Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. But you gotta look pretty flipping hard and see the hate first :great:

I feel fairly confident that CA probably Googles herself .. in which case WS would come up on the first results pages most days. Curiosity killed the cat ya know.

Hmmmmmm..... My tea leaves say a little different.....:twocents:
apeals on the state allocation of cost and every other appeal will be denied or upheld. Have no idea what the final cost will be.
She will settle with ZFG for a fairly petty amount or the suit will get dismissed in summary judgement. She will NOT settle with TM, he will sue and win every cent (I firmly believe she will go to court on this one, it's personal). I'm :fence: about LP initiating a lawsuit he's been fairly quiet. Casey won't blow her probation or finish it in another state, and for what it's worth I don't believe we will EVER see her on a talk show, I see no movie deal as well. Now, a book deal?.... I'm :fence: on that one, it would have to be a small agency if it were to happen and again I will say this: There will be no major pre-payout; they may be willing to take the chance but they will protect the investment by withholding until profit. I predict the book deal will fall apart and if finished will flop worse than OJs. The publisher will go out of business and the agent will be unemployed:great:

Hustler? Nope. We won't be seeing Casey this year, I think not for a long time. She will always have money problems. I'm guessing in the end she'll be waist deep in at least 300K when it's all said and done. Anything her lawyers are doing for her now, they are keeping financial track of. Anything she makes from her aquittal forward - they will get a cut as well as reimbursement.

Today? Casey is NOT learning spanish, is NOT dating a millionaire, may be attending online ed but will never work a normal job again.

She will have exhausted her funds, her lawyer's patience, and any donations she is getting within two years. She has nowhere to go. She will either go home to mom (who I believe will be separated from George this year) or sucker some poor sap into supporting her, he will be older and have money. She will have a prenup and will get nothing if he dies. She will outlive him.

She will mend with Cindy, not George. I see him getting very vocal once the divorce is final with Cindy.

The "foundation" will never make them rich, but will provide enough money to sustain the Anthonys. They have worn out their welcome with America. They blew it big time on Dr. Phil. They are not seen as Adam Walsh or Mark Klass. 90% of America dislikes/distrusts them and won't donate. I do not predict them being on any other talk shows unless Casey really screws up and winds back up on murder charges down the road.

She will screw up again within 5 years. She will be back in court, perhaps even back in jail. I think she will have another child. I could totally see her drowning that child in a pool, or having that child actually wind up really drowning ...:sick:

NG, sadly, will NOT win Dancing with the stars......:maddening:

She owes the IRS a chunk of change ,also. :floorlaugh:

And maybe George has a future writing a book "Living With a Pack of Hyenas , a males perspective (AKA the George Anthony Story) " . A Ghostwriter will have to do the actual writing,of course :innocent:

But you know, there are other places on the internet that don't revile her if you look hard enough. She could focus only on fan clubs.

well...yes....but did you ever see that episode of pinky and the brain where brain wants to take over the world and builds this time machine and goes back in time and does stuff, and then goes back forward and all the mice are like pinky - all... poink, zweek, egad? and brain, panicking, runs back to the time machine to change it all back? and pinky is confused and says but but but...it would be easy to rule over them! and brain says yeah...but who would want to?

that's what OCA fan clubs are like.

well...yes....but did you ever see that episode of pinky and the brain where brain wants to take over the world and builds this time machine and goes back in time and does stuff, and then goes back forward and all the mice are like pinky - all... poink, zweek, egad? and brain, panicking, runs back to the time machine to change it all back? and pinky is confused and says but but but...it would be easy to rule over them! and brain says yeah...but who would want to?

that's what OCA fan clubs are like.

I loooove that show:woohoo:

Here's what I think will happen-
For the next year KC will be in the loving hands of "counselors" provided by her DT-possibly DCS and DK (the grief counselor from court) and it will bore her to death! I can hear her saying to herself "All they care about is me grieving over Caylee-and you know that's all I care about too (yeah right)! My life has been taken from me-everything has been taken from me!! OK Casey Marie-we can do this! Remember Survivor-outwit, outlast and outplay"!
She'll come out of probation looking to bust loose and become the celeb who fought the law and won. Water seeks its own level and the offers wilh the most money will come from sleazy socios like Vivid and LF and the temptation will be excruciating to turn down especially when they tell her what a "10" she is and they'll do it "tastefully and artfully".:innocent:
She may resist at first-but only those kind of sharks will continue to swim around after the demand goes away as her media value fades.
Another possiblity is she'll meet her male equivalent and he'll promise to take care of her - long enough for an "intimate" tape to get stolen (OOPS- how did that happen?) and wind up on the internet for rent! She'll probably act like she's soooo upset while thinking "Hey-it worked out for Pam, Paris and Kim. Why not me?":waitasec:

Okay somebody needs to explain to me why the DT would stick handle this woman for a year! Why? They already won her a "not guilty" verdict. They owe her nothing now.
And if she isn't bringing in a Big paycheque until her probation goes by - well I bet the whole gang of them beat it after two or three months -if that.
Because as far as the Defense Team goes, surely it must be over. Over.

Sorry for the OT, but I just read that Elisa Baker got between 14 and 18 years for Zahra Baker's murder. She's also facing drug charges for up 140 years. Hopefully, she won't see the light of day again, but it makes me angry that she only got so little.

And then I remember how much Casey got...

Okay somebody needs to explain to me why the DT would stick handle this woman for a year! Why? They already won her a "not guilty" verdict. They owe her nothing now.
And if she isn't bringing in a Big paycheque until her probation goes by - well I bet the whole gang of them beat it after two or three months -if that.
Because as far as the Defense Team goes, surely it must be over. Over.

you know that proverb that once you save someone's life, you become responsible for them? if they just booted her into the world, they'd be as bad as she is. she's got no family, no friends, no money, no job, no chance at all if they just let her walk out of jail alone. I wouldnt do that to her and I think she's guilty as sin and I dont care for her at all.

Wow, was just on another thread. Check out youtube and search "angry grandfather casey anthony". This link is NOT for the faint of heart. I hate to say this, but I'm sorta hoping he runs into her one day.......

Sorry for the OT, but I just read that Elisa Baker got between 14 and 18 years for Zahra Baker's murder. She's also facing drug charges for up 140 years. Hopefully, she won't see the light of day again, but it makes me angry that she only got so little.

And then I remember how much Casey got...

wow, 14 years for murdering a handicapped child. 140 for drugs....:banghead:

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to interrupt the thread but we could use some help with just a few pizza donations in the search for Michelle Le. Here is the thread. Please scroll to post # 2

CA CA - Search for Michelle Le Fri.&Sat. Sept. 16th & 17th /Food Donations Needed. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

THANK YOU

:bump:

Hi Tricia!! :seeya:

Didn't they catch her killer?? And I guess she's not talking about "where" Michelle is?? Surprised my local paper has NOT covered this story... :waitasec:

you know that proverb that once you save someone's life, you become responsible for them? if they just booted her into the world, they'd be as bad as she is. she's got no family, no friends, no money, no job, no chance at all if they just let her walk out of jail alone. I wouldnt do that to her and I think she's guilty as sin and I dont care for her at all.

No, I think they would walk her out of jail, set her up with a place to live and pay for it for a couple of months, check in once or twice a week for the first two or three months, but basically let her get on with her life and see if she actually ever will" grow up". Did they learn nothing at all from the testimony and depositions about this woman and what a manipulator and freeloader she is?
Who says it's the DT's job to enable her now?

wow, 14 years for murdering a handicapped child. 140 for drugs....:banghead:

Must have been some kind of a plea bargain - guess the State didn't want to take any chances on a getting an OCA verdict - can't say I blame them...
as unfair as it is..

I haven't seen any sign of interest from JB since he left NYC with empty pockets. CM and what's her name show up to ask for a delay or to challenge rulings, but does he really have much of a practice left these days? He does like being on camera though, so as long as that's possible he'll be there. Sims may or may not be keeping her in a cage at her Buddhist center, but if so that offer will expire once she figures out FCA is not a 'hurt soul', she's just evil. And that save someone's life proverb is definitely not one that lawyer's practice, btw...especially this fame whoring bunch.

I am curious as to who OCA is smiling so big at. If the jury is sitting directly across
from her it seems she is smiling at one of them at around 5:29.
Former Anthony judge breaks silence - YouTube

I can't watch NG but noticed the banner across the bottom of the screen, "Juror 3, I did not say tot mom is innocent". WTH, so you're now saying she's guilty? Too little, too late. GO. AWAY. You had your chance three months ago. :maddening: :maddening:

No, I think they would walk her out of jail, set her up with a place to live and pay for it for a couple of months, check in once or twice a week for the first two or three months, but basically let her get on with her life and see if she actually ever will" grow up". Did they learn nothing at all from the testimony and depositions about this woman and what a manipulator and freeloader she is?

Problem is the minute JB cuts her lose, someone else will come along, pick her up and make a million off her and JB will end up banging his head against a wall. She'll stay on his "speed dial" until her value is significantly marked down like 100%. jmo

I can't watch NG but noticed the banner across the bottom of the screen, "Juror 3, I did not say tot mom is innocent". WTH, so you're now saying she's guilty? Too little, too late. GO. AWAY. You had your chance three months ago. :maddening: :maddening:

That's Jennifer, right? She claims tot mom is not guilty, but not innocent. Even though we hate it, we can't forget that there is a distinction between "not guilty" and "innocent". Ask Mark Eiglarsh: The truth doesn't matter. :banghead:

BBM
I don't think they care a wit about KC's future-they are busy with their own futures and don't have time or the inclination to babysit! However, I think they do care about how KC re-enters society and how it reflects on them-therefore, they probably are hoping she doesn't crash and burn too soon. So, they are probably using their young staff to keep tabs on her the best they can. I bet they would love to see a mother and daughter reunion so they can say "Here Cindy-she's all yours!! Good luck!!" :fence:

I think after listening to a few clips from the Dr. Phil show, I figured out how KC got as bad as she became. Not to blame her parents completely, but anyone with a brain would know her upbringing would bring trouble later.
Heres an example: My cute little 5 lb. Chihuahua is my love of my life. He follows me around and watches me go about my day in the house. The minute I am on the phone, he misbehaves. He growls at my Yorkie and plays loudly with her. The other night as I was on the phone with a newly opened bag of cheddar popcorn, he poked his tiny nose into it and snagged himself a piece. I yelled at him and told him to get off the bed and told him he was a baaaaad doggie. I banished him from the bed for the night.
Now, I really wanted to laugh and just enjoy his cuteness, but I know he would be emboldened if I didn't do something immediately.
KC was their cute chihuahua that should have been disciplined at the first lie. Instead she lied about school, jobs and stole from everyone( with no consequence). Why would they be surprised when she committed the ultimate crime?
Just like a bad dog, she should be crated and only let out to eat, pee and poop!
JMO:)

Does anyone remember the criminal case Baez is supposid to be defending in Fla now? I can't recall the defendants name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member