Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying a prayer for you RR0004+ as always. :blowkiss:

Saying a prayer for you RR0004+ as always. :blowkiss:
Thanks, sweetie. Just got home from the Dr. The excision was quick. Now, I wait for the 2nd biopsy. That will take 2 weeks...ugh. :( But, thinking positive thoughts. I'll be right here on my couch for the next day. Looking forward to catching up with all that's been going on here.

ETA: Was just thinking...I don't know what I'd do without you guys. You are all such beautiful human beings.

Wow - a person has to have a lot of time on their hands to be in at Amazon on the discussion sites! We know that some people go to sites to post opposing views and aren't there because of their beliefs but just because they think it's fun to disagree and get everyone riled up. They have no beliefs and are just there to get play games with people who really care about an issue that means something to them.

Amazon doesn't have a dog in the race - they are there to sell books only, not run a discussion site.

There isn't a win there folks because it isn't actually a discussion - it's just a game to the one side of the players. A waste - a huge waste!

People do it here all the time with a certain.. er... member that likes to jerk your chains. And people argue the same points over and over with no chance of changing minds. I don't see a difference. I think both sides are having fun with each other over there. Same amount of time was spent here discussing as well.

People do it here all the time with a certain.. er... member that likes to jerk your chains. And people argue the same points over and over with no chance of changing minds. I don't see a difference. I think both sides are having fun with each other over there. Same amount of time was spent here discussing as well.
IMO, it was never "fun" here. But, I get what you're saying. I just went over there to read what's been going on...and it seems that some may be enjoying the reactions they're getting...but it appears to be very frustrating to those who know...and I mean, REALLY know...the facts. I've seen so much backsliding by the "teasers", that I personally don't know how the others stand it.

You will notice I worded my description very carefully....and kudos to the defenders - as long as they are having fun.

I was speaking my own opinion - not expecting agreement. Just saying it was something I don't have the time or patience for - I like an debate that can make progress.

And no - I don't think it is fun here at all when we have a going nowhere discussion. IMO:moo:

IMO, it was never "fun" here. But, I get what you're saying. I just went over there to read what's been going on...and it seems that some may be enjoying the reactions they're getting...but it appears to be very frustrating to those who know...and I mean, REALLY know...the facts. I've seen so much backsliding by the "teasers", that I personally don't know how the others stand it.

I can only speak for myself, but when it gets too stressful/painful :banghead: there, I come back here and read insightful, intelligent posts.

Thanks, sweetie. Just got home from the Dr. The excision was quick. Now, I wait for the 2nd biopsy. That will take 2 weeks...ugh. :( But, thinking positive thoughts. I'll be right here on my couch for the next day. Looking forward to catching up with all that's been going on here.

ETA: Was just thinking...I don't know what I'd do without you guys. You are all such beautiful human beings.

Oh good - I just hopped back into our site for a minute to see if you "reported in" yet. Whew! Two weeks eh? Hope you are "resting comfortably" and with my optimistic hat on can I say - "so far so good?"

Bigs Hugs RR0004 - keep the faith! :blowkiss:

I can only speak for myself, but when it gets too stressful/painful :banghead: there, I come back here and read insightful, intelligent posts.

I've been following you - you've been holding your own, brave WS-er that you are! :woot:

Wow - a person has to have a lot of time on their hands to be in at Amazon on the discussion sites! We know that some people go to sites to post opposing views and aren't there because of their beliefs but just because they think it's fun to disagree and get everyone riled up. They have no beliefs and are just there to get play games with people who really care about an issue that means something to them.

Amazon doesn't have a dog in the race - they are there to sell books only, not run a discussion site.

There isn't a win there folks because it isn't actually a discussion - it's just a game to the one side of the players. A waste - a huge waste!

I just told one of them they have the logic of a rock lol..
.. i dont post there often any more as my work is busy

Yeah me too.. It can be very frustrating dealing with a few of them.. i put on ignore at times.. lol

:banghead:

So hoping all is well, can I join you :couch: and keep you company. I havE :popcorn:

-

-------------------
You are a beautiful person too. love'ya! :seeya:

I just told one of them they have the logic of a rock lol..
.. i dont post there often any more as my work is busy

Yes, mine too! But I don't even know if there is a battle or if all your hard work is paying off. Here we are half way through the month and Mr. Baez has sold 47 books at Amazon worldwide to date. :razz:

Oy - I have resisted so long in reading the reviews on Amazon - I really didn't want that book showing up in my history. Didn't get past 3 - maybe four reviews. I won't visit that book again. (but love you all for staying the course!)

Yes, mine too! But I don't even know if there is a battle or if all your hard work is paying off. Here we are half way through the month and Mr. Baez has sold 47 books at Amazon worldwide to date. :razz:

I've never looked closely enough, and don't know if I can figure it out for myself, so I'll ask you. How do you know how many books have been sold?

I'm thinking 47 books isn't that much considering the audience for the trial, IYKWIM. :waitasec:

Hi, Jose :seeya:

I've never looked closely enough, and don't know if I can figure it out for myself, so I'll ask you. How do you know how many books have been sold?

I'm thinking 47 books isn't that much considering the audience for the trial, IYKWIM. :waitasec:

Hi, Jose :seeya:

Haha! Go to www.novelrank.com and put Jose Baez in the author name, the click on his book when it comes up and it shows you the countries and totals for the day. At the bottom it will say choose today, this week, this month on a drop down and update chart. You can see day by day or week how many on each day.

Once in a while checking it is fun....I see his totals go up and think wow - then see it was three books sold - big deal. You can also see his kindle totals that way also.

Haha! Go to www.novelrank.com and put Jose Baez in the author name, the click on his book when it comes up and it shows you the countries and totals for the day. At the bottom it will say choose today, this week, this month on a drop down and update chart. You can see day by day or week how many on each day.

Once in a while checking it is fun....I see his totals go up and think wow - then see it was three books sold - big deal. You can also see his kindle totals that way also.

Thanks for the link, lg! What fun. Looks like someone's book is circling the drain (Hi, Jose!:seeya:):

drain.GIF

glug glug glug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members