Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong and hopefully he clears it up eventually but it just may have been an attempt at humour. As has been pointed out, the 50th annual meeting of the FACDL would be in another 25 years. This year would be the 25th annual meeting.

http://www.facdl.org/index.php

MOO

:waitasec:

Umm....OK....so if the 50th Annual Conference is 25 years from now, nominating JB and CM as speakers would really be a jab from their peers rather than anything resembling an embrace. Is that what you are thinking?

I am somewhat intrigued by the claim of the "52 photos" FCA has taken of herself, in different (some "sexy" poses :floorlaugh: )...what's she going to do with those? I believe they are going to eventually be hacked/leaked, too.

Hmmm, perhaps a book of a collection of photos all of herself? It would be one way for her to make some $$$, as I'm sure her followers/supporters and just plain "hot for her" guys would buy it. If so, may I suggest a title:

Portraits of a Psychopath :what:

(maybe I should have waited for that new thread to open to post this, but I couldn't resist. Beach-slap me if you must, mods :rocker: )

52??? Casey's using specific numbers again???

SOUND THE ALARM!!! SOUND THE ALARM!!! WARN EVERYONE!!

Time to get to work, Webslueths!!! She's at it again!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sadly, I am only half kidding?

ETA: Do you think we need a thread titled "The Meaning Behind the Number 52?"

I see no problem with anyone calling her a murderer. She is or she isn't--no verdict can change reality. If she sues any WS'ers for defamation, they will only have to prove she's a murderer by a preponderance of the evidence (instead of beyond a reasonable doubt), which I think will be way easy. :)

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

Oh, I think the 52 will grow into a much, much bigger number...she's just starting to play with that camera of HERS!

Well JB did say he gave KC a camera since she is passionate about photography and will record her favorite topic and subjects ... Herself.

I guess KC does not have to travel too far for an assignment, she looks in the camera and there she is.

Endless hours capturing her 'Bella Vita' :what: substance? :waitasec: boring :please: no more! :truce:

My guess is KC's handler's gave her a lot of attention when she was first released. Now the handler's are gone and she is bored stiff. What better way to get attention than what she is doing with the videos. She just does not care about anyone's opinion. She can only see her's. I don't even think it bothers her what people think or say as long as she gets attention. Sort of like a 2 year old doing whatever they can to get attention. She just doesn't care unless there is some focus on her, good, bad or indifferent. jmo

um....why the eff does this innocent child need a "handler?" Calling Cindy...take care of your baby!

52??? Casey's using specific numbers again???

SOUND THE ALARM!!! SOUND THE ALARM!!! WARN EVERYONE!!

Time to get to work, Webslueths!!! She's at it again!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sadly, I am only half kidding?

ETA: Do you think we need a thread titled "The Meaning Behind the Number 52?"

52 weeks?

:websleuther:

I just looked up the meaning of the number 52 and this is what I got:

52 - These people will possibly be betrayed by a woman. Accidents and failures are possible.

:gasp::gasp::gasp:

Count up all the people she has thrown under the bus, used or manipulated-Bet it comes out to just about 52, if not a little more-Scary:hills:

February 21st is the 52nd day of the year? Anyone close to Casey born on February 21st? :waitasec:

ETA: I'm only playing with the whole "52" thing. It's fun though and I can just imagine the reaction Prophet Ahhh-Choo is having right now.

I could be wrong and hopefully he clears it up eventually but it just may have been an attempt at humour. As has been pointed out, the 50th annual meeting of the FACDL would be in another 25 years. This year would be the 25th annual meeting.

MOO

Well that would work. I can't help think but RH and his other local fellow criminal attorney colleagues must be a tad embarrassed about the sleazy, sloppy way her DT made them look. He always looked to me like he was having a Preparation H moment when he was interviewed during the trial, as diplomatic as he tried to be. I would not be happy either if people like JB and CM were representing my profession. If that was the intent, then we are slow on the uptake, but I hope are forgiven. The rich irony tends to emanate from only one source in this case and we sometimes are literalists out of frustration.

February 21st is the 52nd day of the year? Anyone close to Casey born on February 21st? :waitasec:

ETA: I'm only playing with the whole "52" thing. It's fun though and I can just imagine the reaction Prophet Ahhh-Choo is having right now.

February 21st is the 52nd day of the year. There is also 52 weeks in a year.

:websleuther:

I just looked up the meaning of the number 52 and this is what I got:

52 - These people will possibly be betrayed by a woman. Accidents and failures are possible.

:gasp::gasp::gasp:

ETA: Maybe I should add the link http://www.numerology369.com/num101_numberssymbolics.php

Interesting. My first thought was that deck of cards used in the Iraq War to highlight various high-ranking targets for elimination - wasn't Saddam Hussein the Ace of Spades or something? I think we know who could claim Queen of Clubs...

What day was the newest video taken? November 9th? On November 9th there were 52 days left in the year. :floorlaugh:

As much as I am kidding, I think I am going to cautiously expect something to happen on February 21st, 2012? Just to say it and if something does happen, I can say I broke a Casey code. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Cindy would be soooo jealous!! :great:

So now what, Casey? No shock and awe over your newest little "cameo." So you talk about yourself? Your nose? Your ear? Your dog? Your phone? Your computer? Your hair? Your camera? Wooo, girl!! Exciting!

You're so boring! Let me know when you post a video of yourself jumping into an alligator and snake infested canal? Okay sweet-cheeks? Thanks, girl!

Going out on a limb here and making a prediction on her next video release... keeping in mind the videos released so far have been made prior to her 1st release on January 5th... We have yet to see a video of her (after Jan 5th) after all the criticism and negative feedback. And because we know her "therapy" consists of her spending her days on HER computer reading comments about HERSELF, I'm thinking we'll be seeing a video soon of her without a single I,my, myself, me, etc. in an attempt to prove us wrong.
She will probably make a fake attempt with therapeutic lingo, "when the tree's blow in the wind, I think of cays... my spiritual friends are such an inspiration, blah, blah, blah"

Just think one's coming.... she wants us to press click, she wants an interview, she's gonna try and outsmart everyone. It's how she rolls.

Or, one could look at it from the point of view that the FACDL is made up of defense attorneys. And what are defense attorney's (and defendants named Anthony) known for telling?

MOO

Or, one could look at it from the point of view that the FACDL is made up of defense attorneys. And what are defense attorney's (and defendants named Anthony) known for telling?

Lies?

:goldstar: for me!!

Going out on a limb here and making a prediction on her next video release... keeping in mind the videos released so far have been made prior to her 1st release on January 5th... We have yet to see a video of her (after Jan 5th) after all the criticism and negative feedback. And because we know her "therapy" consists of her spending her days on HER computer reading comments about HERSELF, I'm thinking we'll be seeing a video soon of her without a single I,my, myself, me, etc. in an attempt to prove us wrong.
She will probably make a fake attempt with therapeutic lingo, "when the tree's blow in the wind, I think of cays... my spiritual friends are such an inspiration, blah, blah, blah"

Just think one's coming.... she wants us to press click, she wants an interview, she's gonna try and outsmart everyone. It's how she rolls.

Well, if she is going to make another video I want to see her wearing a shirt that says "Perfect 10" as she bangs on Sawgrass Apartment #212 door demanding for her roommates, Raquel and Jennifer, to open the door.

I love your predicton and yes she will think she has outsmarted clever people like yourself when all she can do is fake and mimic normal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500