Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

When was it that TM handcuffed SM to the bed? Could he have been handcuffed that night and it was only TM that went to the PTL? She was known to have guns. Maybe it was all her doing. She arrived back home and told SM that there was no more HE and this is where he became involved after the fact. JMOO
bbm
:seeya: BUT BUT.... BOTH SM AND TM were charged with murder.
IMOO they both had to be involved in order for the charges to be made...
right?

The text to HE started out with 'BTW'. It seems less likely that the text would start out with by the way, or BTW, if coming from one of the M's children. I think it was a reminder and an insult all bundled up in one comment from the delightful TM: a reminder that SM is a dad to their children and that he is old enough to be HE's dad. I would be more suspicious of the text had it not started out as BTW.

I respectfully disagree. My 10 year old knows more text language than me! I periodically read through her texts and I am constantly asking her what they mean. So I don't think BTW is that suspicious. JMO

"btw"

implies a continuation of a prior discussion or comment. It links up to the previous entries. I think it was sent by TM.

The text to HE started out with 'BTW'. It seems less likely that the text would start out with by the way, or BTW, if coming from one of the M's children. I think it was a reminder and an insult all bundled up in one comment from the delightful TM: a reminder that SM is a dad to their children and that he is old enough to be HE's dad. I would be more suspicious of the text had it not started out as BTW.

Smof2 , hi.

Btw stands for by the way. ;).
So what respectfully are you disagreeing with or should I ask what you are questioning? Tia

Hi Cherie.T. I was respectfully disagreeing with Clear Water regarding the text supposedly sent from TM to HE. I disagreed stating my ten year old daughter knows more texting language than me and I didn't think that was a big deal someone younger might start off a text that way.

After checking the original text from TM, I noted it says "By the way," not "BTW" so I was just clarifying that. I think I might have responded in the wrong post. Hope that clears things up...

Hi Cherie.T. I was respectfully disagreeing with Clear Water regarding the text supposedly sent from TM to HE. I disagreed stating my ten year old daughter knows more texting language than me and I didn't think that was a big deal someone younger might start off a text that way.

After checking the original text from TM, I noted it says "By the way," not "BTW" so I was just clarifying that. I think I might have responded in the wrong post. Hope that clears things up...

Thanks for answering, lol I confused myself. :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry. I've been trying to catch up and didn't read back. :scared: I'm wondering if they all went for this. For some reason I'm remembering TM saying something like she missed him but I might be confused with a different time. Idk. I'll look through my screenshots but I don't think I have this one. I remember having the medal pic but can't remember if I cut off the dates.

Yes...I remember that as well. I'm 99% certain that TM posted about missing SM right before V-Day. When he got back,we were treated to the vomit fest that was their V-Day weekend. :gasp:

agree....

Hope this isn't a completely foolish question... but, I'll take the chance, how do I get "down stairs" to the "parking lot" conversations? They seem to be very interesting!! Thanks in advance! :)

Jersey*Girl, if you see my post #25 above, you'll see that the only date we can't figure out is when they arrived for the race and it's making me crazy! :tantrum: We know the race ran Jan. 8-12, and Sidney's texts/emails with the realtor about the land they wanted to buy indicates they were leaving FL to go back home on the 17th (6 days after end of race). We can guess that they may have arrived on the 8th, but they may have arrived earlier, or even on a date closer to the actual race.

We've got a hole in the timeline that might prove to be very important to what happened and where Heather is. It's just been making me crazy wondering what they were doing and where they were during the times that the first searches were taking place. :banghead:

In looking at OkieGranny's timeline again this morning, it's interesting to see that SM told the realtor they were going home on the 17th, and that is the day the M household filed a harassment complaint against GS and two women. It's also the day that TM posted on Facebook about SM having the affair, and complaining about HE's family harassing them. The 17th seemed to be a busy day for the Ms.

OK, now I have more questions brought on by typing that: I wonder what time they filed the harassment complaint against GS et al. If they drove back from Orlando that day, it's a long drive (7-8 hours, maybe longer if they stopped to eat). I wonder what time they got home. Plus TM got busy on Facebook that day too. Was that after they filed the complaint? I don't have screenshots of her posts, so I don't know what time she was on Facebook.

So many questions! :scared: :tantrum:

Bumping forward

Did this Jury get to watch the video of Sidney at the payphone?

Urban dictionary defines potstickers as “sweaty balls” & OJ as “nymphomaniac”.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back