Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
During Baez OS, he said sometime in the morning er or afternoon or oh yes morning or something like that. I don't have the stomach to watch a video of it. Does anyone remember when he said the "tragic accident" supposedly occured? I thought it was a ridiculously large time frame but can't remember. LDB says the search happened at 1:50. How does that match up with what JB said? Cuz how does he intend on being able to say the baby drowned in the morning but GA looked up suffocation in the afternoon? This is why the jury was so idiotic. JB just threw everything at the wall and there were plenty of intances like this. if A is true then B can't be true ectc.

Also, 1:50! She stayed with her baby ALL DAY, then decided to research how to kill her and killed her. Unbelievable. I always thought it would have been done right after she left.

During Baez OS, he said sometime in the morning er or afternoon or oh yes morning or something like that. I don't have the stomach to watch a video of it. Does anyone remember when he said the "tragic accident" supposedly occured? I thought it was a ridiculously large time frame but can't remember. LDB says the search happened at 1:50. How does that match up with what JB said? Cuz how does he intend on being able to say the baby drowned in the morning but GA looked up suffocation in the afternoon? This is why the jury was so idiotic. JB just threw everything at the wall and there were plenty of intances like this. if A is true then B can't be true ectc.

Also, 1:50! She stayed with her baby ALL DAY, then decided to research how to kill her and killed her. Unbelievable. I always thought it would have been done right after she left.

2:50 pm, not 1:50 pm.

What in the --------- is going on??? I went to the front page and something is going on. Looks like I have some reading to do. :furious:

2:50 pm, not 1:50 pm.

Even worse! She was sitting there stewing over getting "it" done so she could make dinner and watch movies with her boyfriend and not have to deal with precious little Caylee anymore.

It defies anything good, lovely or honorable.

Oh and while I am sitting here stewing they should take JB and throw him in shark infested waters off the coast of Florida.

Hi everyone I haven’t read through all the posts yet, but I need to ask, I don’t suppose this new evidence has anything to do with an accomplice?

It's been a while since I had to scroll so much it gave me a headache. :crosseyed:

I don't know, guys. I slept very poorly last night because of this. I don't know why this case gets to me so badly. The only thing that will make me feel better about tonight's interview is if Tony P smacks Jose right upside his head -- really REALLY rakes him over the coals about his lying crock-of-feces book. And if this makes more people in the world more secure in their belief that Casey killed Caylee, then all the better. Other than that, LE should have utilized the internet and come here more often -- like Baez and co did -- and get a free helping hand from the sleuthers here who are looking for the truth.

Ultimately, it wouldn't have mattered if the prosecution knew about this computer search in time for the trial or not.

That jury would have written it off, and would not have thought twice about it. They were too worried about their upcoming field trips and movie choices. JMO

Ultimately, it wouldn't have mattered if the prosecution knew about this computer search in time for the trial or not.

That jury would have written it off, and would not have thought twice about it. They were too worried about their upcoming field trips and movie choices. JMO

I might have to agree with you. Ugh.:banghead:

And what was for dessert. :banghead:

ETA: And hello to all my friends I see!! Good to see everyone even though I am already feeling that deep sadness I felt the day Casey walked out of jail a free woman. I just know that whatever is going on, it is going to be heartbreaking. But, I am here for Caylee and for all my friends here. We're in this together!

And what was for dessert. :banghead:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I too believe these Jurors ignored the facts. Baez handed them what they needed in Opening to explain such bizzare behavior from "That tiny girl" sitting at the Defense table. (Didn't they notice her chair was lowered) That was all they needed to explain it all away :furious: :moo: And some had places to go. People to see :banghead:

So what time did she leave with Caylee? I didn't realize GA went to work so late.

I believe George said Casey left the house with Caylee around 1-something, if I am not mistaken. Something about his favorite show being on (which we know wasn't on at the time). George was supposed to be to work by 3pm, but I cannot remember what time he said he left for work. My memory is a little sketchy on the facts as it has been a long time now. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

So what time did she leave with Caylee? I didn't realize GA went to work so late.

George was at work by 3:00 pm on June 16 according to his time records, so he wouldn't have had time to start a computer search at the house at 2:50 pm. He was probably gone by then.

George said Casey left the house with Caylee at 12:50 pm on June 16, but obviously he was wrong. Her cell phone pings place her in the general area of the house until after 4 pm, and apparently she was on the computer at 2:50 pm. Besides, George called the house just after 3 pm, which would have been silly if he had just left the house and everyone else had left hours earlier.

I am I don't know what I am except she still gets away with murder unless there is another charge somewhere out there my biggest hope besides karma for her is that he never gets to practice again.

George was at work by 3:00 pm on June 16 according to his time records, so he wouldn't have had time to start a computer search at the house at 2:50 pm. He was probably gone by then.

George said Casey left the house with Caylee at 12:50 pm on June 16, but obviously he was wrong. Her cell phone pings place her in the general area of the house until after 4 pm, and apparently she was on the computer at 2:50 pm. Besides, George called the house just after 3 pm, which would have been silly if he had just left the house and everyone else had left hours earlier.

And this is why I love AZlawyer. She remembers the finer details that I don't.

We all have known for years that George didn't make those computer searches (or Cindy for that matter), so I am agreeing with those who say that it would not have mattered to the jury about whatever it is they are about to reveal.

The jury, imo, went into this trial with a not guilty verdict on their minds. I do think there had to be at least one rogue juror who knew more about this case than what they claimed and wanted what happened to happen for their own selfish reasons.

I think from past discussions on WS, the consensus was that FCA left with Caylee around 1 pm, but she parked nearby and waited to see her dad's car leave the home. Then she doubled back to the house.

Completely agree with you. All the evidence in the world would not have changed their minds. They could have convicted her of any number of lesser charges and at least FCA would have done some serious jail time. I will never understand how she could get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Some justice!
:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member