Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic moment (one of hundreds) FCA calls 911 due to some hecklers throwing objects at the house. She calls for the "PoPo" she stated she didn't trust. I thought that was rich :floorlaugh:

I think my fave sideshow was when the cowboys came to town.

randlfield2.jpg

http://www.wantedfugitives.com/images/randlfield2.jpg

Nah, the case was solid, Who could predict that Caylee would get 12 idiots to determine whether she would get justice or not?
The Pinellas 12 just wanted out. They cared about themselves and not baby Caylee! I cannot think of Florida without automatically thinking of the Pinellas 12 and have to wonder how they all lacked the ability to think critically - as if they could only convict if there was video of the actual crime? I wonder if they sleep good at night? They probably due though, because they appear clueless anyway. :rolleyes:

Well. I don't think I can bring myself to "friend" him. But I would very much like a screenshot of that page if anyone else is his "friend."

Pubic FB? LOL. ;)

So I guess what you guys are saying is that when I go to the "Official" JB Facebook page I don't get to see his more private posts unless I'm t his "friend"?

I'm wracking my brain trying to think of two words to go with pubic F B .:seeya:

BBM More to the point, maybe Jeff Ashton should have joined WS. I mean seriously, a journalist finds this suff and the prosecution couldn't?

I find myself amazed at how much technology has progressed in the last 4 years since the murder. When this case first came on the scene, I was glued to my desktop.

Then, I got a laptop and could watch the trial and post at the same time.

Now, I can follow this whole thing on my Iphone anywhere. (Which has a GPS) No computer needed.

I don't know how the computer forensics folks keep up. It evolves daily.

But even without the computer/phone forensics, a dead body in a trunk is pretty good evidence, anyway. They made a good case considering it was a dry bones situation.

You want to know something? Months and months ago when it was announced that my nephew's due date was December 11th, 2012, my first thought was Caylee. It was December 11th, 2008 when Caylee's remains were finally found. I never told my sister that as I feel bad for that being my first thought. I didn't really know how to feel about my nephew being born on that date and I still don't know how to feel about it. Luckily, I won't have to deal with that being a possibility anymore because she will be induced on December 6th if she does not go into labor before then (medical reasons). Am I weird or is it a bad thing that I felt so conflicted about that being his due date and him possibly being born on that date?

I better not fall asleep on the couch again!!!! I need to make it till 11pm!!

Read the MOD note. Trust me it will keep you awake :what: Holy shamolly i cant wait :great:

I'm here! LOL. Always late.

Classic moment (one of hundreds) FCA calls 911 due to some hecklers throwing objects at the house. She calls for the "PoPo" she stated she didn't trust. I thought that was rich :floorlaugh:

AND she called over hecklers, but never called when her daughter was "kidnapped".

I find myself amazed at how much technology has progressed in the last 4 years since the murder. When this case first came on the scene, I was glued to my desktop.

Then, I got a laptop and could watch the trial and post at the same time.

Now, I can follow this whole thing on my Iphone anywhere. (Which has a GPS) No computer needed.

I don't know how the computer forensics folks keep up. It evolves daily.

But even without the computer/phone forensics, a dead body in a trunk is pretty good evidence, anyway. They made a good case considering it was a dry bones situation.
I was disappointed by the Prosecution's case at the time. They went in assuming that everything was obvious when it wasn't to jury members who knew nothing about the crime. They forgot the KISS rule and focused almost entirely on the most complicated and nebulous issues.

The Pinellas 12 just wanted out. They cared about themselves and not baby Caylee! I cannot think of Florida without automatically thinking of the Pinellas 12 and have to wonder how they all lacked the ability to think critically - as if they could only convict if there was video of the actual crime? I wonder if they sleep good at night? They probably due though, because they appear clueless anyway. :rolleyes:

I will NEVER FORGET this sign someone posted for the Pinella 12 as they returned home! Says it all:Wtf.jpg

You want to know something? Months and months ago when it was announced that my nephew's due date was December 11th, 2012, my first thought was Caylee. It was December 11th, 2008 when Caylee's remains were finally found. I never told my sister that as I feel bad for that being my first thought. I didn't really know how to feel about my nephew being born on that date and I still don't know how to feel about it. Luckily, I won't have to deal with that being a possibility anymore because she will be induced on December 6th if she does not go into labor before then (medical reasons). Am I weird or is it a bad thing that I felt so conflicted about that being his due date and him possibly being born on that date?

You're not weird, you're human! Dec. 11, 2008 was a horrific day, certainly. But the joy of your nephew's birth would have overshadowed that for you and your family, I'm sure. And congrats on an addition to your clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie