Skeletal Remains Found in Gorham Maine

kuromiiiilove

Reaction score

Gorham is a ~22 minute drive outside of Portland Maine, the closest town to Boston, Jersey, Etc. the remains could be someone that traveled up from another city or state. The body was found at a private address (not posting it because I’m not sure if it’s allowed), however it was found by utility workers, which indicates it may have been closer to the road/power lines. It’s entirely possible the body was dumped from the road and just happened to end up on the private property. The road is also directly off a Main Street, so I wonder if someone knew the area or just took a couple turns to end up in a more secluded area. IMO MOO.

I took a look at NAMUS but with spotty reception up here I haven’t been able to take a full look. Very minimal details released.

Fooyage of scene viewed at 6 seconds in to the below newscast seems to be filmed from cornerof Longfellow & Woodspell. There's a bunch of double utility poles crossing the road there based on street view. Fire hydrant also matches from news footage.

NBC News Center Maine

Google location: Google Maps

As well, (because the associated address shows in the posted linked above):

Reached by phone Tuesday, Flint said the utility crew responded Tuesday morning after a motor vehicle accident damaged a pole and knocked out power. She said the area where the crew was working – and where the remains were found – was not technically on her property and police did not contact her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back