Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she thought of that, and realized it would have been just too convenient for Cindy to have believed it. With all the talk of taking custody, Cindy would not have swallowed that story - IMO. I also think she enjoyed tormenting Cindy throughout the 31 days too much to give it up..

Right. She could also have just let Cindy have custody of Caylee. I believe Casey had it in her head that Tony wanted her full time but Caylee was the reason he had not formally asked. Bottom line is Casey could have been free of Caylee without having to kill her. Cindy wanted her. George wanted her. If all Casey wanted was her freedom she could have signed over custody to her parents. All JMO.

Nancy on HLN discussing now. Giving her take on it.

Says very damning that the "fool-proof suffocation" search done the last day Caylee was seen alive - June 16. She says what we are saying - that it implicates only Casey and helps to exonerate George since there is no way he could have done that search since he was at work.

IMO she thought of that, and realized it would have been just too convenient for Cindy to have believed it. With all the talk of taking custody, Cindy would not have swallowed that story - IMO. I also think she enjoyed tormenting Cindy throughout the 31 days too much to give it up..

Sure agree and that she just couldn't resist it - but have never thought tormenting CA was the primary reason behind the killing. FCa is much too manipulative to only have one primary reason - why not poke a stick at CA while she was at it on "her way out the door" for what she thought was "forever".

Right. She could also have just let Cindy have custody of Caylee. I believe Casey had it in her head that Tony wanted her full time but Caylee was the reason he had not formally asked. Bottom line is Casey could have been free of Caylee without having to kill her. Cindy wanted her. George wanted her. If all Casey wanted was her freedom she could have signed over custody to her parents. All JMO.

But how would that have looked to her main man - I mean what kind of woman gives up her child and that didn't make her "single and eligible" does it - how does she explain to his parents, friends and her social contacts that she dumped her kid? Nah - she wanted a fresh unemcombered virginal do-over - without some kid in the background needing financial support and reminders of her failures from her parents - she wanted her gone. Wiped off the face of the earth and a brand new beginning, with out leaving stuff behind.

But how would that have looked to her main man - I mean what kind of woman gives up her child and that didn't make her "single and eligible" does it - how does she explain to his parents, friends and her social contacts that she dumped her kid? Nah - she wanted a fresh unemcombered virginal do-over - without some kid in the background needing financial support and reminders of her failures from her parents - she wanted her gone. Wiped off the face of the earth and a brand new beginning, with out leaving stuff behind.

Agreed. She didn't sign over custody to her parents because she knew Cindy would never let her hear the end of it, she'd have her friends asking, "how could you give up your child?," and she'd have Caylee herself -- eventually -- trying to be a part of her life.

She wanted to be COMPLETELY free to live the beautiful life :furious:

Yep, I completely agree. However...I think Casey had a love-hate relationship with Cindy. I believe the love component of that resulted in a jealousy that would not allow her to give Cindy anything she could love more than her. And I think that oveer Caylee's short life there were times when Casey was jealous of the attention Caylee got--much of which was probably just a natural attention that always goes to a young child, i.e., they can't make their own meals or wash their own clothes or vacuum the rug, or earn money to buy their own clothes, toys, etc. I think Casey is just odd enough that she would resent any number of things her parents did for Caylee that they used to do for Casey. She saw it as her mom loving Caylee more. For me that's easy to consider because of the fact that Casey was so jealous of Jesse loving Caylee more that she actually left Jesse, taking Caylee out of his life.

The hate part of the relationship reared its ugly head from time to time when Cindy said or did something that pizzed Casey off--refusing to babysit might be an example, yelling at her for stealing from her grandparents would probably be another.

If Casey was mired in the hate aspect on that fateful day, Caylee's death may have been not just to rid herself of the "little snothead" but to stick it to Cindy in the process. Certainly not the only reason for the baby's demise, but one that I see as plausible.

JMO, all of it.

ETA: Totally different situation but I think Josh Powell killed his boys to hurt the Coxes. He knew they loved the boys and wanted permanent custody of them. JP was planning on leaving (suicide) but with his evil mindset he also wanted to make a statement. Casey was not suicidal at all, but she wanted to both rid herself of her child and to make a statement. MOO

God be with you AZlawyer!!!! Hold your own girl with Nancy Grace!!!

We are SO VERY PROUD OF YOU AND JWG!!!!!!!

Yep, I completely agree. However...I think Casey had a love-hate relationship with Cindy. I believe the love component of that resulted in a jealousy that would not allow her to give Cindy anything she could love more than her. And I think that oveer Caylee's short life there were times when Casey was jealous of the attention Caylee got--much of which was probably just a natural attention that always goes to a young child, i.e., they can't make their own meals or wash their own clothes or vacuum the rug, or earn money to buy their own clothes, toys, etc. I think Casey is just odd enough that she would resent any number of things her parents did for Caylee that they used to do for Casey. She saw it as her mom loving Caylee more. For me that's easy to consider because of the fact that Casey was so jealous of Jesse loving Caylee more that she actually left Jesse, taking Caylee out of his life.

The hate part of the relationship reared its ugly head from time to time when Cindy said or did something that pizzed Casey off--refusing to babysit might be an example, yelling at her for stealing from her grandparents would probably be another.

If Casey was mired in the hate aspect on that fateful day, Caylee's death may have been not just to rid herself of the "little snothead" but to stick it to Cindy in the process. Certainly not the only reason for the baby's demise, but one that I see as plausible.

JMO, all of it.

ETA: Totally different situation but I think Josh Powell killed his boys to hurt the Coxes. He knew they loved the boys and wanted permanent custody of them. JP was planning on leaving (suicide) but with his evil mindset he also wanted to make a statement. Casey was not suicidal at all, but she wanted to both rid herself of her child and to make a statement. MOO

Bolded by me. It's sick and twisted when a parent uses their child as a pawn like JP and KC both did. It's the ultimate act of a narcissist. Elizabeth Johnson is another such case. I hope she at least gets the maximum nine year sentence that the judge can give her. I'm still hoping Texas can find enough to try her for murder. :please:

Well, that was interesting. Nancy has some details mixed up (talks too fast to hear the details I guess lol), but she gets the "big picture". To everyone who asked me if I was going to mention one thing or another, please understand that there was no "free response" time, just rapid-fire sound bite clips. I did not have control over what got mentioned.

Question for anyone who may know.

Was it ever published that George or Cindy were taking prescription benzodiazepines, or any other prescription meds that were publicized, at the time of Caylee's murder?

Was there ever a chemical forensic analysis done of Caylee's hair, from the hair mat at the remains site?

TIA if anyone knows.

---------------
K_Z, you may want to read the autopsy report. There is a lot of info there. I know the hair was tested nothing found, also meds but I dont remember the outcome. :seeya:

Well, that was interesting. Nancy has some details mixed up (talks too fast to hear the details I guess lol), but she gets the "big picture". To everyone who asked me if I was going to mention one thing or another, please understand that there was no "free response" time, just rapid-fire sound bite clips. I did not have control over what got mentioned.

Lol, AZlawyer, with NG I can certainly believe the RBBM!!! I'm sure we will be proud of the two words you may have gotten in ~ edgewise!!! TY!

AZ, Did you feel the interview went well? Were you happy with it? We ALL understand the story with NG. At least she is out there attempting some form of justice for victims and their loved ones. I will give her that. Thank you AZ... I am sure the interview wasn't easy. We appreciate you!

Hi Zsa! I miss you guys. School is kicking my butt.

Anyway, in regards to the bolded part: As we have seen, Cindy swallowed every lie Casey ever told, down to her believing that she was a virgin even though she was clearly very pregnant. Casey ran all over Cindy and I don't think she was afraid of her mother at all. She only needed her to watch her child, live under her roof, pillage her bank account, and to defend her at all costs. Losing those things are what Casey feared and that was about to happen. Cindy was coming down on her. I don't think she would have ever followed through but she was talking the talk.

George on the other hand, understood that his daughter was capable of the worst kinds of manipulations and lies and that drove Casey bananas. "How dare he question her?" kind of a thing....I think if she worried about anyone freaking out and calling her out it was George. But lucky for Casey, Cindy was always there to castrate him and defend Casey no matter how ridiculous her actions and stories were.

I really don't believe this was revenge against Cindy. This is about what she wanted, and that was Tony, and not Caylee. Cindy was threatening to remove all of the support so Casey got rid of Caylee, freeing herself to shack up with Tony and party without any responsibilities and eventually follow him to NY. If it hurt Cindy in the process...that was an added bonus to Casey.

Okay, here is a new one for you guys -

Mod needs help! :lol:

I know this has been covered all over the place today. The Today Show, GMA, HLN (ad nauseum), etc...

Can you guys please find these clips and add the links to the Current News thread and the Media Links thread?

I will forever be grateful! TIA for your help! :blowkiss:

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN
Cops admit missing key evidence in #TotMom case, overlooking a google search for 'fool-proof' suffocation! Taking your calls: 877-626-2901

I thought I'd give it a whirl. Message says they are still taking questions/comments and I'm on hold. Hehe My question would be "I read that two layperson sleuthers (nonchemists) discovered that whoever did the search was checking KC's FB and Myspace at the same time, and that it appears they stopped searching at the same moment KC received a phone call from Jesse Grund. Is that true?"

Also, anyone want to volunteer to upload the Nancy Grace/AZlawyer interview to youtube?

I haven't seen BCHand today. :panic:

Mark Eiglarsh up next on Fox. Watch NG staff answer while I'm listening. :giggle:

AZ, Did you feel the interview went well? Were you happy with it? We ALL understand the story with NG. At least she is out there attempting some form of justice for victims and their loved ones. I will give her that. Thank you AZ... I am sure the interview wasn't easy. We appreciate you!

Yes, it went fine. Like I said, she got some details wrong, but I wasn't asked, "Do you think I said anything so far that was wrong" lol, and besides I thought it was pretty clear that she was not listening to the guests' answers, only to her own questions, so there wasn't much point in correcting her. ;) But she definitely hit the two main themes (George didn't do that search, and the sheriff's office missed some critical evidence).

A few thoughts here:

Upon hearing the news about the search for "foolproof suffocation"....my blood pressure did not go up 80 points like it did on a regular basis during the trial (exaggerating of course); so that means that I am personally handling any news about KC much better than a year and a half ago.

I seriously doubt that hearing this evidence would have swayed the jury any since they were so "extra" special in their reasoning in the verdict. :banghead:

This news just helps to ensure that KC will continue to not be able to walk out in public without fearing for her life or in serious disguise. That alone makes me very happy.

SMDH at the prosecution for not crossing every "t" and dotting every "I".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther