Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember what it was that everyone knew but was never brought out at trial. I'm thinking they never mentioned the cell phone pings and JG talking to Casey on the phone after George went to work and thinking he heard Caylee.

I was thinking of the cell phone pings too or the sim card. Maybe a receipt for something? Something to do with Caylee's clothes. Something she told someone, Tracy or a friend in jail?? Something to do with DC? Gas cans? Photo surveillence? Fingerprints?

The fact that it's ratings week disturbs me, but could be a coincidence. Maybe somehow "The time is right". IMO it's not going to benefit fca or jb financially, probably just the opposite.

Hi Jose :seeya: Hi fca :seeya:

I will be here tonight but might not have access to a tv so hoping there is a link to follow.

There are 12 people in Pinellas County who need to listen carefully and I am hoping her mother can finally come to grips with the truth.

If the media is presenting that "98% of the 'new' evidence was missed", then I suspect the new evidence is related to computer information. There was a lot of info that was compiled during the computer forensic exam and IMO, the wrong info was focused on during the trial. The relevant stuff got lost in the chloroform debate.

If the media is presenting that "98% of the evidence was missed", then I suspect the new evidence is related to computer information. There was a lot of info that was compiled during the computer forensic exam and IMO, the wrong info was focused on during the trial. The relevant stuff got lost in the chloroform debate.

Not 98% of the evidence. I think it was worded something like "98% of this batch of evidence."

If the media is presenting that "98% of the evidence was missed", then I suspect the new evidence is related to computer information. There was a lot of info that was compiled during the computer forensic exam and IMO, the wrong info was focused on during the trial. The relevant stuff got lost in the chloroform debate.
I agree. I think they relied to heavily on one program to decipher the missing sectors and restored only what they thought the search was based on from the finding of the trunk. We know that jb's computer forensic guy caught the 84 searches error - so he probably used a different technique to restore that hard drive and that is where the info jb used in his book to try to point to GA as the killer came from - but IMHO JB knew, but felt he could snooker the public (his readers - all 10 of them) into thinking GA did it.

Be back - need to go puke!

Not 98% of the evidence. I think it was worded something like "98% of this batch of evidence."

Sorry, should have worded my post a bit different as I did mean the new evidence. Will go back and reword. Thanks :)

bbm: I concur wholeheartedly with what I bolded and felt that way during the CIC as well (that the relevant stuff was never presented and when it was.. it was not done in a way as to have the necessary impact)

When they rested I said out loud to myself: "that is it"?

(the above is just my :twocents: of course:moo:)

Doesn't that make him kind of unethical?? I mean attorney client privilege and all. I'm shocked :what: :floorlaugh:

IMHO - drop the kind of!

On the privilege - I sure would like to see just what that wavier the felon signed said - cause if she signed all rights away - I guess not. I am hoping it will still (if this is what the bombshell is) lead to another bar investigation.

I don't understand...if there are people here at WS who know what the information is that is going to be "uncovered" by Tony Pippitone tonight, why can't we be told about it now? Why do we all have to wait until 11 pm to hear it from this guy?

I don't understand...if there are people here at WS who know what the information is that is going to be "uncovered" by Tony Pippitone tonight, why can't we be told about it now? Why do we all have to wait until pm to hear it from this guy?

beach just left to go do her holiday shopping. When she gets back she can address your question. Until then, just trust that if it was done for a reason then the reason is a good one.

I don't understand...if there are people here at WS who know what the information is that is going to be "uncovered" by Tony Pippitone tonight, why can't we be told about it now? Why do we all have to wait until pm to hear it from this guy?

Perhaps because they have character and if they promised to keep it hush they HONOR their word, unlike others. JMHO.

Alternate answer - what Nurse said!

Could it be evidence from something that FCA told JB about but he didn't turn it over to the PT?
Is JB's saying it's the LE and PT's fault that it was not uncovered in their investigations even though he had the info all along?

cannot believe that I was on here yesterday at 9:03 am and the post after mine was when all hell broke loose!, I already did Facebook alerts to my WS friends that I did not see while scrolling through all the posts, and now off to my computer to pm and email from my WS account to notify to come back. (Guess its a good thing that I hardly ever empty my pms so I have over 90 messages and folks that I know would want to be here) Like others, I would be discounting this UNLESS Beach had said 9.75 on scale of ten for WSers!

bbm: I concur wholeheartedly with what I bolded and felt that way during the CIC as well (that the relevant stuff was never presented and when it was.. it was not done in a way as to have the necessary impact)

When they rested I said out loud to myself: "that is it"?

(the above is just my :twocents: of course:moo:)

ITA, with you and puppyraiser on this.

I don't understand...if there are people here at WS who know what the information is that is going to be "uncovered" by Tony Pippitone tonight, why can't we be told about it now? Why do we all have to wait until 11 pm to hear it from this guy?

IMHO it is because they are respectful of having priveledgde information which I think is great and classy.

Beach even thanked us all above stating she had not one request by pm to spill the beans.....that is the way we have been in this thread. I believe you are the first to challenge what many would not even consider to challenge or even question her motives for not sharing.

IMHO - drop the kind of!

On the privilege - I sure would like to see just what that wavier the felon signed said - cause if she signed all rights away - I guess not. I am hoping it will still (if this is what the bombshell is) lead to another bar investigation.

I think beach already said it would'nt go before the bar, ANJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members