Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think. Remember on one show (geez, how could I ever remember which one?) he even showed them the DNA report that proved he wasn't? I know I saw the name Eric pop up in the last docs. That's all I know!
Maybe the key word is "thought" (as in once upon a time?)

I have been thinking about the horrible possiblities that the duct tape around the skull presents.

I am REALLY hoping to God that it was placed there after death. I am thinking that it could be staging of a kidnapping event.

Hair does not decompose quickly does it? I think that maybe we will hear that her hair is cut short and what ever was left in bag is something that "Zanni" could have had access to with the key that KC warned CA about.

Remember the discussions of the One Tree Hill episode where the crazy nanny kidnapped the child and immediately gave it a hair cut? Well I think that KC may has staged everything to look like a) a kidnapping b) the kidnappers want to frame her to "teach her a lesson" (no link but those were KC's words curtesy CA somewhere in lastest doc dump) so that in the event that the remains are discovered (as they have been) she has some bases covered. I think KC really intended that the remains would not be found, but just in case...

It is beyond my comprehension that a mother could do any of that post-mortem but as i stated in an earlier post, after watching her in action on the last jail video's, she is totally deviod of any normal human feeling for her child. KC is a an abhorrant "thing" that we should not waste tax-payers hard earned money on. Post-mortem staging is just... well there are no words to discribe the hellish pictures that conjures up but if that duct-take was placed there PRIOR to death... well... there are truely just no words. It would put her in the Rose West catagory and that "woman" is truely one of Satans minions.

I doubt KC staged anything, she was flying by the seat of her pants, improvising so to speak, making it all up as she went along

Since Casey has been charged and is in jail, she will have to gain permission from the courts to attend a funeral/memorial service for Caylee. I hope that it is not granted. She chose Caylee's fate and Caylee's disposal, and IMO, she doesn't deserve to attend.
I would bet they would deny it.

I hate to ask, but does anyone have the link of the man and his wife(?) that had the really bad hysterical reaction outside of the Anthony house this afternoon?

Dr. Wecht: Chloroform can not be found in hair or bone marrow. Sorry, I missed his explanation.

Darn it!!! I did hear that there may be tissue (rumor) as she was encased in a plastic bag and in water for a lengthy period of time and there may be tissue left in which you can run a toxicology sample from. I really, truly hope that's the case.

This make sense to me. KC just thinking, driving and ok here and getting out of the car and walking, walking into the bushes 20 - 30' and leaving her there. Period. That's it. No big deal. I don't think she is a genius just because this has gone on for so long nor because she could lie to LE with a straight face.

searchers couldn't search because of the high water - read there was a fence put up but I think that was on here somewhere - regardless the bag was off the road (20 - 60' depending on which station you were watching) and from the videos I saw there was not a fence between the road and where LE had the tent set up

Does anyone know when that fence was put up? I remember that in the very beginning of this case there was a psychic searcher - Gail was her name, and she was from Ohio. She came to Orlando and searched the wooded area near a school that was near the Anthony home. There was some excitement when her dog alerted on something, but it later turned out to be animal bones. I think she was there before Tim's first search.

It was said on the news that the area where the remains were found is near the elementary school that Lee and Casey went to. I'm wondering if this area is the same general area where the remains were found?

Dr. Wecht: Chloroform can not be found in hair or bone marrow. Sorry, I missed his explanation.

It dissipates too quickly, I'm hoping for some residue in the bag or on the tape.

I read last nite there isn't even a blood test for it.

Nancy Grace tried really hard to get an answer on this. It seems unlikely she placed anything in the bag after going through the trouble of undressing her. I believe the location, fact that there are no other babies the right age and Caylee's lovely brown hair where the identifying factors.

Then LE went back to the house to find the tape and possibly the bags. IIRC from the Greta interview, GA had those bags in his shed, unlike the white one with the 'trash' in her car.

I could be wrong, it happened once in 2002! No, no, I thought I was wrong once in 2002, but I was mistaken.

And ... IIRC the white one came from TonE's. It had one of his roommates receipts in it.

It has been so long now I wonder if any black bags from the A's will be from the same lot.

It dissipates too quickly, I'm hoping for some residue in the bag or on the tape.

I read last nite there isn't even a blood test for it.

Dr. Baden mentioned tonight that they could test the hair for Chloroform and that it may still be present (I wouldn't think so, but I know I wasn't dreaming it). I thought I heard another forensics say the same thing today. I've watched 5 or 6 channels today so I couldn't even begin to tell you where I heard it.

I, too, fear her death might not have been 'soft.' The duct tape worries me a lot.

And IF Caylee's daddy does come forth, and take control of Caylee's remains, wouldn't that be the ultimate chap to Cindy's butt, as we say around here??

What worries me about the duct tape...

If duct tape was put on the child's mouth. The skin and body decomposed... wouldn't the tape fall off? It would have been stuck to the skin... skin gone.. tape off.

Where is the official report that the duct tape was on the child's mouth? Was this stated by the OSCO?

Maybe the key word is "thought" (as in once upon a time?)

Yep, RR, I think the collective thought process is right. I've read the other posts (wasn't ignoring them; just trying to keep up) and I've got to agree. Wonder if the show was already recorded? I saw a 'teaser' on that the Ants are going to be on LKL again tomorrow, to comment on the new discovery. Bet they'll be in a studio somewhere in Orlando this time.

I hate to ask, but does anyone have the link of the man and his wife(?) that had the really bad hysterical reaction outside of the Anthony house this afternoon?

Trust me, its a waste of your time...and after seeing it you will know it is not his wife! lol:crazy:

I still think that the date of death and date of disposal are two seperate days. The Storms that did come through and dump rain did not come till August. It is possible that the remains were there before the storms. However I do not believe that was the one and only spot Caylee was placed.

FYI...I saw that live...they were trying to clean up the tape 'cause there was so much swearing going on.

<gently snipped by me>

And IF Caylee's daddy does come forth, and take control of Caylee's remains, wouldn't that be the ultimate chap to Cindy's butt, as we say around here??

That's what I was thinking about. I remember hearing/reading not too long ago about someone that thought he may be Caylee's father, but never heard anymore about it so I chalked it up to rumor.(which it may be) But, it sure would be karmic as technicalconfusion said!

And ... IIRC the white one came from TonE's. It had one of his roommates receipts in it.

It has been so long now I wonder if any black bags from the A's will be from the same lot.

It is my understanding that LE removed some of the bags from the A's during the initial search warrant. Not positive though.

Also, someone started a thread tonight about the lady who removed the bag of garbage (the one that had the shamrock hat that was torn up). She still has the bag and TM had told her how to preserve it in case it was needed later. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels