speeches for PPL. That was the image he put out there. I think he was very concerned with it getting out.

Then why all the sexting to various women, some of whom were even strangers?

All of that could have exposed him. Hell, a few days after the sex tape he's sending texts to Jodi telling her that he wants to use her as a sex slave.

Travis is not comparable to those reverends *****ing and moaning about homosexuality from the pulpit while secretly jerking it to male twink *advertiser censored* films on the internet. I don't think his heterosexual sex life was that big of a deal to him.

Right, and I think it was by accident because of the same reason that people are saying she was the shutter bug and LE would suspect her if the camera was taken out of the house.

She knew she was the shutter bug, so I dont think she wanted to bring attention to the camera, so that makes me think it went in the wash by accident.

What could have happened is she set it on top of the washer with the lid open and as she started the wash to go around and get more items to throw in the washer, it may have started and the vibrations made it fall into the water.

Either that, or it was puposely thrown in. But I dont think that becuse that would have brought attention to it. Which it did.

BBM~ Maybe she wanted attention to it? Jodi thrives off attention. She's like a host for parasites.

But, maybe, it got tossed around during the struggle/clean-up.

The camera did got tossed around (foot picture), and the bloody towels I would imagine are from wiping the tile floor. The first load of bedding was in the dryer, which I suspect Travis washed because he just had sex with Jodi.

He was under duress? She had already pulled a gun on him and ordered him to
disrobe and get into the into the shower.

There is not one shot that points to his recent weight loss. No muscle poses... No biceps... No six pack abs...
Just duress
IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

True. The angles of those pics and the expressions on his face in the shower are just weird... not Travis-like at all in comparison to other photos we've seen of him. The only thing that fits in my head is that he was not a willing participant for the photo session. But I do subscribe to the knife first theory.

Yes you're quite right .. from Lisa's testimony ..

She said she first broke up with him when she “came to the understanding that he was cheating on me” with Arias. The couple got back together, she said, and she believed him to be a devout Mormon who was a virgin saving himself for marriage, but she wasn’t ready to wed at such a young age.

“At some point did you ever have suspicions that he might have been cheating again?” asked Arias’ defense attorney Jennifer Wilmott.

“Yes,” Daidone replied.

“After Travis’ death were you shocked to learn that he was not a virgin?” Wilmott prodded.

“Yes,” Daidone said softly.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-arias-trial-article-1.1251618#ixzz2Uk14ZsUr

Yes, that was quite shocking indeed. *gulp*

I still want to know exactly what the text fight on May 26 was about. I also still think that she pulled the gun on him first and he slapped it out of her hand and that made her even angrier, like he "defied" her. That, IMO, is why she shot him last like a slap in the face. I think she hacked into bank accounts or something and has some sort of mental illness and had to be in a manic state. She may be athletic with bigger hands, but that just screams of something done by someone with a lot of adrenaline. Plus, she barely had a scratch. It was like a military ambush. Maybe she hacked into Darryl's bank accounts and is blackmailing him too? Either way, this woman is twisted and I wish the truth would come out.

Please let me know if it helps!!! I'm waking at 4am when sun starts rising!! TIA

As a former night shift ER worker, I have two words for you....black out blinds or drapes. Worth every penny. They also keep the sun from heating up your room. I couldn't afford them for a few years, so I used blankets. I'm sure the neighbors loved me. :floorlaugh:

This is such a chilling thought, and totally possible. Remember her diary entry that was something to the effect of the only way to turn it off is to extinguish the light... it was really creepy.

Indeed. I wonder if the obsession stops once the obsessee is out of the picture?

I totally missed that testimony. Thanks. I thought he wasn't exclusive with anyone. Why would Lisa think Travis was "cheating" on her just because he was seeing or dating other people?

Because Lisa said she was young and unexperienced back then.

Travis was about 10 years older, I think. Paging..... MrsG. :D

How is this second penalty phase going to work? I have never seen this happen. The jurors already know that she is guilty of premeditated murder plus felony murder by some jurors and then the murder was most egregious (or whatever the legal term is). Surely the new jury panel isn't stuck in a room with all of the evidence and expected to try to make sense of it all. I assume the DT will give them a statement, then the State, then the DT again, and then will we have more impact statements from both sides or ?????

Hey neighbor - I got a kick out of you saying you could get a new job as an "Ivy Killer"...:floorlaugh: I used to have a houseful of plants and even had a "plant hospital" in garage windows to make new plants out of existing plants. The most common way people "kill" houseplants is by too much watering. Most people like to think that if they give a plant more water, it will do better...Try a pothos ivy as a houseplant...for a starter. Hard to kill 'em unless you overwater. Good luck!

I didn't water the orchids because I was afraid I would kill them . Maybe the house was too cold? It said 72. Hubby keeps it at 66. I tried to find a warm sunny place. (not a lot of sunlight in this house...) we have skylights but very wooded lot.
I def didn't water the ivy outside!
Oh well.
I have a friend that snips random plants while on vacation
and brings the clippings home she has some very cool plants from everywhere and they all grow and thrive!!!
Maybe I do over water???

Hm, interesting. I've never thought of that. Or maybe Jodi felt bad taking it because it wasn't hers. That would be such a total crazy Jodi move... she feels completely justified in murder but no way would she steal. Only way to ensure all proof was gone was to bleach it in washer. But then it totally draws attention to the camera just sitting in the washer. Surely she knew eventually somebody would find it, and would look further in to why it was there. Argh, I'm like a dog chasing his tail with the stupid camera. Who knows.

BBM~ :floorlaugh:

Only part of Jodi's Fognesia™ I buy is the fact that she screwed up with this crime.

imo, she had the 2 weapons to make it appear like 2 intruders (ninjas)... all heck broke loose.

I hear ya. I do think that chaining dogs does cause them to be more aggressive and may cause them to leave as well.

I just cannot take her at her word.
The parents have not commented on Doggy Boy.

I have to confess. I kill house plants.No matter what I do they die!
I got a beautiful orchids plant for Mother's Day and I followed the directions!!!
All I have now is a stick in a pot. :(

He!! I even planted ivy outside at the end of my driveway and it died!!!!
This is GA !!! Ivy takes over here.... For me it dies.

(hey! I think I just found a new job! Ivy killer!!!! I will get rich.)

Anyways... I hope the dog just sensed danger or a neighbour took him away and found. A new home for him.

BBM

I also have to confess... I am Ted Bundy in the spider world.
Unlike Jodi, I kill every spider that crosses my path :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As a former night shift ER worker, I have two words for you....black out blinds or drapes. Worth every penny. They also keep the sun from heating up your room. I couldn't afford them for a few years, so I used blankets. I'm sure the neighbors loved me. :floorlaugh:

Yep! I swear by them. I also use environmental sounds to drown out lawn mowers and garbage trucks....

You wouldn't need to do that by taking pictures. That doesn't make sense even for Jodi. The 8 minutes of pictures were just part of her ruse -- keeps her there to monitor his progress. When she was satisfied that her DNA had been removed, she pulled out a concealed 25 and shot him in the head from a distance of two feet (where the ceiling photo was taken). He lived and she freaked out, tried to shoot him again and the "very old" 25 malfunctioned. During this event, she accidentally snapped the ceiling photo with her right hand. Well, that's one theory I have.

And, your theory is pretty much spot on with mine. :seeya:

True dat! But also the day of Jun4.

1. Did he invite her?
2. Did she take him hostage?
3. Were the pics voluntary posed for by Travis?
4. What weapon did she want to use first? gun/knife. I believe Dr. Horn (gunshot last); but was she intending to the gun first?
5. How the eff did she think she'd get away with this? :facepalm:

Here's my guess ..

She arrived unannounced .. she watched him through the study window, he went to bed and then she snuck in, she either creeped around for hours or they both slept until 12pm when he texted Chris .. she says she didn't want things to end on a bad note, and says 'let's have one last roll in the hay and take those photos we talked about' (promising to delete them after) they then had sex .. he had things to do (like you said) and managed to get her out of the house, she snuck back in .. she sneaks back up to his bedroom and closet .. she starts taking photos of him without him knowing about it .. then he notices, and she keeps up the ruse .. she has a knife with her and starts playing around with it as a 'joke' .. the joke gets more sinister as she's laughing and pretending to stab him, he tells her to stop it, she keeps going and starts to become serious, he sits down in the shower stall to try and get her to stop playing with the knife, and hoping to start talking to her about leaving etc .. she starts to attack him for real .. I'm with the ME on the sequence because HE is the one who would know and got to examine the body ..I think she really thought she'd gone off the grid in Arizona and even if suspected her being there could not be proven.

These are just my ideas about the day .. subject to change ..

Anyhow I truly believe that it is what Mimi Hall, herself tells Flores from day one in that Travis the week prior had once again caught Jodi hacking into his accounts, confronted her about it, and unlike previous times Travis this time let her have it with both barrels fully loaded in calling her out for exactly what she was and had been along.. A scamming sociopath who had zero regard for any other human being , but herself..

BBM

Very respectively snipped for length....

SmoothOperator thank you for that! I esp. loved your last sentence. Can you tell me exactly what did Mimi Hall say about Jodi hacking into his bank accounts the last week? I dont' think I had heard that before. That is very interesting b/c Chris Hughes on a show said that when they had gone over e-mails trying to figure out what the May 26th text was about, in one exchange they saw that CMJA wrote that she will be contacting her lawyer on Monday! Did you hear that? I think that is a very important piece to everything.

Now, please forgive me becauaes I could be wrong - I do not remember if he said the CMJA said that she was going to be contacting her lawyer, or if Travis said that he would be contacting his lawyer. From my recollection, it was CMJA that Chris said who wrote that. And I do not remember if it was an e-mail or some other form of communication, but I believe it was e-mail. Now, if CMJA had said that, it's obvious she was lying and threatening him, b/c first of all I'm sure she didn't have a lawyer on stand-by (back then!), and secondly she would not have any money to pay a lawyer. So surely she was lying and just trying to threaten Travis in order to scare him off whatever he was going to do. Maybe, could it be he was about to go to the police with the information of her hacking??? OMG, I just got that thought. WHAT IF HE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE POLICE WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION HE HAD ON HER.....I.E. HACKING, STALKING, SLASHING TIRES??? That would explain her threatening to call a lawyer to protect herself. That would explain why she hatched a plan to kill him...apparently getting caught by police for hacking was scarier to her than getting caught for murder. Or perhaps what really scared her was the fact that, as many on here have said, then she would be outed to the whole LDS community and all of her friends, including her new budding love Ryan Burns.

Can you give me the infromation on the hacking per Mimi? And if anyone remembers exactly what Chris Hughes said re: calling lawyer, can someone tell me?

TIA.

BBM~ :floorlaugh:

Only part of Jodi's Fognesia™ I buy is the fact that she screwed up with this crime.

imo, she had the 2 weapons to make it appear like 2 intruders (ninjas)... all heck broke loose.

Lol!!! I think I accidentally killed the next door neighbour kid's tarantula !

It was the middle of the night and I was up to let the dogs out.
This HUGE HAIRY SPIDER was crawling across the basement floor. I had to hit it 4 times with a shoe to kill it!!!
Gross ....
3 days later I hear that my sons friend lost his spider.
OOPSY!! (HAD I KNOWN I'D HAVE CALLED HIM TO COME GET IT....)
didn't even know he had a pet.
I did feel bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads