Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:

Seeing if these work. It was my cell phone camera. This was late January 2012.

Wow..do they really drive around with Caylees Fund plastered all over their windshield...knowing that their daughter killed her? You would think they would move away and try to detach themselves from the craziness... But i guess thats not how the A's operate.

The state tried to have that woman excluded from the jury, but the defense claimed it was racially motivated so the judge ruled to keep her.

Ot, I report on Monday morning for jury duty. I have no idea about the case it is because I stooped getting the newspaper long ago and online news is limited to the orlando area more than my rural county. I could probably do some searching but that would likely exclude me from serving so I'll be good and refrain. The summons said it was for 2 weeks if I am seated. I checked with the automated number and I an still required to report. I'll be sleepy, because I have to work Sunday night until 12:30, which gets me home at 1:30. I will have to leave home by 7:00 to be on time.

I have a summons for tomorrow in Daytona Beach, but I had to have it postponed due to transportation problems. They rescheduled me for June. Good luck :)

Wow..do they really drive around with Caylees Fund plastered all over their windshield...knowing that their daughter killed her? You would think they would move away and try to detach themselves from the craziness... But i guess thats not how the A's operate.

These pictures were taken in late January of this year, a long time before JB's book and AZLawyer and JWG's computer find.
What would be telling is if this was still up on the window now?
Is this the same SUV that was shown in the video of GA in the parking lot after JA won his election? I don't recall seeing this on the window at that time.

The other truck in the yard looks like something on the side door like Quinco but it's hard to tell. Is this trailer one used for moving or could it be possibly a trailer hauled around for electrical supplies and equipment? Is that a tarp on the top of it?

That is a ton of stuff to be throwing out... do you think they are throwing out all of CA's and Caylee's stuff?

The state tried to have that woman excluded from the jury, but the defense claimed it was racially motivated so the judge ruled to keep her.

Ot, I report on Monday morning for jury duty. I have no idea about the case it is because I stooped getting the newspaper long ago and online news is limited to the orlando area more than my rural county. I could probably do some searching but that would likely exclude me from serving so I'll be good and refrain. The summons said it was for 2 weeks if I am seated. I checked with the automated number and I an still required to report. I'll be sleepy, because I have to work Sunday night until 12:30, which gets me home at 1:30. I will have to leave home by 7:00 to be on time.

Must be jury duty season, I report tomorrow as well. Nervous.

I showed the picture of the big black thing to my husband who is a sub contractor and right of the bat he said it is a dumpster on wheels.

Nahhh! Remodeling would be my guess.

My guess too. But, I just looked at an aerial view of Hopespring Dr. and it looks like the pool is gone. You can clearly see pools behind other houses on the street. :what:

Here's a side view of the trailer. GA disappeared and closed his garage door as soon as he saw me slow down. These pics were taken Jan 29th. A friend's dad passed away and the memorial service was nearby. I took the opportunity to go to the site. I also was convinced I saw CA in the woods pulling up in the passenger side of a SUV, but I don't have any real proof. When I pulled up to see her closely she took off.
Wow! That's an awfully big trailer.

ETA: should have read first...it does look exactly like a dumpster. lol

Am I the only one who is shocked that they haven't moved? I would move at this point to protect myself-

Am I the only one who is shocked that they haven't moved? I would move at this point to protect myself-

They might not be well liked but I don't think anyone is after them. I am sure that house has some pretty good security and surveillance. Maybe even a couple of dogs who aren't so sleepy now.

They probably can't sell the house. Who would want to live there? I think they are stuck with it unless they lose it to forclosure.

--------------
Hi, there was a dicussion about this way back around time of the verdict. I cant remember for sure but I think felon must have permission of LE..if at all.
I dont think it would matter her face is too well known. if someone really wants to find her they will. I dont give a fig where she is :great: but I feel sorry for people around her..:what:

You need to apologize to figs, what'd they ever do to you? :snooty:

Juror #9 - Has anyone seen that movie Psycho?

Juror#4 - That Norman Bates sure was a sweet young man

Juror #8 - I totally concur. The claims against him were horrendous.

:laughcry:

They probably can't sell the house. Who would want to live there? I think they are stuck with it unless they lose it to forclosure.

... I think they'd have issues having another mortgage approved if they wanted to move also.

I go into Ocean Woods on a daily basis. This afternoon I will take a few pictures and post them tomorrow. I haven't seen any new mysterious residents there, and as far as I know, vacancies in there are few and far between.

I would LOVE to see any pics you could post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa