SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll me Away by Bob Seager from the movie Mask with Cher. Im not able to carry over here.

Mikee Daniels looks like Bob Seger. Check out his youtube videos on jodi. He posted some new ones.
Got to love a guy that can make you laugh.

A little offbeat, but does anyone like the Pogues? Dirty Old Town etc.

Huge Pogues fan. I love most Irish bands, just not the muzacky sounding ones.
[video=youtube;kVUZuVZWHkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVUZuVZWHkk[/video]

:floorlaugh: I know the feeling. I'm constantly asking myself whether my students will have any idea what the significance of a reference is, or tentatively asking them if they've ever heard of a band. If you want to feel like a galpagos tortoise, teach college. Once you hit your mid 50's, you're the doddering old grandpa to them.

Or Grandma :floorlaugh:
I took some classes last year at the State college in my small town. The professors loved me- I was the only one who asked/answered questions, while the Teens text--
The students ignored me, old fart that I was. One asked me why I attending-"Are you getting a job or something after you graduate?" . Another thought I was soooooooooo "cute"- little old lady that I am.:blushing: There was one student that I had several classes with that paid attention to me and we became like "bread and butter" on the campus. We did an "Independent Study" on Alzheimer's together (majoring in Gerontology). I have about 20 or credits to get my BA. Have a 3.9 GPA- so there! you snotty teenagers :floorlaugh: Don't know if/when I'll go back.
Loved my professors. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member