Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Wonders and All - OR FCA is still dieting before she can make her big debut....:waitasec:

I'm enjoying the quiet but it is hard to believe this woman and her famiy will be quiet "forever". Somehow...that doesn't seem possible...

The "Time" is not right :floorlaugh:

I think we'll see Casey and family in full mourning at Shirley's funeral.

I expect a sideshow with poor Casey asking all for forgiveness because she wishes she was a better mother, daughter, sister, and niece. Pretty much like her apology to Amy. OH and it WAS an accident.

I see Cindy asking for privacy for her family to heal. For Casey to be able come back home and be with her family. That she's forgiven her and we should also. I expect a sermon from the pulpit about forgiveness and how we should examine our own lives for wrongdoings and ask Casey for forgiveness.

I wonder if George will be there still as Cindy's and Casey's whipping boy?

Yawn, I won't be impressed. The Anthony's do like to put on a show.

I think we'll see Casey and family in full mourning at Shirley's funeral.

I expect a sideshow with poor Casey asking all for forgiveness because she wishes she was a better mother, daughter, sister, and niece. Pretty much like her apology to Amy. OH and it WAS an accident.

I see Cindy asking for privacy for her family to heal. For Casey to be able come back home and be with her family. That she's forgiven her and we should also. I expect a sermon from the pulpit about forgiveness and how we should examine our own lives for wrongdoings and ask Casey for forgiveness.

I wonder if George will be there still as Cindy's and Casey's whipping boy?

Yawn, I won't be impressed. The Anthony's do like to put on a show.

I don't mean any disrespect to Shirley Pleasa so please don't take this wrong.
If I see those people on TV crying their eye's out for Shirley I will be so mad cuz tear's weren't shed for Caylee. In Cindy's opinion Caylee was "nothing but a shell" after FCA murdered her. I hope all of you understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not so sure that Cindy's brothers would allow her to turn Shirley's funeral into a pity party for herself and/or Casey. We already know how Rick really feels about both women. Not sure how the other family members may feel but I doubt that they are supporting the Anthony clan. If Cindy was smart she would focus only on Shirley and NOT have Casey there but we all know how Cindy really is.

MOO

I'm not so sure that Cindy's brothers would allow her to turn Shirley's funeral into a pity party for herself and/or Casey. We already know how Rick really feels about both women. Not sure how the other family members may feel but I doubt that they are supporting the Anthony clan. If Cindy was smart she would focus only on Shirley and NOT have Casey there but we all know how Cindy really is.

MOO

If I were Rick, I could not stand the thought of being in the same room with fca and her enabler. I would make sure my goodbyes were private! JMO

Isn't Cindy's other brother (I forget his name) the one helping her care for Shirley?

If they do turn this into a side show, I hope they realize people will be even more disgusted with them, if that's possible!

Hi Jose :seeya:

If I see those people on TV crying their eye's out for Shirley I will be so mad cuz tear's weren't shed for Caylee. In Cindy's opinion Caylee was "nothing but a shell" after FCA murdered her. I hope all of you understand what I'm trying to say.

But but but.....and no disrespect to Shirley....but won't she just be a shell also?:waitasec:

But but but.....and no disrespect to Shirley....but won't she just be a shell also?:waitasec:

According to Cindy's rational, right? But who wants to bet when Granny dies they will show her more respect then triple bagging her and tossing her down the road in a swamp?!? SMH at this sideshow family...

Good Morning to you RR0004 - can you give your WS friends a status update this morning? Are you still following doctor's orders and relaxing while your incision heals or are you being true to yourself and have gone back to work???

Hugs - we all love you and want to know you are healing and not in pain please!
Uh...you got me, LG. Back to work today. I woke up feeling better and took it slow all day. Even had my leg up for a couple of periods. I'm gonna keep a close eye on the healing (still some blood)...the main reason the Dr. advised against returning so quickly: the part of the leg with the stitches is prone to problems.
oxoxoxoxo right back at ya!!

I may be wrong but I thought Rick Plesea was staying with CA during this sad time and that he was the one that was so vocal against FCA.

Well, Cindy sure gave some performance on the stand. Almost convinced me that she was on Caylee's side...then she went back to her true self.

Good morning to you too Logical and everyone else. In my perfect world RR0004 would be lounging on a fluffy sofa pampering herself. I too wish her nothing but the very best.
Well, not quite, Wonders...but I did bring one of the throw pillows. Does that count?
Bless you for your kindness...all of you guys have been wonderful. I hope the next 2 weeks fly and I'll get good news about the (2nd) biopsy.

I may be wrong but I thought Rick Plesea was staying with CA during this sad time and that he was the one that was so vocal against FCA.

I just checked and it's Cindy's brother Dan helping with Shirley.

If I were Rick, I could not stand the thought of being in the same room with fca and her enabler. I would make sure my goodbyes were private! JMO

Isn't Cindy's other brother (I forget his name) the one helping her care for Shirley?

If they do turn this into a side show, I hope they realize people will be even more disgusted with them, if that's possible!

Hi Jose :seeya:

How could they stop her? She is the only daughter Shirley had and would expect to say something about her mother and their relationship. How they were close just like she and Casey are. I will scream if Casey gets up and says anything about how close she and Shirley were.

I think his name is Dan.

Uh...you got me, LG. Back to work today. I woke up feeling better and took it slow all day. Even had my leg up for a couple of periods. I'm gonna keep a close eye on the healing (still some blood)...the main reason the Dr. advised against returning so quickly: the part of the leg with the stitches is prone to problems.
oxoxoxoxo right back at ya!!

Colour me "Not Surprised" ..:innocent: but I hope you are taking it slowly. I was thinking about you and your incision, or what my doctor calls a divet when they make a hole....and flexing my calf muscle as if I was walking and can see why they advise against it for the first few days. It's not like a boob you can slam a sports bra on to immobiiize it - only if you walked on the ball of your foot would it stay still?:waitasec:

I hope the doctor is just being cautionary not completely certain. Is it still hurting?

Well, Cindy sure gave some performance on the stand. Almost convinced me that she was on Caylee's side...then she went back to her true self.

I still feel sick when I think of that. I thought listening to her - Finally!
By the next day I was thinking - how long do I need to keep banging my head on this desk to forget I ever believed her! It was heartbreaking to see...so disappointing...

Well, that's my point really. If you can't squeeze out a tear for Caylee *the shell* why would you pretend to squeeze out a tear for someone who lived a full, perhaps wonderful life. Gosh that sounds so disrespectful but I'm trying to be honest with my feeling's on this. I just don't want to see it become something that should be private and respectful for Shirley's sake.

I believe it's the brother by the name of (Doug?), but it's not Rick.

ETA: Thanks for the correct name of Dan WS'ers.

Well, not quite, Wonders...but I did bring one of the throw pillows. Does that count?
Bless you for your kindness...all of you guys have been wonderful. I hope the next 2 weeks fly and I'll get good news about the (2nd) biopsy.

Well, no it dosen't count RR0004 but it will have to do. As I said it would be in my perfect world. One good thing though is that you'll be busy working which help's time pass so that when you get the results the 2 weeks will have flown by. I am choosing to believe that everything is going to be perfect with the results as I demand it.

Sweet Dreams in Heaven, Little Caylee.... So many of us wish you were here, you are in our hearts and prayers, and we all love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow