Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been OK with the Prosecution stating "31 days" and then handing it over to the defense.

Now that would have been something to see.

I find myself amazed at how much technology has progressed in the last 4 years since the murder. When this case first came on the scene, I was glued to my desktop.

Then, I got a laptop and could watch the trial and post at the same time.

Now, I can follow this whole thing on my Iphone anywhere. (Which has a GPS) No computer needed.

I don't know how the computer forensics folks keep up. It evolves daily.

But even without the computer/phone forensics, a dead body in a trunk is pretty good evidence, anyway. They made a good case considering it was a dry bones situation.

I know! Now instead of the webcam they would have had a livestream outside the A's house. I vaguely remember red shirt man but not as well as I remember Little Dude.

I can't get beyond the visual...Cheney Mason giving us all the middle-finger salute. Such a Southern gentleman.

Yes, that's a picture that's hard to forget - but I cannot comment on Baez's names for us because I do not have nine cats - alas I have none - just two dogs so...guess I'm not a blogger at all....:floorlaugh:

You're not weird, you're human! Dec. 11, 2008 was a horrific day, certainly. But the joy of your nephew's birth would have overshadowed that for you and your family, I'm sure. And congrats on an addition to your clan!

And...Dec. 12 was my big 5-0 and I elected to stay home, on the computer, here on WS, rather than have a party. Will never forget.

I wonder if he will plug his book by saying something like this.
If you want the truth read my book.:furious:

-------------
We should tell him, why read the "book" we have the transcripts..:seeya:

You're not weird, you're human! Dec. 11, 2008 was a horrific day, certainly. But the joy of your nephew's birth would have overshadowed that for you and your family, I'm sure. And congrats on an addition to your clan!

I went with my daughter to the library a few weeks ago. It occurred to me then that it had been almost FOUR years since I was last at that library. How did I know that? I spent the day there in a seminar on 12/11/08 and went home and turned on the news. No you're not weird.

I was just thinking about Patty G too. I'll write her as well. I'd better let Chefmom know we're out of food again while I'm at it. :sigh:

timer55bombshell.gif

I was worried through out the whole trial. My husband kept reassuring me that the prosecution would connect the dots for the jury and tie it all neatly together etc. The prosecution gave them way too much credit (As in that they were smart and could put two and two together) Well as I feared it didnt work out well.

I wonder if he will plug his book by saying something like this.
If you want the truth read my book.:furious:

Unfortunately very few people want to read his book. Even less want to pay for it.
I guess we know what the Baez family and friends will be getting for Christmas this year!:floorlaugh:

An hour to go ladies and gentlemen!

It really is good to be amongst all of you again. I haven't abandoned Websleuths and have posted on other cases and always checked in on Caylee over here. I just don't post over here as much because it still hurts. The verdict that is. I came in to check on another case I am following and seen the front page news and immediately ran over here to see everyone, well almost everyone, back here for Caylee. It's good to see! XOXOXOXO

hmm...was just thinking...

While we're waiting, why don't we reminisce? Let's think of all the insulting names that "bloggers" were referenced as by the defense team et al.

Aaaand, go!

We were cat ladies - specifically nine cats! (I named them at one time, will see if I can find that post - but it did inspire me to make a sunday funny on the name calling!)
Sundayfunnynotfunny.jpg

AT LEAST HE FINALLY ADMITS WE KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE - INCLUDING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Florida’s public-record law needs to bow to a defendant’s right to a fair trial,” he said. “Some woman sitting behind her computer with nine cats knows more about the case than anybody. What you end up with is a dog and pony show, and people want to march in the parade. I think it is severely perverting justice.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/0...#storylink=cpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member