Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at one road block you are given a password and then when you get to the other road block they want that password. Is this what is happening?

Are they trying to see if someone drives that road but they enter the road between the road blocks? Not sure what this is about.

Not real sure as to why the password was given either...Also, the password was Grandpa Jack...but I doubt that has any relevance...

Good, because this one in photo was mis-spelled as "SHYLA"

oqd5hd.jpg

Is this miss spelled or is it just that the carving makes the H/K look the same. Is this a pick of the original cross?

Well then surely it was spelled right. There are some fonts that a capitol K and capitol H look very similar. The new cross is correct though.

I, like all of you, sure hope whatever the reason was for the 'gun testing' and the roadblock that LE is really close to cracking this case.

Not real sure as to why the password was given either...Also, the password was Grandpa Jack...but I doubt that has any relevance...

To me the only way the roadblock/password combo would mean anything is if someone was "caught in between" the perimeter and would of tried to get out without knowing the password. Does LE think there is someone hiding out in the area? A lot of the things about this case and how it is being investigated is strange.

Pretty much what I reported, isnt it?
I'm glad a local CAN back me up. I trusted my source. I was beginning to feel like some of you thought I am a blg blow hard. I may keep my info to myself from now on. I will think about that.

Turns out I have been right about several things!

Hey Frog - I believed you and your info on the roadblock - I never doubted that - when the drunk driving excuse got thrown in the mix was what was not believable - by nature of the case and the characters involved - but I surely didn't ever doubt you or anything you said - for the record. So, keep up the good work!! And by the way, I don't understand any of this forum stuf - I have never posted on the 'other' forum - and frankly am still aprehensive to post on this one although people have been very kind - I sort of post when something pops in my head - I certainly don't have connections like you do - so please don't stop - what you say is valuable - and obviously pretty accurate.:blowkiss:

Frog, I have sent you some messages. Not sure if you got them, I have been having
"computer problems".

Hey Frog - I believed you and your info on the roadblock - I never doubted that - when the drunk driving excuse got thrown in the mix was what was not believable - by nature of the case and the characters involved - but I surely didn't ever doubt you or anything you said - for the record. So, keep up the good work!! And by the way, I don't understand any of this forum stuf - I have never posted on the 'other' forum - and frankly am still aprehensive to post on this one although people have been very kind - I sort of post when something pops in my head - I certainly don't have connections like you do - so please don't stop - what you say is valuable - and obviously pretty accurate.:blowkiss:
Thank you, Ann Fan.

Tom's Girl, I'm a bit confused. What did you send me?

TG, I would if I could but like my post said I am having problems with posting private messages.

TG, I would if I could but like my post said I am having problems with posting private messages.
That's not a PM, it's a message for her on her Profile Page! No different in posting abilities than posting here on the Board.

Can the moderator please email me at my personal email address so I can advise him/her of something? Thank you.

Sounds to me like they were doing something at a location where a suspect might have taken a "back exit" to that road to escape the investigators. I have a feeling something was going on at the Southern/Kelough property OR the Patterson property (both might have a "bolt-hole exit" backing up to that road).

Either that or investigators might be back to something I theorized early on - that the killer(s) weren't in a vehicle and walked to the crime scene thru the woods. Investigators might have been working with dogs around the Placker house and the woods behind and N of the house to see if there was blood evidence, clothing discarded OR if there was evidence that somebody was "peeping" at Taylor from the woods near the house or had been watching her or even coming to her window after dark. What if Taylor had been sneaking out to meet a boy?

Just things to consider - LE doesn't block off a road that way for no reason, something is/was going on. And the case is FAR from cold if that's the case. LE is sweating somebody nearby HARD , me thinks.

My Opinion

Can the moderator please email me at my personal email address so I can advise him/her of something? Thank you.
Here ya go christine2448 , her name is listed on the bottom of this forum. She has many forums to follow and not able to read all posts but she get messages on her profile page.

The article below from today is mostly a re-hash but talks about how they created the list. As others have mentioned, if someone used their dad's gun for instance, and then put it back, the dad could bring the gun in without knowing anything. Or, they test those that came in, and if they don't match, they check off the list. And maybe those who didn't bring in have a good reason or maybe they don't. It's just another technique that may or may not help them with the evidence they need. I say why not? It might just shake something or someone out.

Copy of OSBI Letter: just in case anyone didn't already see and is interested (link was posted on Topix): Post #46 on this page
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=386344&page=2

============
Tulsa World, Aug 20th - OSBI agents went to gun dealers and pawnshops to create a list of .40-caliber Glock owners.

WELEETKA — Authorities working to narrow their leads in the June 8 shooting deaths of two girls used old-fashioned legwork to come up with a list of area gun owners with .40-caliber pistols, one of two weapons used in the slayings.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents knew the caliber of the guns used in the killings, so they merely checked with area gun dealers and pawnshops to determine who had bought or recently pawned .40-caliber Glocks.

"It's a typical procedure of any investigation" involving a gun, according to Jessica Brown, spokeswoman for the OSBI.

"It's a process of elimination," she said, noting that the tested weapons may have been loaned out by the owners or someone else may have had access to the guns.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectID=11&articleID=20080820_12_A1_hOSBIa443762

FC, TG, Frog, anyone else.

I saw the aerial image FC did in the maps/photos thread. Not sure if there are other map pics anyone has already?

I created two map pics both using Mapquest: One is a street view with labels depicting Placker house, Patterson house, crime scene, bridge, Chancey's Bad Creek Farm, the area I believe the Keloughs/Southerns live (but not clear on that and need help). The second is the same but using the aerial image.

Can anyone help me to see if I have these locations correct and then posting them since I can't upload directly from my PC?

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members