Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please oh please oh please oh please oh please

Let it be true.

And let her "hot body" be experiencing Cheeto bloat and a mole outbreak.

I am going to hell, I know.

I'll go with you. Maybe her new pic would have an orange ring around the mouth...:floorlaugh:

I'm inclined to agree with you (and jane_the_dood and Torismom003). Do you think it's even the felon?

It''s not Lee but that is the felon. That picture matched up with other pictures of her wearing the same outfit and jewelry. Just a thought but that guy sure looks like the guy that gave Jeff the finger during trial. I forget his name.

I'm looking for the other pictures.

OK if I go to Amazon/Jose Baez book..... where next? Entering doorstops gets me home maintenance items. :waitasec:

she means the book at amazon. Better used as a doorstop than a literary item. :seeya:

OK if I go to Amazon/Jose Baez book..... where next? Entering doorstops gets me home maintenance items. :waitasec:

wheretofindpics.jpg

It's under "customer images" on the doorstop's Amazon page, and it's currently 14th of 15 images, with the felon in a red shirt. Can't miss it. Don't be eating anything when you look. :what:

Thank you, but that isn't Lee. This guy is much more handsome with a carved jawline than Lee.

Casey looks like her tongue is digging for ear mites on that guy. :what:

It''s not Lee but that is the felon. That picture matched up with other pictures of her wearing the same outfit and jewelry. Just a thought but that guy sure looks like the guy that gave Jeff the finger during trial. I forget his name.

Sucker #537?
(Just a guess)

Under the main "Look inside!" and photo of the cover of the book, you will see "See all 15* customer images." Then you can scroll through one by one to see what's been added.

(*this number changes as things are added/deleted)

Thank you, but that isn't Lee. This guy is much more handsome with a carved jawline than Lee.

Casey looks like her tongue is digging for ear mites on that guy. :what:

Ew. Gak!

You guys are killing me tonight!
:floorlaugh:

I want her arrested just so the first pic will be her fat (or not) and not SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, it will tank the book of lies more!!!!!!!

Perp waddle! Road trip to O-Town! Who's coming? I'll buy the Taco Bell!

BBM Is this true? Wasn't he able to get transcripts of the Grand Jury testimony? I'm in RI, and when I worked for a defense attorney, we were able to get transcripts of the Grand Jury testimony.
It may not have been released to the public, but didn't OCA's team get it? I would think so :waitasec:

Did ya have to pay for them? If so - there's your answer...:floorlaugh:

I'll go with you. Maybe her new pic would have an orange ring around the mouth...:floorlaugh:

Yesssssss! Can someone photoshop the "rage" pic and add an orange ring? PRICELESS!!!

ANJ, It is Casey in the photo. I found a few more photos of Casey in the same outfit with the same necklace on. Have not found "the guy" yet, but still looking.

I can't get the picture to show.

I zoomed in with photoshop and there are a few freckles that show, but I'm not familiar with the felon's skin to say if they match ;) It could very well be a photoshop, but it's quite skilled if so! (The reflections from the flash on both people match a single source of light, which is hard to fake.)

I was inclined more to think that if it's fake, (i.e. not the felon at all, regardless of who the man is) it's just some look-a-likes and someone thought it'd be funny.

:waitasec: Must be good lighting! LOL
Or is that poor lighting? LOL

Here is a pic in bright lighting........... (Yeah, I know those are not all freckles!!!!!!LMAO)

Fullscreencapture1092009105649AMbmp.jpg

I've got a TON of chest and shoulder freckles from a lifetime spent in the pool, so ya know, I'm not poking fun of stuff people can't help, but it's just that FCA thinks she is soooooo hawt that makes me wish for bloat and moles/freckles!

Also, I'm mean.

:waitasec: Must be good lighting! LOL
Or is that poor lighting? LOL

Here is a pic in bright lighting........... (Yeah, I know those are not all freckles!!!!!!LMAO)

Fullscreencapture1092009105649AMbmp.jpg

Mmmmmm, bacne! It's what all the Shot Girls are sporting these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa