Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes-disposing of the body--- it kind of goes with the territory of murder.

imo

Yes indeed . . . unless you know something that is not widely known, an inside source perhaps. Or you have a deep distrust in consensual reality.

imo

ITA!!!! Heck yes it does. I am just floored. I can't believe that there could EVER be a disconnect between who disposed of the body and the murderer. That makes no sense whatsoever. If someone is disposing of a body, they know darn well what happened to it and who did it. And most times, the SAME PERSON who disposes of the body is also the murderer.

Just unbelieveable the lengths some people are willing to go to separate Casey from the murder. Everything else is okay, including duct tape after death and disposing of the body, but she didn't murder her. That doesn't make any logical sense!!!!

I feel like I stepped into a bizarro world where logic doesn't exist. Seriously. My jaw is hanging open here.

BellaVita, I would like to add to your question to pcrum.

If FCA really lost her marbles as you seem to think (previous post), then how did she think clearly enough to stage a kidnapping to cover for the accident? How also did Dr.'s determine that she does not suffer mental illness?

I was a psychiatric nurse for 17 years. One does not lose one's marbles to that degree, then suddenly regain them as if nothing were ever wrong. Your body can't even do that.

The psychiatrists could not even give her a personality disorder diagnosis, and they certainly did not give her a mental illness, which would include psychosis. And psychosis would certainly prevent a person from staging a murder scene from an accident.

Only misunderstanding mental illness, having incorrect assumptions about it, would lead a person to think Casey "cracked" or "freaked".

Having an correct understanding of mental illness would have a person saying "She's not mentally ill, she just cruel, cold, selfish and murderous." Those are NOT qualities of mental illness.

It's laughable. The kc supporters are alive. ;)

Mr. Kronk had nothing to do with the child's murder.

Mr. Kronk wasn't on trial.

imo

I will never in my life understand these KC supporters. It blows.my.mind. Poor Caylee

I would like to know how the tape lost its adhesive power and detached from the blanket or bag, yet it somehow regained adhesion in order to stick to Caylee's hair???? Not possible. The tape did not lose its adhesive qualities and then magically become sticky again. Not even one in a billion chance of that. Also you have stated in other posts that FCA DID apply the tape to stage a kidnapping/murder to cover for an accident. Just curious if you have changed your mind about that. Thanks.

ITfreakingA. Seriously. This must be some super powered, magical tape that only Casey Anthony could possibly own. Good Lord. Science, people, SCIENCE. Stick to that and the truth of the duct tape is there!

Yup! And the Anthony's kept using the word woods it drove me nuts I tell ya.
I for one will never believe that OCA would go to all the trouble and work to bury Caylee. She didn't give a flip about Caylee so she just threw her into that swamp knowing it was a dumping ground for peoples trash and that's what Caylee was to her.

It's all spin from the As. They want to rehabilitate themselves for their foundation$$$$$$$$$. Over time some people will believe FCA lovingly buried Caylee if Cindy says it enough and it's a stipulation for every interview. The As are going all out -- poor FCA was the victim of seizures and a brain tumor. This was just a misunderstanding and what the heck else do you do with a corpse, it's just a shell?

I think FCA went to the edge of the grass line and gave Caylee's coffin (2 trash bags and a laundry bag) a toss into the woods. Then she headed to Tony's for movie night.

IMO

Facts and the basic laws governing the stickiness of duct tape, mental illness, "my opinion is more convincing to me than CSI, expert witnesses and scientists such as MEs, chemists and forensic anthropologists", it's all up for grabs, if you want. A person has the perfect right to believe whatever they want, and to write it out and tell everyone about it.

And, they will be challenged. I'm pretty sure what I'm seeing (and this is my opinion) is folks who WANT Casey to be innocent, and then track backward through the evidence and fiddle with it, ignore it, amplify and diminish it to fit with what they want to believe. Truth is proven in just the opposite way, from facts and evidence to conclusion.

I don't think they are true FCA supporters. Some people enjoy causing friction. Kind of like FCA, ignore is the best option.

IMO

when I first started visiting this site it was all about the actual "sleuthing". that was back when this case began. it was very interesting then. a persons opinion, suggestion was just that, and some ran with it to try and prove, or disprove your post. now i see that when somebody (like myself) posts an opinion they are hung with the "KC supporter" tag. personally, I am not convinced of anything with this case. but i assure you that i am not a "KC supporter" simply because from the beginning she did not report anything with regards to her daughter, as well as the things that went on in her life during those 30+ days that Caylee was "missing".

scanning over the last few posts in this thread I realized that I can disprove some of these statements! duct tape magically losing its adhesiveness, then getting it back? sure...not magically, and probably not to the extent that you would end up with the results here. but...tape gets pulled off, temps go down and adhesive hardens to some extent, water moves said tape, weather changes and the heat comes back/adhesive softens and becomes sticky once again. I have personally seen, and done this! so, unless you have tried this yourself, your opinion is just that, your opinion. why would you label somebody with some ugly name because they have offered an opinion?

RK destroying scene? I can see that! doesnt make me a KC supporter, nor am I thinking that RK did something to destroy the scene on purpose. I dont think it so strange that duct tape got attached to the skull/hair then fell over the rest of the skull when he picked it up with his tool.

no, I dont support KC at all. for me not too much has been proven with this case. Jury got it right, DA should have went for lesser....

when I first started visiting this site it was all about the actual "sleuthing". that was back when this case began. it was very interesting then. a persons opinion, suggestion was just that, and some ran with it to try and prove, or disprove your post. now i see that when somebody (like myself) posts an opinion they are hung with the "KC supporter" tag. personally, I am not convinced of anything with this case. but i assure you that i am not a "KC supporter" simply because from the beginning she did not report anything with regards to her daughter, as well as the things that went on in her life during those 30+ days that Caylee was "missing".

scanning over the last few posts in this thread I realized that I can disprove some of these statements! duct tape magically losing its adhesiveness, then getting it back? sure...not magically, and probably not to the extent that you would end up with the results here. but...tape gets pulled off, temps go down and adhesive hardens to some extent, water moves said tape, weather changes and the heat comes back/adhesive softens and becomes sticky once again. I have personally seen, and done this! so, unless you have tried this yourself, your opinion is just that, your opinion. why would you label somebody with some ugly name because they have offered an opinion?

RK destroying scene? I can see that! doesnt make me a KC supporter, nor am I thinking that RK did something to destroy the scene on purpose. I dont think it so strange that duct tape got attached to the skull/hair then fell over the rest of the skull when he picked it up with his tool.

no, I dont support KC at all. for me not too much has been proven with this case. Jury got it right, DA should have went for lesser....

The jury had several lesser options to convict her on and didn't do it. They also did not review any of the evidence in deliberations.

imo

what does this mean? you mean that if KC charmed some loser dude into helping her dispose of Caylee then he is guilty of murder too?

disposing of a body is not murder...

The jury had several lesser options to convict her on and didn't do it. They also did not review any of the evidence in deliberations.

I know lots of people that knew very little about this case, they did not need to review any evidence either, and came up with the same verdict. sad, but true

my point was i think people are less likely to vote guilty if they arent sure/and there is the DP on the table

ITA!!!! Heck yes it does. I am just floored. I can't believe that there could EVER be a disconnect between who disposed of the body and the murderer. That makes no sense whatsoever. If someone is disposing of a body, they know darn well what happened to it and who did it. And most times, the SAME PERSON who disposes of the body is also the murderer.

Just unbelieveable the lengths some people are willing to go to separate Casey from the murder. Everything else is okay, including duct tape after death and disposing of the body, but she didn't murder her. That doesn't make any logical sense!!!!

I feel like I stepped into a bizarro world where logic doesn't exist. Seriously. My jaw is hanging open here.

lol Aedrys, I love your words. Bizarro world is right.
"I feel like I stepped into a bizarro world where logic doesn't exist. Seriously. My jaw is hanging open here."

um, have you tried this? or do you have a degree in duct tape? I have seen this happen, and proved it to myself during this trial

You kept your tape underwater for two months? Isn't that longer than the trial lasted?:waitasec:

I know lots of people that knew very little about this case, they did not need to review any evidence either, and came up with the same verdict. sad, but true

my point was i think people are less likely to vote guilty if they arent sure/and there is the DP on the table

Even if death penalty was on the table did not mean automatic death sentence for a conviction. It was an option to be deliberated during the penalty phase.

have YOU actually done it? at all? I mean actually bought duct tape, and went through these motions? or are you just speculating, or going by what you heard?

Crime scene technicians, medical examiners, etc., go to university for years, have years of experience under all kinds of conditions and cases, and know how to conduct these kinds of fact finding jobs under pristine conditions. I'm a great believer in putting my faith with the professional.

I was a psychiatric nurse for 17 years. One does not lose one's marbles to that degree, then suddenly regain them as if nothing were ever wrong. Your body can't even do that.

The psychiatrists could not even give her a personality disorder diagnosis, and they certainly did not give her a mental illness, which would include psychosis. And psychosis would certainly prevent a person from staging a murder scene from an accident.

Only misunderstanding mental illness, having incorrect assumptions about it, would lead a person to think Casey "cracked" or "freaked".

Having an correct understanding of mental illness would have a person saying "She's not mentally ill, she just cruel, cold, selfish and murderous." Those are NOT qualities of mental illness.

I am glad to have your input. If the professionals do not consider FCA mentally ill, or haven't diagnosed her with a disorder, that's is good enough for me. I personally am not buying into CA's story that something is "wrong", indicating a mental illness.

Of course there is something wrong! But, it isn't new, mothers murder their children all too often. Isn't the double standard strange though? No one tried to say Scott Peterson was mentally ill. I don't believe they said Susan Smith was ill either. Both of these perps murders to serve their own romantic desires just like FCA but for some reason people drink the kool-aid and buy into it.

JMO

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members