Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I don't think I can bring myself to "friend" him. But I would very much like a screenshot of that page if anyone else is his "friend."

Pubic FB? LOL. ;)

So I guess what you guys are saying is that when I go to the "Official" JB Facebook page I don't get to see his more private posts unless I'm his "friend"?

It IS quoted upthread. Did you see it now?

Personally, I think those searches were meant for her to figure out how to kill her parents. Nobody needs to figure out how to kill and subdue a two yr old. But her searches about household accidents and fights and foolproof suffocation and chloroform were probably because she wanted to 'stage' the deaths of her annoying parents. Maybe as a murder-suicide or a home invasion robbery, imo.

She had been telling her friend Amy that they were going to get the house. Amy even asked for the address so she could send her new camera there. Casey was running out of time for that lie because Amy was about to become homeless and was under the mistaken belief that she was about to move into that home any day.

I always felt her Parents were part of the plan. She just couldn't figure that one out as easily.

I hope that the good folks here at WS, who tirelessly dug through that mess and found the truth of the matter, get the credit they so deserve.

I can whip up whatever you want! But, this is for starters! Enjoy!

t-bone-steak_01.jpg
shrimp.jpg
baked-potato.jpg
salad.jpg

I'm going to have this spread anyway even though it took me months and months to lose the 11 pounds I gained during jury selection and the trial! Food is definately my weakness!

*This thread is bringing back the affection for all the posters and my disdain and disgust for FCA, the defense team, and the Mother of the Mother of the year!

My heart continues to break for precious little Caylee. :please:

OK, now I am intrigued all over again! I'm so glad you guys are here tonight, otherwise I'd be bouncing off the walls, talking to myself.

Well if Beach thinks its big, and even Hal thinks we need to watch it - then I'm hanging in, despite the negativity .....my glass is half full - my glass is half full - my glass is half full.

I know she can't be re-prosecuted - but I want the chance of any doubt - even unreasonable doubt - removed from FCA - that she committed this crime. I want Baez silenced. So any chance I get - I'll be there - Caylee flags a-waving!!!:rocker:

Well if Beach thinks its big, and even Hal thinks we need to watch it - then I'm hanging in, despite the negativity .....my glass is half full - my glass is half full - my glass is half full.

I know she can't be re-prosecuted - but I want the chance of any doubt - even unreasonable doubt - removed from FCA - that she committed this crime. I want Baez silenced. So any chance I get - I'll be there - Caylee flags a-waving!!!:rocker:

Could she maybe be tried in Federal Court this time??? Thanks!

I'm going to have this spread anyway even though it took me months and months to lose the 11 pounds I gained during jury selection and the trial! Food is definately my weakness!

*This thread is bringing back the affection for all the posters and my disdain and disgust for FCA, the defense team, and the Mother of the Mother of the year!

My heart continues to break for precious little Caylee. :please:

I'm joining you - I've been so caught up in this today I've done almost no work and I forgot to take my HBP pill this morning. Only a familiar thudding and the edge of a headache reminded me!! Let's eat - the waistline can wait until tomorrow!!

Well. I don't think I can bring myself to "friend" him. But I would very much like a screenshot of that page if anyone else is his "friend."

Pubic FB? LOL. ;)

So I guess what you guys are saying is that when I go to the "Official" JB Facebook page I don't get to see his more private posts unless I'm his "friend"?

BBM I admit I saw pubic facebook and laughed. A badly needed laugh. this news has me in a twist. As a former teacher at a PUBLIC school I always had to make sure that word was spelled right by myself and colleagues. Thanks for the laugh though.

Could she maybe be tried in Federal Court this time??? Thanks!

Honestly I don't know - AZLawyer could answer that but it would have to be a completely new charge. She said definitely not on the old ones.

I've always thought it was premeditated, and she was going to kill her parents at first but then decided on Caylee in order to get out of her recent thefts. I think she was going to claim a carjacking or home invasion/ child kidnapping with that flurry of calls to george and cindy just before she left the house. She must not have been sure the chloroform would be enough.

The young, dark-haired lawyer had a name that sounded like Lizbeth Frier, I believe.

Okay. I'm trying to sort this out.

If this is about the Foolproof Suffocation search and the Prosecution not having this info so that they could prove premeditation.......

Then WTH with 31 days passing by before the cheet hit the fan? I can almost see the desperation and panic and playing for time to make up some lame Zanny story if FCA got mad and lost her cool on Caylee or if Caylee died because FCA drugged her to sleep and left her in the trunk so she could play house with Tony.

But if she planned this....researched it.....then why would she NOT have a story about what happened to Caylee all ready to go? Why would she just evade and tread water for 31 days, knowing that eventually someone was going to notice Caylee was gone?

I KNOW FCA isn't exactly a MENSA candidate, but she certainly has a history of weaving lies to cover her butt, so why wouldn't she have done a better job making up a lie to cover up her PREMEDITATED murder of Caylee?

I know most of y'all have the minute details ingrained in your memories and can probably explain this away, and I hope someone will because it just doesn't jibe for me.

I also don't see how this could be the big bombshell since even I knew about this months ago from reading the excellent findings here on WS. If this is what the big story is, then is it big because somebody's butt might be in a sling over this?

In my personal opinion.... Casey had murder on her mind as early as March 2008 when she did many searches for chloroform, neckbreaking, household weapons, etc... But, it is my opinion that those murder plans were for her parents as Cindy had closed off all her accounts to Casey, would not watch Caylee on St. Patricks Day (Casey's favorite holiday), etc... There was a lot going on around this time. Casey started telling her friends that her parents were divorcing. Cindy was leaving her the house and moving to Mt. Dora, etc...

Something happened between the evening of June 15th to the afternoon of June 16th where Casey's murderous plans turned to Caylee. There is a famous quote by Caylee's great grandmother (RIP Shirley) that says; "Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee." There was a reportedly a fight between Cindy and Casey the evening of the 15th where Cindy had choked Casey. It is my opinion that this fight DID happen and Cindy threatened Casey with taking Caylee and kicking Casey out of the house for the last time. I always thought the motive for Caylee's murder was not only for Casey to live her life child free, but to hurt Cindy in the worst way she could. By taking Caylee from Cindy forever. Casey's jealousy over Caylee was very apparant. Just listen to her phonecall home when she was first arrested. "All anyone cares about is Caylee" is what Casey says.

A lot went into Casey's plan to murder Caylee. I don't think we can pinpoint just one thing that caused Casey to premeditate Caylee's murder. She had many, many motives to take Caylee's life. Jealousy. Spitefulness. Freedom. She wanted it all and she got it. She got rid of the child who everyone loved and adored more than her. She got to hurt her mother in the worst way (even though I believe it hurt George the most). And she got her freedom.

I think we have all figured this all along. The worst case scenario was always the truth. Exactly how Jeff Ashton described it.

Also, imagine that entire defense team...especially the women.... Dotty, Andrea, and the young lawyer with the long dark hair (name escapes me) who knew they had incriminating evidence and therefore KNEW FCA was guilty....and Dotty still did her happy dance! (and yes, I purposely left off LKB because imo she is as evil and heartless as JB and CM and has never once shown any maternal instinct or one ounce of compassion for the precious baby or the wounded community).

I've always suspected that's why Andrea Lyon(s) walked away. Couldn't hold her nose that long.

Check Hal's blog, around 6:50 on the comments. Someone copied it there.

I know what he said, and I don't doubt that he said it. I just wondered if I could get some...well...let's call it "evidence" for lack of a better word. ;)

BBM I admit I saw pubic facebook and laughed. A badly needed laugh. this news has me in a twist. As a former teacher at a PUBLIC school I always had to make sure that word was spelled right by myself and colleagues. Thanks for the laugh though.

And spellcheck doesn't catch it that's the hard part!! I work for PUBLIC health Haha.

I know what he said, and I don't doubt that he said it. I just wondered if I could get some...well...let's call it "evidence" for lack of a better word. ;)

LOVING your new byline at the bottom of your posts!!

I always felt her Parents were part of the plan. She just couldn't figure that one out as easily.

I think her original plan was to stage a fake 'murder-suicide.' She would try and make it look like George killed Cindy and then himself. But she would have needed thew chloroform to help pull that off. She would need to secretly overpower George in order to place him correctly before the killing. But she would then hope to inherit the house and live 'happily ever after.'

But that huge emotional fight with Cindy over the stolen $ threw Casey off. Cindy threatened to kick her out and take custody of Caylee. That threw Casey for a loop. She became so enraged, that she took it out on her poor child, as vengeance. She was trying to get back at Cindy with that twisted reaction, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie