Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And like I said, Let the CHASTIZING begin!

Respectfully, everyone is entitled to their own opinion here. Websleuths says so!

Hypothetically if a protestant attends an all catholic church and keeps shoving their ideology in others faces, then they should not feel offended when the catholics reject it.

There are many opinions here and most do not agree with your position. If you choose to keep presenting it, that is your right and also ours to reject it outright.

JMO.

Someone asked for his thoughts about why he believes molestation. How bout you call out the person who asked the question in the first place. Also, thank you for lumping me into pro-KC when you have no idea what my thoughts on the verdict are.

Thanks a lot, cityslick! Just throw me under the bus! Lol! We actually started out discussing JB's statement about The A's not being supportive, and were discussing why we felt they had or had not been, and this was one of the reasons we were discussing. I apologize if we upset or offended anyone. We were simply debating a new topic comprised of some rehashed info. Sorry to those who were angered.

:grouphug:

My theory is that TMZ is funding FCA. I think every time one of these stories come out on there FCA gets some $$. IMO

I tend to agree that TMZ is Jose's go to news outlet .. mainly because no one else will have him ... well maybe NE and Star, etc. ...
Probably the only money he can get are the peanuts he gets for these little "news" items ...
I also think Jose is keeping the story in the news this way by being their "inside source" ... all Jose if you ask me ... oh, and KC too

I tend to agree that TMZ is Jose's go to news outlet .. mainly because no one else will have him ... well maybe NE and Star, etc. ...
Probably the only money he can get are the peanuts he gets for these little "news" items ...
I also think Jose is keeping the story in the news this way by being their "inside source" ... all Jose if you ask me ... oh, and KC too

I agree with you.

Don't stop there! You have to add a bag over your head, smoke marijuana (fake if you want), and eat meat. Add a car around your waist to where the trunk is out front. Heck, maybe put a squirrel in your pocket! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

nooo, bayouland said they were going as JB, not as pontiac sunfire!!:floorlaugh:

just how far off topic can a thread go?

Ummm ... this is the Sidebar Discussion thread ... and the topic is not sidebars
Maybe you're lost ? :waitasec:

Probably the only money he can get are the peanuts he gets for these little "news" items ...I also think Jose is keeping the story in the news this way by being their "inside source" ... all Jose if you ask me ... oh, and KC too

Maybe he can use those peanuts to feed FCA's little imaginary squirrels..:floorlaugh:

I don't get the TMZ connection. She is far removed from the 'Thirty Mile Zone' that TMZ stands for.

Ummm ... this is the Sidebar Discussion thread ... and the topic is not sidebars
Maybe you're lost ? :waitasec:

Well...We could talk about sidebars but I'm not really sure what they are...link please...:waitasec:

Thanks for the kind words. I do agree that these signs can be fitting to more diagnosis than just molestation/sexual abuse. And I also agree that my POV may be skewed because of my history. However, the secrecy around Caylee's paternity has always been a hinky one. All the secrets and lies (classic sign of incest in the home). As for proof, didn't expect there to be any. As is the case with most incest cases. Most are hidden way past any proof stage (physical evidence) and most victims don't tell or tell slight variations of the truth as to assailant. JMO. I know I did. I actually told a boyfriend first but told him it was my cousin not the real perp. Later it was revealed to my mother that first didn't believe it and then made excuses for it lol. My perp was never reported to authorities for fear of humiliating the family and my mother stayed with him. Sound familiar? Thank God my child didn't accidently drown (what an awful thought) or I may have been a topic of webslueths way before Casey. Not at all being snarkey just trying to lighten the topic with not much success lol. Now I'll drop the topic for I know it's really really not liked on this forum. Only reason to bring it up was in response to another posters question. That happens occassionally where I'm asked what leads me to believe this or that and the only way to honestly answer is to bring this up again. All just my own opinion based on my personal experience and knowledge of this case.

There is no secrecy surrounding Caylee's paternity, and because of DNA testing we know for sure no male family member contributed to her DNA. The issue is that OCA had enough different sexual partners during that two week period that she neither remembers who they were or how many there were. She admitted as much to one of her friends. A secret is only a secret when you know the answer. If you don't know the answer, it's a mystery.

Well...We could talk about sidebars but I'm not really sure what they are...link please...:waitasec:

Sidebar, shmidebar! I wanna talk about BIGFOOT!

harry_bigfoot.jpg

*sings* Can't we all just get along?

I really don't want to see the sidebar get shut down. Yes, we can relax here, but for serious discussion it should go to the proper threads. That's why there are specific threads for specific topics. This is supposed to be a thread where we relax and chitchat, not have serious discussions. It's why it's the sidebar and not called the head on bar or the serious bar, LOL.

Let's all have a drink and be merry, shall we? Peace!

First, I was asked a question by another poster and therefore answered it. I simply stated in my original post that I agreed with baez if you care to read back and see where this all started. Second, I never realized that this thread or forum, for that matter, was only for PRO-GUILTY. If that is the case, I will certainly move along. Geez! THANKS!

I believe the point Strawberry was trying to make is there are already many many threads on WS where these theories of incest/abuse have been discussed over and over again. So many in fact that Baez's media snoopers suggested he use this very information about George as a "theory" in his opening statement.

I would really encourage you, if you are sincere in wishing to continue to have that discussion - to go back a couple of thread pages, and bump that thread or go to the Anthony family Psyche thread and bump it, which by the way simply means to make a "current" reply.

Most posters on this thread have already discussed this topic you want over and over again until they are blue and bone tired of it. There is no evidence and it is simply speculation. But posters will join you over there so I say go for it and discuss to your hearts content.

As you can see, this thread seems to be dedicated to light heartedness and day to day little news bites that come along. Sidebar - not the main story......what's in a name....everything. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member