Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
George made that statement on March 3, 2011, long before the question of sexual abuse was ever even mentioned. It was during one of the initial hearings. While many posters believe GA "went along with it" I will never believe it until someone can some me something more than a statement from a worried parent who is afraid his guilty daughter will be put to death rather than given a LWOP sentence. I feel quite sure Baez constantly pressured both CA and GA with the death penalty information because even he thought she would be found guilty.

By the way, does he mention the incompetency motion that was a last ditch effort towards the end of the trial in his book?

LG - I know you believe what you do about George. While I truly believe he loved Caylee and had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DEATH or the disposal of her body, I sincerely believe that he, somewhere along the way inbetween his Grand Jury testimony and his testimony at trial, lost his compass. I think by that time, it was lose his daughter to the death penalty and he did what he had to do. It was all contrived testimony by that family. Blatantly so. All just MOO.

Hang on and let me think this through with Beach.... meantime, keep tearing it up in the Fact-Checking thread! :blushing:

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1135&u=13226029

This link is going around of twitter saying that KC is off probation 7/25/12, does anyone on here have access to VineLink to check this to see if it is true?

I can't get the "image" out of the webpage this is on, DON'T want to start any rumors, just I think some people on here have resources to actually check this out??
AGAIN, not starting a rumor, just looking for some fact-based checking?? rumors run rampant on twitter, but I also saw someone on a FB page post this earlier,

OR WHAT does this actually mean, legal speak? Supervision Terminated?? or is this nothing to write home about??

Thanks so much!

ETA: Again, I'm not saying that this info at this link means FCA is off of probation, I'm trying to see if someone here can check into FLA VineLink? if one even exists??? AGAIN, this may be a rumor, but it is going around w/the FCA-interested folks on twitter/FB.

OK, scratch that? I searched VineLink myself for FLA and got this:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0000&agency=900&id=X70160&searchType=offender

I don't think it means anything? see red line at the bottom... twitter is so rampant with rumors and misinformation I hesitate to bring it here, or does it mean something?? Arrrgh, I should've mined my own business!!!!

CHCKMATE22 is doing an awesome job on the fact check thread:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I think KC was extremely mad at George after he testified for the Grand Jury that lead to her being arrested for murder. After that happened all communication was cut off from her parents. Instead of Lee being the one who molested her it switched to George.

Does anyone know if the cell phone pings were available to the jury?

Vinelink for me shows her probabtion terminated as of yesterday.

Most crimes are not committed in front of people or cameras so the majority of cases are based on circumstantial evidence. There was more reasonable doubt in the story JB was telling the jury and they never were able to connect the dots.....such as how did Caylee's body go from the trunk of KC's car for 2.6 days and end up in the swamp. They just never considered that. That was their responsibility because if they could not connect those dots JB's story was false. The truth would have been obvious. Defense provided no proof of any of the statements JB made during his opening. The jury never even caught the "could have" or "may have" when JB was relating what could have happened. The jury freed KC on the possibility that JB was telling the truth not on facts which were lying just a few short feet from where they deliberated. They failed the system miserably. jmo

The jury deliberated? :what: When? :waitasec: I thought they just went in the other room for desserts and drinks. :banghead:

I agree with everything you said. Thank You!

I think KC was extremely mad at George after he testified for the Grand Jury that lead to her being arrested for murder. After that happened all communication was cut off from her parents. Instead of Lee being the one who molested her it switched to George.

Does anyone know if the cell phone pings were available to the jury?

Nah, nobody, including Baez, knows what GA testified to for the Grand Jury.
Baez cut of all communications that were visible in the media, such as telephone calls and jail visits.
Baez wanted it to look as if KC was mad at her dad.
There was a reason for that, we now know the reason.

We can't even begin know who many letters went back and forward between KC and her parents, delivered by Baez himself.
How many conversations Baez had with Ant's and then related them to KC, we'll never know.

Vinelink for me shows her probabtion terminated as of yesterday.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0000&agency=900&id=X70160&searchType=offender

here is link I found and posted above and what I thought of it, does that actually mean that? what about red line at bottom, wasn't her status/updates to be forever sealed? that "John Q Public" would never be able to find in a database her status? I'm just hesitant to believe this because rumors are so rampant on twitter, where this is going like wildfire.

Maybe it is true? but I wonder, any legal types have a read on this link? Thanks!!

ETA: I don't think people are interpreting this correctly, CA info never to be in database for public consumption as far as I remember, another Rumor if you ask me, sorry for bringing it here .......

CHCKMATE22 is doing an awesome job on the fact check thread:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Wow, INDEED! Thanks CHCKMATE22 and everyone involved in it. What a powerful collection of "mistruths"

You guys all rock :rocker:

I may have missed it, but has anyone checked at Walmart to see what kind of saw could be bought for $4.99?

A multi-pak of hacksaw blades can be purchased for less than five bucks.

Patty G posted in the news thread that according to the vinelink, FCA was released from probation yesterday July 25, 2011.

If it is true, the DOC and the her attorneys did not tell the truth about her release date being in August. Or, maybe they just read about RH's calculations and used it to get her released early?

Patty G posted in the news thread that according to the vinelink, FCA was released from probation yesterday July 25, 2011.

If it is true, the DOC and the her attorneys did not tell the truth about her release date being in August. Or, maybe they just read about RH's calculations and used it to get her released early?

Maybe she got time off for good behavior...:cool:

Yes, I'm a thread hog.....lol

Someone appears to be buying up some of the books again. The numbers have improved slightly again since the last time they were posted.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,216 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#2 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#20 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Just reading down the page - saw your post TorisMom003 and had to chuckle - yes, his rank has jumped 130 points...want to guess why???

Because he sold....1 - that is ONE book this morning............You can see the change in the numbers at novelrank - those numbers have increased by one!!
:woohoo:

I wonder if she carried her very own laptop and dog with her when she left.

hi all just a note here I am doing my best to post in the fact checking thread but I am finding that I am re-reading this whole fantasy paper weight because 1 mis-truth from chapter 1 gets repeated totally different in chapter 4 and back and forth so I am trying !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa