Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It brings to mind LDB's rhetorical question from the closing arguments...who's life is better? OCA is off in her hidey hole probably feasting on Velveeta parmigiana, JB is getting the NOKD smackdown (IMO)from Barbara Walters on the streets on NY and whining on GR's show. Meanwhile, CA appears to perceive herself as a media star and hasn't worked a day in over three years.

IMO, the whole group is heading down the OCA vortex. Helllooo, she threw her child to rot on the side of the road, she destroyed her father. Does anyone really expect extended loyalty to JB and bunkies?

BBM
Vortex, what a good description! I love it. Thanks.

Dr. Phil is looking for an audience that has strong opinions on the Casey Anthony verdict.

http://drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=15306

I followed the link out of pure curiosity :crazy: but did not fill out the "interest form".
What DID strike me is hilarious is the rolling scroll of "Be on the show!" topics above!!
Ah Yes.....the IRONY IS RICH. As I briefly perused the pro or against Casey Anthony interest form, such topics floated by such as:
--Leading a secret double life?
--Gone to the dark side?
--Angry family member?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It brings to mind LDB's rhetorical question from the closing arguments...who's life is better? OCA is off in her hidey hole probably feasting on Velveeta parmigiana, JB is getting the NOKD smackdown (IMO)from Barbara Walters on the streets on NY and whining on GR's show. Meanwhile, CA appears to perceive herself as a media star and hasn't worked a day in over three years.

IMO, the whole group is heading down the OCA vortex. Helllooo, she threw her child to rot on the side of the road, she destroyed her father. Does anyone really expect extended loyalty to JB and bunkies?

I'd agree with everything but the destroyed her father part - GA did plenty on his own, plenty. I think CA & GA created the Anthony vortex - their daughter just fell farther into it than they did. But, Grandparents who could know exactly where Caylee was discarded and then leave her remains there, all the while faining denial during their limo riding, 1st class accomodations, crab cake filled, fibbapallozza free OCA tour, are not far behind their unemployed felon offspring.

I followed the link out of pure curiosity :crazy: but did not fill out the "interest form".
What DID strike me is hilarious is the rolling scroll of "Be on the show!" topics above!!
Ah Yes.....the IRONY IS RICH. As I briefly perused the pro or against Casey Anthony interest form, such topics floated by such as:
--Gone to the dark side?
--Angry family member?

You made me look! :floorlaugh: Then I moved over to Dr. Phil's community...I wondered where "they" were all hiding.....:crazy:

--Gone to the dark side?
--Angry family member?

I thank you for providing this link. As angry as I have been about this case, I will contiune to be angry until somebody shakes the apple tree. I answered the questions on the forum and yes, I hope they do call on me to be on the show. I didn't much like it that Dr. Phil put them on, and put money into their 'pockets' by way of the foundations, but there deserves to be some form of rebuttal and I threw my hat into the ring. I'm not afraid to speak my mind on national tv. :rocker:

PS: Not to be flip (because this is all very serious business) but what is up with JVM's extra huge and mega-fuzzy microphone??? Just a strange, light moment there!!

Peace XOXO
BBM

--------that's to eliminate the noise from wind etc. when using a mic outdoors that's being fed back to the studio..

Agree that is true with CA and OCA in the family. What we are seeing now is CA being high on "winning" or "victory" over everyone who was criticizing her - the question is going to be - just how long will it take her to "wake up" and realize what she has done.

What I'm going to be very very curious about - is where this family will be in two years - when no one is listening to them anymore - and the media will only be reporting the "bad" stuff. The media won't be watching "yesterday's news" but I will......tick tock - CA, tick tock.....

BOOM!
(sound of CA's bubble bursting)

You really think that? Sitting in jail, when virtually everyone in the world thinks you will spend the rest of your life, if not given the death penalty, I woulodn't put getting my GED anywhere near the top of my bucket list.

Common sense? Plus, if she wanted her GED, she'd have gotten it during her stint in jail.

You really think that? Sitting in jail, when virtually everyone in the world thinks you will spend the rest of your life, if not given the death penalty, I woulodn't put getting my GED anywhere near the top of my bucket list.

Right, because using this time in isolation (about 22 hours a day for 3 years) to give thought to how she had choosen to live her life so far - and then, maybe for the 1st time in her miserable, criminal life, attempting to better herself by completing her GED? Naaa..not OCA, there were simply too many spicey nuts and jalapeno dip & chips to eat, and then there were those letters to cookie to write. That was her bucket list and priority.

OCA was in jail for 3 years all due to her own words and actions - nobody else's, not LE, not the SA, not you, not me. How she choose to pass this time is also a reflection on her priorities.

But did SHE think that she would be spending the rest of her life in jail, if not given the death penalty? I'd say that no, she didn't think that. So why not go ahead and better herself and get her GED? Perhaps because she hasn't changed at all and still expects everything to be handed to her on a silver platter without any effort on her part. After all, why should she be expected to work, or get an education? She is special and people should just give her what she wants.

Would you prioritize junk food, write and illegally pass lie-filled letters to a fellow felon and read goofy novels like FCA did?

Of course I would get my GED and then have my lawyer use it as something objective to point to that I was improving myself. Instead she sat around, did nothing, scowled at her parents and refused to tell anyone the last place she saw Caylee alive. Disgraceful.

BOOM!
(sound of CA's bubble bursting)

I cannot wait for the day all the funds go missing and the A's come out, screaming out to any public forum allowable that THEY were scammed! The irony would be rich indeed. I almost expect this to happen, because the other options for media attention is wearing out real fast.:floorlaugh:

I cannot wait for the day all the funds go missing and the A's come out, screaming out to any public forum allowable that THEY were scammed! The irony would be rich indeed. I almost expect this to happen, because the other options for media attention is wearing out real fast.:floorlaugh:

Yep. I wonder what they'll do when all their funds have dried up (cruises, new cars and exceeding the crab puff limit will do that to ya) and they are hit with the reality that their own fund hasn't created the interest they believed it would?
Considering the salary from that was to become their main source of income, will they then have to return to the workforce as a security attendant and nurse manager? Let's face it, they don't seem to have any other desirable skills.

Right, because using this time in isolation (about 22 hours a day for 3 years) to give thought to how she had choosen to live her life so far - and then, maybe for the 1st time in her miserable, criminal life, attempting to better herself by completing her GED? Naaa..not OCA, there were simply too many spicey nuts and jalapeno dip & chips to eat, and then there were those letters to cookie to write. That was her bucket list and priority.

OCA was in jail for 3 years all due to her own words and actions - nobody else's, not LE, not the SA, not you, not me. How she choose to pass this time is also a reflection on her priorities.

Zippy, you forgot the eyeliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member