Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACK!! :what: Please don't see my comments as standing up for her - not at all! Just studying her lines of behaviour - we see lots of posters saying she never loved Caylee and hasn't grieved for her. And I don't agree with at least the first part....If you look at the pictures and track how she was constantly telling FCA to bring her home, etc., I think it's pretty evident she adored her. But how she dealt with FCA being charged with her murder is an entirely different story.

I wasn't defending her at all, but trying to look down the lines of the future from what we saw of her "present". In a weird way, I think CA would have been happier if FCA had been given LWOP....she tried so hard to believe it wasn't FCA who killed Caylee...and exhibited some really bizarre and illegal behavior, even when deep in her heart she must have known better.

And then I was trying to imagine her after the "show" was over - when all the action is over and there she is - alone. Things can't be great with her and George - he's got one huge "I told you so" to hold over her head. If CA is even breathing, how can she not be grieving the loss of that beautiful child now - in all that silence?

ITA LG. Imagine the guilt that woman is carrying. She has to feel she let down Caylee in life & death. She could't have a heart if she didn't.

Casey Anthony is a very narrow minded and rigid person. She clearly has tunnel vision, where the tree brain is in control. The left brain is becoming more dominant. It explains why we have pettiness, bureaucracies, bullying, religious fanaticism, terrorism, and genocide. Casey, George, and Cindy Anthony are extremely petty people.

There is a book written by Iain McGilchrist called The Master and His Emissary, who talks about the divided brain.
Right-Forest (Big Picture)
Left-Tree (Tunnel Vision)

Iain McGilchrist thinks the left brain is becoming more dominant nowadays.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_and_His_Emissary"]The Master and His Emissary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-journal-book-deal

“Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time. Casey feels this is the only way that she can get her story out and she feels that the public wants to hear from her. It's unlikely that Casey will have to submit a book proposal and her lawyer, Cheney Mason, has been in discussions with several different publishers, although the response from most has been lukewarm at best.

Well, there's always Ben Bella Books where JB paid for errrr "arranged" a book deal.....and where Rielle Hunter went too. Hmmmmmmmmm

New York publishers had said they were not interested in Hunter's book, citing her negative image, so it is instead being released through a Dallas-based boutique publisher, BenBella Books, on June 26.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-book-John-Edwards-lovers.html#ixzz1yO4o01rH

I think there'll be a "bookcott" a brewing if Ben Bella or any other publisher touches her lie spewing thoughts. We protested on Amazon about one book and that was just a practise run for me. :what: Same thoughts on former mother's mama too.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-journal-book-deal

“Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time. Casey feels this is the only way that she can get her story out and she feels that the public wants to hear from her. It's unlikely that Casey will have to submit a book proposal and her lawyer, Cheney Mason, has been in discussions with several different publishers, although the response from most has been lukewarm at best.

Well, there's always Ben Bella Books where JB paid for errrr "arranged" a book deal.....and where Rielle Hunter went too. Hmmmmmmmmm

New York publishers had said they were not interested in Hunter's book, citing her negative image, so it is instead being released through a Dallas-based boutique publisher, BenBella Books, on June 26.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-book-John-Edwards-lovers.html#ixzz1yO4o01rH

The public DID want to hear from her when they were desperately looking for her daughter. Now, Not even a little bit.

ITA LG. Imagine the guilt that woman is carrying. She has to feel she let down Caylee in life & death. She could't have a heart if she didn't.

Probably the big bucks she got from Dr Phil have helped her deal with that
tinge of guilt...
It's only a matter of time before she comes out with a book or gets paid for more interviews- Caylee is the gift that keeps on giving to the A's.

tinge of guilt...
It's only a matter of time before she comes out with a book or gets paid for more interviews- Caylee is the gift that keeps on giving to the A's.

I think we were all waiting for that book that was due out last February. All I know is when I heard about fca's 'journals', I got the picture of one and only one person taking so many notes and since a lot of people were offended by her outrageous statements on the stand and on Dr. P, I think it's pretty reasonable to think that somebody close is helping to ghost write fca's 'journals'. jmo.

Just read it. Thanks a bunch for the link.

Is it just me or does it seem that California asks more from their attorney's than Florida...... <sarcasm off>...

Seems they do. They don't play in CA.

Been thinking about this former co counsel of fca and co. I now just wonder how much of an influence he had with the disco vest man and the media blitz after fca was released; the highly questionable jaunt on his plane, (for me) the highly questionable photos from OH. and an exclusive story with a gossip site, and this big million dollar deal that was suppposedly struck in Palm Springs which this former co counsel does have a home very close to that airport. I also wonder if he could be in any way a part of this secret elevator group that is not recognized as being a reputable prod. company. Jmo, but why would he donate money to her defense if there wasn't something in it for him somewhere down the line? Seems kind of funny, his plane got repo'd and now he's got another one so quickly? jmo.

I think we were all waiting for that book that was due out last February. All I know is when I heard about fca's 'journals', I got the picture of one and only one person taking so many notes and since a lot of people were offended by her outrageous statements on the stand and on Dr. P, I think it's pretty reasonable to think that somebody close is helping to ghost write fca's 'journals'. jmo.

FCA? The note taker? Cuz she was a notetakin fool during trial. I dunno, maybe if she made it a coffee table book...with actual photos of her legal pad musings. You know with the pictures of her fantasy life in the margins. The ones she drew with highlighter.

I keed. But I could so see that...

tinge of guilt...

BBM- How sad is that?

FCA? The note taker? Cuz she was a notetakin fool during trial. I dunno, maybe if she made it a coffee table book...with actual photos of her legal pad musings. You know with the pictures of her fantasy life in the margins. The ones she drew with highlighter.

I keed. But I could so see that...

More like a 10 page 'Necessary Room' book with stick figures and bubble captions.

tinge of guilt...

ITA Zsa Zsa, I clearly had a weak moment there. WHAT WAS I THINKING?
She has proven over & over again she has no heart when it comes to Caylee.:banghead:

We were talking about this recently and it is O/T but I can draw a parallel to FCA. She claims she wants to explain herself and get on with her life.

Maybe she'd like to see how that is working out for Karla Homalka, the most hated female killer in Canada more than ten years later.

She is still hunted and a jounalist recently found her......

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/06/21/homolka-ebook-caribbean.html

Think people are going to forget/accept you FCA? Ummmm....NO.

Little ot, but whwn I see something on threads I soetimes went to watch Vinnie as he was the only talking head that I can still watch after the last four years, Where did his program and he go? Not an hln anymore and format changed, huh? Any insight of where to find him, or which show you all look to....or shall I only get info still from just my WS buddies? TIA

Little ot, but whwn I see something on threads I soetimes went to watch Vinnie as he was the only talking head that I can still watch after the last four years, Where did his program and he go? Not an hln anymore and format changed, huh? Any insight of where to find him, or which show you all look to....or shall I only get info still from just my WS buddies? TIA

OT, he is tweeting on the Sandusky trial, so maybe he is still hosting "In Session"? I tweeted him and asked, but no answer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500