Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The documents re the trust are finally on the court website! Looks like the trust is in escrow with Faga and Laird (Patricks lawyer) in control. Some very interesting emails between the lawyers at the very end. Faga still does not totally understand the trust laws because Mary's lawyer O'Brien stated some law codes in her reply email :)

Does anyone know if it's likely we'll get any trial reporting for the Roy Heilbron medicare fraud case?

I'm guessing not, but I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from googling it.

Jury selection is due to start tomorrow, but there have been some delays previously.

RSBM

He pleaded guilty..

'A Santa Fe cardiologist who has been the subject of disciplinary actions in New Mexico and Florida faces two years in prison after pleading guilty Friday in federal court to bilking money from Medicare and other health benefit programs through fraudulent billing.'

https://www.apnews.com/0c377cdcc43d41baa7ee332029ae4a1e

Can someone verify this for me? I have read every thread for the Sievers case, and I keep seeing people say that CWW spoke to MS on the phone five times on June 29th, but also that according to the public release that that phone number belongs to AWW.

getting into twitter war with maureen maher of 48 hours on twitter---- will NEVER watch that show again

getting into twitter war with maureen maher of 48 hours on twitter---- will NEVER watch that show again

Tried to find your Tweets with Maher but I don't get around Twitter to well. Keep us up please.

Tried to find your Tweets with Maher but I don't get around Twitter to well. Keep us up please.

An example of our tweets--I tried to add the whole stream of the tweets but the file was to big

Maureen Maher Retweeted Rabbi Brian
@indianwin2001 Try this...

Maureen Maher added,
[video=twitter;833697013279645696]https://twitter.com/wisdom_biscuit/status/833697013279645696[/video] Rabbi Brian @wisdom_biscuit
How to be loving http://fb.me/1O2QBPmyn

1 reply 0 retweets 1 like

barry eisler ‏@indianwin2001

@Maher48Hours Thanks now you read this http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?309312-Sievers-Sidebar-4/page63 …

I tried tweeting again to her later but I think she is done with me---didn't like my #fakenews tweet I sent her.:scared:

"An example of our tweets--I tried to add the whole stream of the tweets but the file was to big"

Thanks, indianwin2001, I get on Twitter, next thing I know.... don't know where I am, how I got there, where I'm going or where I've been. LOL

Hope 'Erin The Moriarity You Know' at least hit your link to read that.

WS seeks truth at all costs vs MSM Moriarity seeks ratings at all costs.

Case Management hearing today @ 1:30 pm for MS and JR! Also order filed yesterday denying motion to appoint qualified co-counsel! This order is not available for viewing yet but it states denying in the comments!

T's Brother granted a default judgment on 2/20/17 in his case to remove MS from trust!

Interesting....so what action did Sievers lawyers not act on or respond too?

Mark's lawyers have not even paid the filing fees as of yet. I don't know if it is intentional or not.

Ok by them not paying filing fees....things like this, this is not groundwork for an appeal down the road is it? Ineffective counsel?

Can the judge hold them in contempt for not paying filing fees? Someone needs to give them a slap up the side of the head and tell them to get with the program. I can't believe they are allowed to file without paying the fees at time of filing anyway. I am a retired health care risk manager and handled all court related stuff with the hospital attorneys and just cannot see filing without paying the fees at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

T's Brother granted a default judgment on 2/20/17 in his case to remove MS from trust!

After re-checking web-site and not being an attorney the entry for default posted by the Clerk was not an order and the defendant did post an answer and the judge denied the default based on the answer.

Bingo

This case will go on forever, and we will never know what we all want to know.

I am extremely busy with tax work right now and unable to contribute any NEW findings But despite a case load of over
500 clients, NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS CONTACTED US ABOUT FILING A TAX EXTENSION this early in March!
I still find it incredibly ODD that MS was already making plans for "an extension on his taxes" and H-U-R-N....BEFORE
March 5, 2015. My personal thoughts (and opinion) are that he was making financial plans on how to "slow play" the IRS debt and also come up with enough cash to fund CWW and The Hammer venture, till the life insurance proceeds were available. It is a complicated scenario for the un-indoctrinated to grasp, so I understand why 48 hours took the route of not explaining all the diary entries and throw away phone issues.
So, how many of you have already planned to file an extension by March 4?????? It is so fishy.

I am extremely busy with tax work right now and unable to contribute any NEW findings But despite a case load of over
500 clients, NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS CONTACTED US ABOUT FILING A TAX EXTENSION this early in March!
I still find it incredibly ODD that MS was already making plans for "an extension on his taxes" and H-U-R-N....BEFORE
March 5, 2015. My personal thoughts (and opinion) are that he was making financial plans on how to "slow play" the IRS debt and also come up with enough cash to fund CWW and The Hammer venture, till the life insurance proceeds were available. It is a complicated scenario for the un-indoctrinated to grasp, so I understand why 48 hours took the route of not explaining all the diary entries and throw away phone issues.
So, how many of you have already planned to file an extension by March 4?????? It is so fishy.
Very fishy indeed. Most of the 40K that MS had stashed in his house was probably supposed go he IRS. But he needed cash to hold him over like you said. Glad to see you posting again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member