Skull found near Atlantic City in 2019-GB4? AC4?

Jerzgrl

Reaction score
Human skull was found in September 2019 in protected space for migratory birds near a well known dog beach named Malibu Beach. Located at the edge of Ocean City in a marshy area. No other information. They never said if it was male or female. Was the person ever identified? Could this be related to the Atlantic City 4 and or the Gilgo beach murders? When you pull this area up on GoogleMaps it is eerily familiar to the Gilgo beach area. You could very easily superimpose one over the other. Has this area been searched heavily for the rest of the body? Is this the work of a torso killer? Could this be LISK? I was in Ovean City yesterday by a rookery and it reminded me of the areas that I have seen in The Killing Season. The Golden Key motel has been demolished. This area near dog beach is away from houses and businesses. It just seems odd that they never solved anything with this skull that was found and never even said if the victim was male or female. Additionally, there are two different county prosecutors at the location that the skull was found. Ocean city is a very family friendly, dry religious town. They would not want any bad publicity. Ovean city is a very short drive from Atlantic City. How long was the skull there in the beach? Was it buried? Did a dog unearth it? Was it there for several years? Are there bodies or other body parts in the marshes of South Jersey near Longport and Ocean City?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back