Sievers Sidebar #5

Beach: any word re Mary's request to move to CT? Schools start before Labor Day over there. I know judges place an emphasis on finalizing things so children don't miss the start of their desired school choice

No, not yet. I'm not sure when the next hearing will be but, like you, I'm assuming it will be sooner than later since we're midway through summer.

Thanks Beach NIN and LB! :seeya:

They will be tried together at one trial.

I would try them separately. First Jr than M.S.

Because they will confuse the jurors if tried together since Jr was caught red handed and Marks case is more of a digital evidence case.

So we don't want his lawyers to appeal later.

Case mgt hearing this morning 830 EST... Hoping a trial date is set soon!

i just sporadically check the MS thread previous months. What is the scoop on the ex-mother in law?

Wow...the defense are not nice at all...I am saying tha nice as I do not want a time out. They are purposely delaying.

So questions to a legal beagle.....is there anything the Judge can do to make the lawyers get their work done and trial to start. This can take another five years! Who know what some people may try to do to cause issues

Thanks for the info.

At least all three are in jail.....:jail::jail::jail:

Thanks for interviewing Tricia. It was great to hear her voice, again! Look forward to dropping in on your other cases, that I've been wondering about. God bless you, for the work that you do. Great show!

Did Curtis think that the news of Teresa's murder wouldn't travel to MO?

Because he told everyone that he was going to do work for Mark that weekend. So did he not expect to be on peoples radar from those in Missouri that knew he ran into money after going to Marks house the weekend
Teresa was killed?

And everyone he told KNEW that he shouldn't be crossing state lines. Hope they "cop a plea" before they hear a knock on THEIR door! There are a lot of people that can go down for "aiding and abetting", "obstruction of justice", and "immoral regulation".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back