Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081121/BREAKINGNEWS/81121022/1006/news01

A photo of a girl involved in a possible Caylee Anthony sighting at a West Florida mall was released today by a group searching for the missing girl, FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6 reports.

D & A Investigations, an agency working with the Anthony family in the search for Caylee, obtained the photo, which was taken by a patron at the unnamed mall.

The person who took the picture has declined to comment, Dominic Casey with D & A Investigations said.

The photo has been provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, according to a news release.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, had said earlier in the week that they had proof that Caylee was alive, a belief they have held since she's been missing. It is not known if their statement was in reference to the released photo.

If D & A Investigations really thought this was Caylee why didn't they follow the girl home to find out where she was staying? What kind of investigation Co. is this? Come on? they take a pic and leave?? Plus, if she was right there in Orlando how hard could it have been for them to follow her and the woman that was with her home. It was in broad daylight. Why didn't they call 911 on the spot? This is all another smoke screen. I can't wait for the Mother of that girl to see her Daughters photo all over the internet. She's not going to be happy!!! If someone really kidnapped Caylee I wouldn't think they would stay in Orlando and take her to the local Mall with all the Media coverage right now. just my 2 cents.

hopefully someone will see the pic of the little girl and call LE just like the Father did in one of the Mccann sightings and say "this is my daughter, she is not Caylee" So once again the smoke and mirrors can clear.......sigh......
that pic is pretty grainy looking, but other maybe the little girls size it doesnt look that much like Caylee.

I can go out today and find a little white girl with brown hair in a ponytail, and take a picture too. Doesn't look like Caylee to me.

IMO as always ...

If you look at the whole picture on the side of her there is another little girl that is wearing striped turtleneck shirt that also could be looked at as resembling Caylee too.
There are lots of brown haired girls that wear ther hair back .

http://www.cfnews13.com/
is the link to the picture i am looking at .

This little girl is not Caylee. If you zoom in, she has a much bigger nose and a different facial structure. The only similarities are her hair and that she is a white girl.

They are INVADING THE PRIVACY of these children............Someone needs to STOP them.

They are INVADING THE PRIVACY of these children............Someone needs to STOP them.

Yes they are!

And yes they do need to be stopped...........it is beyond wrong and also unbelievably dangerous for these innocent little children!!!

and does Caylee have a dimple? Because it looks to me like that sweet child who was photographed has a large dimple in her cheek...

Now, really-if we the general public can recognize Caylee from not Caylee, I am assuming her grandparents and mother knew immediately that this was not their love one.

There will always be thousands of people who want a 'happy ending' to this and will see someone who resembles Caylee a little bit and believe that it is her. Most will think twice and move on. Some will take action, either with good or misplaced intent.

If the A's chase every sighting of a look-alike Caylee in the hope that one is Caylee then they will destroy their lives -- if they havn't already and impact many others.

There is only one who knows the fate of Caylee, where Caylee is, what she did and the A's need to go to her, confront her and -- blame her -- not everyone else.

The LE is not a scapegoat -- if KC is unwilling to stop this there isn't anything LE can do. It is all in KC's cruel hands as to how/if this ever ends for her family.

I have said before and still believe that all these sightings are a ploy from the defense to cast doubt. If they can show the jury that people have seen someone who bares a resembance to Caylee alive then how can they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she is dead. IMO this is all this is about.

I think that the families of these children should start sueing the anthonys and anyone else involved in illegally photographing them, forwarding the pictures to the news stations, and showing there pictures on the media. This is the only way they will stop.

This new sighting and photo of this little girl, looks so NOT LIKE Caylee at all.

This child has a longer nose. They are a day late and a dollar short on their pleas.

Only the Anthonys have contacted me the same day I called Tipline and them.

What stood out on the encounter, the child waving and smiling, my first thought wonder if she thinks I'm a friend or relative. I almost stopped and went in the store to see her again. REASON in the late 1980's while manging the Shell World Stores, I was straightening the shell bins and this small child came running up to me and grabbed my legs and held on. I picked her up to look inside the shell bins. A few of my employees seen this and said to me they wondered if she was needing help. This episode has never left my memory. Maybe she needed help... With this sighting I came home and told my husband and asked him if he remembered the little girl at Shell World.

Yes, my sighting was before the story was released...

I was shopping alot at this mall as I was decorating the bathroom. some I made purchases and some just shopping for ideas.

I do NO checking or inquiries of bank and Credit Card checking online. I am older and not real puter savvy and have alot of concerns of things I do on puter.

When the story broke, I really believed Casey as to what was coming from the news. Truthfully my first thougts were maybe Casey left the child with babysitter and babysitter told Casey she might know who murdered Nicole Ganguzza, Jay Blanchard Park, and I think Sawgrass Apts was mentioned in that search. My thinking was maybe there was a person holding Caylee because this had been told to Casey, I know far fetched but that is what I was thinking.

The Anthonys and Police said they had all these tips on the news. I can't give a full description was not going to be helpful only to backup another person is why I called and the gut saying remember the little girl from the past maybe I could help. Most likely if I had not had that encounter I would have not become involved. I really don't know.

LadyBugz

The police would not have contacted you. They would have looked at the video (if it had not been erased and included or excluded the siting. They are not obligated to notify you of ANYTHING or the Anthonys if they ruled it out.

I think that the families of these children should start suing the anthonys and anyone else involved in illegally photographing them, forwarding the pictures to the news stations, and showing there pictures on the media. This is the only way they will stop.

I'm not one for suing, but to be honest, if someone was taking pictures of my children and having them plastered all over heck in gone in connection with a missing child/murder case....oh yeah. I'd sue the pants off of anybody and everybody I could.

The As have made a spectacle of themselves since day one but this? This is icing on the cake. I am beyond disgusted with them at this point.

JMHO

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081121/BREAKINGNEWS/81121022/1006/news01

A photo of a girl involved in a possible Caylee Anthony sighting at a West Florida mall was released today by a group searching for the missing girl, FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6 reports.

D & A Investigations, an agency working with the Anthony family in the search for Caylee, obtained the photo, which was taken by a patron at the unnamed mall.

The person who took the picture has declined to comment, Dominic Casey with D & A Investigations said.

The photo has been provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI, according to a news release.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, had said earlier in the week that they had proof that Caylee was alive, a belief they have held since she's been missing. It is not known if their statement was in reference to the released photo.

If D & A Investigations really thought this was Caylee why didn't they follow the girl home to find out where she was staying? What kind of investigation Co. is this? Come on? they take a pic and leave?? Plus, if she was right there in Orlando how hard could it have been for them to follow her and the woman that was with her home. It was in broad daylight. Why didn't they call 911 on the spot? This is all another smoke screen. I can't wait for the Mother of that girl to see her Daughters photo all over the internet. She's not going to be happy!!! If someone really kidnapped Caylee I wouldn't think they would stay in Orlando and take her to the local Mall with all the Media coverage right now. just my 2 cents.

Kidnappers do not usually take their victims out in public when the case is still as public as this one is. That would be really really stupid.

I have said before and still believe that all these sightings are a ploy from the defense to cast doubt. If they can show the jury that people have seen someone who bares a resembance to Caylee alive then how can they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she is dead. IMO this is all this is about.

[snip]

It works though!!! if you are a busy person who is not following the case you see the headlines and the photo in passing, "Possible Caylee Sighting" -- you recall Caylee was sighted a few times. Right?

Many people do not follow-through and read that the sighting was not Caylee, or none of the sightings ever were -- they see / remember the photo flash by or hear the sound bite.

It is slowly working in KC's defense, add to that some elimination of evidence due to technicalities, questions on LE for those who don't like LE and . . . KC walks.

The kid in the picture does not have Caylee's face structure, period.

Not sure if this has been posted but the private investigators working with the A's was supposedly given the picture taken at the mall. Now while looking at their website, they have put up a special section on their site.

http://dgator.com/cayleemarie.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members