Sightings, Phone Calls, Reports

No. It may be available to see information about the birth online, but to get an actual stamped BC you must be the parent and show ID, or be the legal gaurdian and show that proof with papers. I have 3 kids, and i have been through it all with the 2 states we have had children in.

Also, i wanted to add helpful info about flying with a child as well. As i have said, i have 3 kiddos. I have flown with all of them at all different ages - from babyhood to school age. I have jumped through hoops to get BCs at the offices and mailed to me from other states just to fly. Only, i never get asked for them! NEVER. For any of the kids no matter if they had a ticket or not. Oh yes, we have had the kids fly with their own ticketed seat and still never had to show ID for them or prove they were ours.

I don't know about the state you live in, but I was able to request BC's of my older two children without proof of their identity when they were little. It would be harder for someone to prove their relationship to a child when that child starts school. But Caylee wasn't of school age, so there would be no worry there. As for flying, never had to prove identity either, unless flying out of the country. If I fly domestic, they just take my word for it, that my daughter is who I say she is.

:praying: for Caylee

I'm not sure if there is a thread to post just possible sightings, if there are any, so if there is, please delete this one.

Are there any pics around that claim to be of Caylee that have not been debunked? I'd like a little bit of hope because I'm running low!

you always hear about the tips but never any pics or info about them. and always the tips are given to cindy, not to LE. makes you hmmmmm

you always hear about the tips but never any pics or info about them. and always the tips are given to cindy, not to LE. makes you hmmmmm

Ya, I find that strange. In fact when I saw George last week at the grocery store he told me there was a tip that was called in 2 weeks after the fact. Of course no picture either.

A lot of children can look very similar and mistakes are easily made esp. in high profile cases.

I have a tip--if LE doesn't release it, I aint buyin' it!

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448
September 14, 2008 – 3:00 pm
2 separate sightings of Caylee Anthony in the Miami, Doral / Fort Lauderdale area

PLEASE CALL 888-307-0939 (CAYLEE ANTHONY TIP LINE) and you will receive a CALL BACK within 24hrs. Our goal is to call you back IMMEDIATELY. All calls are screened as too many crank calls are being received. There will be not message on the line, it is private and calls are recorded via voice over ip, therefore your location will not be disclosed if you wish to remain anonymous. It appears all of the other tip lines are either inactive or calls are not being forwarded to anyone who is trying to find Caylee.

It is critical that you leave DETAILED information if possible, take photos and have a pen and paper on hand for license plate numbers. If you are able to photograph vehicles and/or Caylee or who you suspect is Caylee and locations, please forward photos to via text to 305-522-6050 or email to admin@myfloridaroundtable.com.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE SEEN CAYLEE, CALL 911

This site has been dedicated to help find Caylee.

Two vehicles have been spoted. One appears to be Zanida, the other, an older couple who is transporting Caylee. They have been seen staying at various hotels, meeting and moving frequently.

White 4 door Cadillac seen leaving McDonalds in Miami, FL

Another spotting of this white car was at:

La Quinta Inn-Miami International
7401 NW 36th St
Miami FL 33166
(305) 599-9902

Therefore, they may have flown out of the Miami. According to one tipster, it appears that Caylee was transferred to another vehicle the couple met at McDonalds being a GREEN Dodge Caravan: a Spanish appearing woman with 3 children met the older couple and left.

Please call the tip line if you have seen the WHITE CADILLAC or GREEN DODGE CARAVAN vehicle in the Miami area.

* Orange County Missing Persons Unit -407-254-7000 / 407-836-HELP (4357)
* Detective Yuri Melichoffice 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633) - CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net
* Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

I found this link with this posted yesterday, if you go to the link you will see pics of the white car. I don't know where it came from other that the above link. I can not validate it's credibility or anything but just sharing with you.

Do I think there is a Zanny? No, but I can of course be wrong.

2 separate sightings of Caylee Anthony in the Miami, Doral / Fort Lauderdale area

PLEASE CALL 888-307-0939 (CAYLEE ANTHONY TIP LINE) and you will receive a CALL BACK within 24hrs. Our goal is to call you back IMMEDIATELY. All calls are screened as too many crank calls are being received. There will be not message on the line, it is private and calls are recorded via voice over ip, therefore your location will not be disclosed if you wish to remain anonymous. It appears all of the other tip lines are either inactive or calls are not being forwarded to anyone who is trying to find Caylee.

It is critical that you leave DETAILED information if possible, take photos and have a pen and paper on hand for license plate numbers. If you are able to photograph vehicles and/or Caylee or who you suspect is Caylee and locations, please forward photos to via text to 305-522-6050 or email to admin@myfloridaroundtable.com.

Two vehicles have been spoted. One appears to be Zanida, the other, an older couple who is transporting Caylee. They have been seen staying at various hotels, meeting and moving frequently.

7401 NW 36th St
Miami FL 33166
(305) 599-9902

Therefore, they may have flown out of the Miami. According to one tipster, it appears that Caylee was transferred to another vehicle the couple met at McDonalds being a GREEN Dodge Caravan: a Spanish appearing woman with 3 children met the older couple and left.

Please call the tip line if you have seen the WHITE CADILLAC or GREEN DODGE CARAVAN vehicle in the Miami area.

* Detective Yuri Melichoffice 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633) - CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

I found this link with this posted yesterday, if you go to the link you will see pics of the white car. I don't know where it came from other that the above link. I can not validate it's credibility or anything but just sharing with you.

This Note was added later:

NOTE: The license plates and tipster’s name and phone have been forwarded to law enforcement. Several attempts were made to contact CrimeStoppers in Miami (on hold for literally over an hour). 911 WAS CALLED and the call was forwarded to Miami’s CrimeStoppers line. An online form was ultimately used to submit the tip.

hwo are there screenshots of the car, but none of the apparent people and caylee?

That is interesting..I have no idea how there could be pics of a car but not the people...it is also interesting how there is an address for a motel, but if in fact the plate # has been forwarded then I am sure that it would be somehow trackable.

i thought zanny was suppose to have a ford focus and according to the one tip they were seen in a silver pick up. one that looked like jg's.

I can never get the search feature to work for me... but wasn't there a white caddie or lincoln (very similar looking IIRC) that was at the A's house last week?!

I'm pretty sure the pics were in the webcam thread concerning the car at the A's... guess I gotta go thread by thread, page by page

That is interesting..I have no idea how there could be pics of a car but not the people...it is also interesting how there is an address for a motel, but if in fact the plate # has been forwarded then I am sure that it would be somehow trackable.

Sometimes the media will broadcast a pic of a sample car- "Suspect last seen in a white car like this one" and not necessarily THE car. Perhaps that is the case here?

hwo are there screenshots of the car, but none of the apparent people and caylee?

911 would not forward you to Crimestoppers if you believed you just saw a missing child. I call this BS.

No plate number, no pictures of the people or of Caylee. I wouldn't have let that car out of my sight if I thought it was a missing child.

i thought zanny was suppose to have a ford focus and according to the one tip they were seen in a silver pick up. one that looked like jg's.

athy,

Zanny could be anywhere at any time driving any car in any state :rolleyes:

If I even thought I had seen little Caylee with anyone, I would call LE, then follow these people.
I am so skeptical when people take vague pics like these. I want Caylee to be alive, but I just cannot discount what little evidence LE has let us know about. IE: dog hits, hair tests, etc.

911 would not forward you to Crimestoppers if you believed you just saw a missing child. I call this BS.

No plate number, no pictures of the people or of Caylee. I wouldn't have let that car out of my sight if I thought it was a missing child.

No, they absolutely would not. My BS meter is blaring!

:doh::shocked2: After all this publicity?

:confused: Are they a bunch of rocks?

Cuz it would be so stupid to do that...and having a car like that takes cash...where are they getting cash also wouldn't the hotels and motels keep tabs on the customers?
It just is not
a valued tip to me.

OMG ~ I just about had a heart attack when I saw this thread!!!! I thought they might have found Caylee alive!

I guess I just read it wrong. It would be a miracle if she was found alive but I don't think she is...jmo :(

Sure they would. Just like they'd ask you to keep all the "good" tips to yourself so they can get all the glory of catching Zenaida and finding Caylee.

Or they don't really want to find Caylee b/c then they'd have to admit they were wrong all along.

Or LE members are in on the ginormous conspiracy and white slave/child sex slave ring. So they convince you not to share any of these tips with even your closest friends.

So tightly are these secrets held that only one person on a crowded street even noticed Caylee, Zenaida, the older couple and the white caddy; and even the National Enquirer (who managed to get pictures of Madonna breastfeeding) cannot pry it out of you.

GMAFB. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm having trouble containing my sarcasm tonight.

OMG... I thought you were being serious and said to myself even Cindy can't be that delusional. :bang:

Do we know the source of this tip? Seems like everytime something goes on there is a siting given only to the Anthony's.

Sure they would. Just like they'd ask you to keep all the "good" tips to yourself so they can get all the glory of catching Zenaida and finding Caylee.

Or they don't really want to find Caylee b/c then they'd have to admit they were wrong all along.

Or LE members are in on the ginormous conspiracy and white slave/child sex slave ring. So they convince you not to share any of these tips with even your closest friends.

So tightly are these secrets held that only one person on a crowded street even noticed Caylee, Zenaida, the older couple and the white caddy; and even the National Enquirer (who managed to get pictures of Madonna breastfeeding) cannot pry it out of you.

GMAFB. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm having trouble containing my sarcasm tonight.

7401 NW 36th St
Miami FL 33166
(305) 599-9902

Okay I literally work 2 stret lights from this hotel I work on NW 36 street can you please PM me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back