Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she could have had the Sunfire to drive....but she ditched it. I'm sure Cindy would still be cleaning it all these years later just waiting on her baby ki, err, girl to come home.

Amazing, wasn't it that the A's scrapped a car just because of some old Pizza box/garbage smell...?

:maddening: Mason and Perry are good buddies, that's why. Despicable that she has gotten away with everything.

My comment was in reply to Dcstew's:

CM knows Casey is reporting to PO she never worked then he's on TV telling how she has. He goes on to say he will have Judge Perry sign a paper saying Casey fulfilled her probation. Judge Perry should look at Mason laughing at the system and how he thinks its funny Casey has been lying in her monthly reports. How can someone so publicly get away with the laws of FL?? Based on Masons statement on the news Casey should be violated!

I don't know if anyone would be interested in having my copy of Jeff Aston's book. I'm through with mine and wondered if anyone would like for me to pass it on.

I would, but I've heard you "like to bend pages". Sorry, couldn't resist.

That's very nice of you. I have it on Kindle and was just rereading it myself at the doctor's office yesterday.

I have a hard time giving up certain books. I had 3 from the Scott Peterson trial which I kept for years...for no reason.

Nice of you.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/1...-from-probation-no-kodak-moment-says-attorney

Asked if Casey was aware that her father went to congratulate Jeff Ashton last week, after his defeating incumbent State Attorney Lawson Lamar, Mason said, "Well of course. She saw it. Can you imagine a father going to Mr. Ashton's victory campaign party and congratulating the guy who tired to kill his daughter? That's one of the sickest things. To say, 'shame on George is not enough.' It's despicable."

George has come up in my hate meter a few notches for going to Mr.Ashton and congratulating him, after all he was trying to kill it.

I would like to believe this...but it comes from Mason...he is so low on my truth meter that he doesn't even register. My gut screaming that GA going to congratulate JA is part of their plan to keep them in the media. OR, as my dear friend feels...this would be a great showing that he doesn't support his daughter, when in fact he does.

CM knows Casey is reporting to PO she never worked then he's on TV telling how she has. He goes on to say he will have Judge Perry sign a paper saying Casey fulfilled her probation. Judge Perry should look at Mason laughing at the system and how he thinks its funny Casey has been lying in her monthly reports. How can someone so publicly get away with the laws of FL?? Based on Masons statement on the news Casey should be violated!

IMO, JP and CM are part of the good ole boys club. It was evident to me during the trial. IMO, JP used the trail as a tutorial for an inexperienced attorney and he was part of the jury problem. JMO

Trying to blame innocent people over the course of three years, when he KNEW they were not involved in Caylee's death is not in Baez' job description though..

Sure it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before & I'll say it again:

How do you reconcile the fact that everything can be just peachy with Mom, when she loves, supports & is *still*married to your supposed "childhood rapist" and the man who also got away with sexually assaulting and then murdering your own beloved toddler?

It makes zero sense. It is an impossibility.

But the felon can do it, because none of it is true.

Baez is looking very, er, "big" these days, isn't he?

Very big indeed.

I wonder if he is comfort eating?

He should enter a contest. He has a lot to eat for- a failure of a book, a failure of a bikini business, his home being foreclosed, not being able to make his fat fingers fold a pocket square anymore... sigh.

That would be a lot of hotdogs. I think the current champion can eat 62 of them, he's a gentleman from California. Baez with his big mouth and greedy grabbing hands might be in with a chance.

If not, there's always the walk-in closet.

Sure it is.

Actually, no, it isn't.

The "job" of a good defense lawyer is to rely on his/her thorough knowledge of the law, looking for ways in which their client's rights have been violated under the constitution, to use intelligence and present facts (not SPIN) to present plausable alternative theories about the crime that are not devoid of professional or moral ethics, to show respect to the court by correctly and concisely writing and submitting motions on time, and sharing discovery materials professionally and respecting deadlines in the interest of upholding and showing respect to the entire legal system as a whole- which includes working in a professional if not courteous manner with all parties involved in the case no matter what "side" you are on. A confident, skilled, and genuinely knowledgable attorney works this way, because they know the experience, preparation & intelligence they bring is more than enough to present their side strongly and fairly.

A poorly skilled, poorly prepared, and "out of his depth" attorney needs to rely on subterfuge, trickery, unprofessionalism, and pre-school like flip charts to make his case, because sadly, he has nothing else to offer.

I have said it before, and will say it again: Defense attorneys throughout time have helped guilty clients go free. It is their job to get the best deal they can for their client and sometimes that means a guilty person going free on a technicality; other times that means saying or doing things in hope of raising doubt. The difference I see in this case, however, is that the tactics that the defense felt had to be used did not make any of them sick or disgusted. Most attorneys who help get a guilty person off are not happy about it...they do not go out and celebrate when a killer walks free. They often walk away from their client once their job is finished, and never look back.

I remember the psych doc whose anxiety over the thought of having to be "the vector for lies" in this case rose to the point of making him physically ill. That doc did his job and wrote the required report based on what the killer had told him, but he did not feel good about any of it. He saw KC for what she is: a killer without remorse, a person who is willing to say or do whatever it takes to put the blame on someone else.

Baez et al could have done their job and then walked away from this killer. Instead, they choose to champion her to this day. She is a child killer and they know it, and they are not bothered by that. As her representatives at trial they had no choice but to do whatever they could to assist her legally. But since trial they are defending her by choice, and that speaks volumes to me about their character and integrity...or I should say, lack of.

Just read that Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home in Ohio is for sale.

Casey likes Ohio, doesn't she?

Just sayin'...

I would like to believe this...but it comes from Mason...he is so low on my truth meter that he doesn't even register. My gut screaming that GA going to congratulate JA is part of their plan to keep them in the media. OR, as my dear friend feels...this would be a great showing that he doesn't support his daughter, when in fact he does.

It's probably their attempt to keep spinning the idea that George did everything and FCA was just an innocent, helpless bystander whose only crime was ugly coping. See, George is congratulating the man who tried to put poor, innocent FCA away. They probably still want to make it look like George is a child molester and murderer.

Ugh.

I'm still so po'd that FCA got off, but I don't go around thinking about it all the time. It's not healthy, and even though it was a big shock to me at the time, I'm not going to sit around waiting for the latest FCA sighting or whatever. Every once in a while I think of her and wonder what cr@p she is up to, so I check this forum occasionally, but that is all. She is not going to take up any space in my brain!!! She is certainly not going to get any $$$ from me! Perish the thought.

There is something sick about the way they continue to defend IT when she doesnt deserve any further defense.
Beware out there IT (FCA) is on the prowl and she is looking for her next enabler. Always keep Caylee's memory in your heart because her Mother never will.

Just read that Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home in Ohio is for sale.

Casey likes Ohio, doesn't she?

Just sayin'...

Drew Peterson might be looking for a new wife if he gets acquitted...wouldnt they make a cute couple?

I beg to differ on that one... she'll keep Caylee's memory alive in her mind because Caylee made her 'famous', remember that "she was my greatest accomplishment" (barf-barf). You bet she was... but not in the way that silly sociopath of a girl wishes to believe... Caylee brought her fortune (in her convoluted mind) and fame, and she actually thinks there will be much more of both coming her way. Caylee was her 'ticket' on so many levels it's not even funny- with her friends, her family, the world etc. She's got another thing comin', I'm tellin' you, and it isn't going to be expected or pretty. Karma baby... God and the angels baby. You better keep one eye open Ms Crazy pants... your Karma train is comin'!!!! toot toot!

You made a good point. In her sick mind. Let's hope that Karma train is
A high speed one.

Sure it is.

With all due respect, I find the above statement to be highly insulting to all defense attorneys who do their jobs with intelligence, compassion, integrity and honesty while at the same time managing to adequately defend liars, thieves, con artists and murderers.

Wild

With all due respect, I find the above statement to be highly insulting to all defense attorneys who do their jobs with intelligence, compassion, integrity and honesty while at the same time managing to adequately defend liars, thieves, con artists and murderers.

Wild

...while I find those two sentences to be a complete oxymoron! My opinion only, and no offense intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48