Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have thoughts on Toney Kelough? Wasn't he an "ear witness". Meaning, he heard the shots?

Does anyone have thoughts on Toney Kelough? Wasn't he an "ear witness". Meaning, he heard the shots?

I don't know about Toney, but Mike Gaddy heard the shots.

A lady named Kelough and her son heard the shots.

This is maybe a question for a local? Does anyone know if Mike Gaddy, Dustyn Dailey, or Toney Kelough are left handed? A Topix poster (one of the intelligent ones) posted alot of interesting info. on the autopsies and the trajectory of the bullets. He believes the shooter (or one of them) may be left handed................... He sounded like LE and seemed to back up his theories w/ knowledge. It may be a silly inquiry but, it may have some validity?????

Hi Flossie !!

I think you made some great points in your post.

I don't know about Toney, but Mike Gaddy heard the shots.

A lady named Kelough and her son heard the shots.

Hi Claycat~
You are right, it was a Mrs. Kelough that reported she and her son heard the shots. She never identified the son by name. I wonder if it was Toney? Thanks for the reminder.

Hi Flossie !!

I think you made some great points in your post.

Hi 99~
It is nice to have a little bit more info. on the case.
I wish I was friends w/ someone on the GJ. I would badger them until they spilled the news. Inquiring minds need to know............ lol

Finally I get one in B4 you have me rolling on the floor!

:woohoo:
Yeah, I'm a little slow tonight (go ahead, I opened the door wide open again :D ). I keep spinning my chair between the computer and the keyboards. HI CLAYCAT! :)

Hi 99~
It is nice to have a little bit more info. on the case.
I wish I was friends w/ someone on the GJ. I would badger them until they spilled the news. Inquiring minds need to know............ lol

I know what you mean I have often thought in some cases man I should get a job there.. so i can find information out... too funny.

Does anyone have thoughts on the Native American / POI that the sketch was released about? I know Claycat believes it was a fabrication by a witness. I am undecided.

Yeah, I'm a little slow tonight (go ahead, I opened the door wide open again :D ). I keep spinning my chair between the computer and the keyboards. HI CLAYCAT! :)

Hi! Speaking of spinning chairs, my chair is so old and worn from me sitting in front of this computer! My keyboard is worn out, too. Do you think my stuff will wear out first, or I will go crazy first from following these cases?

Does anyone have thoughts on the Native American / POI that the sketch was released about? I know Claycat believes it was a fabrication by a witness. I am undecided.

Flossie, I stared and stared at that image, and I felt nothing. It was like the image turned to sand, fell off the page, and blew away with the wind. Weird, huh?

Hi! Speaking of spinning chairs, my chair is so old and worn from me sitting in front of this computer! My keyboard is worn out, too. Do you think my stuff will wear out first, or I will go crazy first from following these cases?

Personally, I think the stuff will wear out. I've been through three keyboards and two chairs so far. Not to mention, the spinning is starting to jumble up my innards. Either that, or it's the quesadilla I had for dinner (it looked kinda, well, fuzzy). :D

Heading out, back in a bit. Take care all!
KP

Flossie, I stared and stared at that image, and I felt nothing. It was like the image turned to sand, fell off the page, and blew away with the wind. Weird, huh?

It seems like if the POI existed, something would have come from it by now.

Personally, I think the stuff will wear out. I've been through three keyboards and two chairs so far. Not to mention, the spinning is starting to jumble up my innards. Either that, or it's the quesadilla I had for dinner (it looked kinda, well, fuzzy). :D

Heading out, back in a bit. Take care all!
KP

Bye KP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members