SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

Yup, you got it, Doc. He's the hardest working person I've ever known. He's both a top neurosurgeon AND a devoted researcher. I have no doubt that someday he'll discover either the cure, or effective treatment for cancerous brain tumors.

I'd have your son-in-law watch this documentary!​

Most brain tumors are caused by artificial sweeteners. Does your neurosurgeon son-in-law know this? This is a PROVEN fact our government wants to keep hidden from the populous.

Please folks! Take the time to watch this documentary. You will be SHOCKED by what you learn. If you are using artificial sweeteners aka Nutrasweet, Splenda, Sweet 'N Low, drinking or eating DIET drinks and foods, and suffering from any medical maladies, please watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...&ei=eESgS8K5M6iIqQP0_aSbDA&q=aspartame&dur=3#

Most brain tumors are caused by artificial sweeteners. Does your neurosurgeon son-in-law know this? This is a PROVEN fact our government wants to keep hidden from the populous.

Please folks! Take the time to watch this documentary. You will be SHOCKED by what you learn. If you are using artificial sweeteners aka Nutrasweet, Splenda, Sweet 'N Low, drinking or eating DIET drinks and foods, and suffering from any medical maladies, please watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...&ei=eESgS8K5M6iIqQP0_aSbDA&q=aspartame&dur=3#
I have not had time to watch the documentary, but plan to. I drink too much diet pepsi and maybe this will give me the kick in the pants I need to quit cold turkey.

The question I have is why in the world would the US government want to keep something like this hidden from the populace? Especially with the inevitable government takeover of healthcare? Wouldn't it be in the government's best interest to keep its populace healthy? I am not a big conspiracy theory believer, so I guess that claim makes me skeptical. I would appreciate any insight you have. Thanks.

I have not had time to watch the documentary, but plan to. I drink too much diet pepsi and maybe this will give me the kick in the pants I need to quit cold turkey.

The question I have is why in the world would the US government want to keep something like this hidden from the populace? Especially with the inevitable government takeover of healthcare? Wouldn't it be in the government's best interest to keep its populace healthy? I am not a big conspiracy theory believer, so I guess that claim makes me skeptical. I would appreciate any insight you have. Thanks.

You don't have to watch the video. You can listen to it. Believe me, it explains everything! To summarize, high ups in the FDA were offered jobs with Nutrisweet if they allowed it to be approved.

Narcissistic personality disorder is defined by the DSM-IV-TR as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy. . . " and commonly includes a sense of entitlement, interpersonal exploitation, and lack of empathy for others. For the narcissist, it's all about me, my needs, what I want.

When this inflated persona is inevitably deflated by stressful life events such as divorce, rejection, abandonment, failure and loss, narcissistic rage is triggered, along with other long-buried emotions.

In such debilitating, disorienting and dangerous states of mind, anything can happen.[/B]

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/200804/dangerous-states-mind

Wow! I'd say you NAILED it! :D

I'll watch it and ask my s-i-l to watch it too - in his *spare time* - HA! You have to know though, people have been dying from brain tumors long before artificial sweeteners were invented. Fortunately for us, I don't think anyone in my family uses the fake sugar products. No one even drinks diet soft drinks. Most of us don't drink any soft drinks. They're bad for your teeth and can make you fat.

I know my other son-in-law's family all use the fake sugar products. They're all overweight and most are diabetic. What do scientists / dietitians suggest the overweight and/or diabetics use instead of artificial sugar? :waitasec:

I'll watch it and ask my s-i-l to watch it too - in his *spare time* - HA! You have to know though, people have been dying from brain tumors long before artificial sweeteners were invented. Fortunately for us, I don't think anyone in my family uses the fake sugar products. No one even drinks diet soft drinks. Most of us don't drink any soft drinks. They're bad for your teeth and can make you fat.

I know my other son-in-law's family all use the fake sugar products. They're all overweight and most are diabetic. What do scientists / dietitians suggest the overweight and/or diabetics use instead of artificial sugar? :waitasec:

The documentary covers that also.

I would like to encourage Josh Powell to scan and post documents on his http://susanposell.org site to prove the various claims he's making about his college days.

Gee, wouldn't we all!

Something just occurred to me about Josh's $60,000 of student loans. We have all assumed the loans were incurred at some University in Washington, pre-marriage to Susan.

Josh had to attend school to get his Real Estate license. An "agent" license wasn't good enough for him so then he went back to school for his "brokers" license. I don't know how much money is required for comprehensive classes in Real Estate -- but I bet it's not cheap.

Josh and Susan were dirt poor at the time. Wanna bet some of Josh's student loans were for the Real Estate classes and licensing? The two RE licenses sure did him a lot of good. Kirk Graves stated Josh sold two or three houses before he gave up on Real Estate.
Good Grief! :loser:

Exercise and smaller portions?

Unfortunately once a person has developed diabetes it's a burden they'll have to deal with the rest of their lives, so the best thing to do is avoid getting so overweight, as that can cause diabetes.

Another evil that is almost force fed to the US public is High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Back to the subject of the thread, the susanpowell.org website, no new pictures or videos yet to help the search for Susan. I guess the website owner has lost interest.

Unfortunately once a person has developed diabetes it's a burden they'll have to deal with the rest of their lives, so the best thing to do is avoid getting so overweight, as that can cause diabetes.

Another evil that is almost force fed to the US public is High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Back to the subject of the thread, the susanpowell.org website, no new pictures or videos yet to help the search for Susan. I guess the website owner has lost interest.

Amen to that! It irritates me to no end to see how many products use it. Not almost, but literally force fed, imo. It is very hard to find products that don't have it. Unfortunately with our 'representatives' (and I use that term loosely), its all about the almighty dollar and how much of those green bills line their pockets. But, I digress. :angry:

The Washington Post
Study Finds High-Fructose Corn Syrup Contains Mercury
Wednesday, January 28, 2009; 12:00 AM
MONDAY, Jan. 26 (HealthDay News) -- Almost half of tested samples of commercial high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) contained mercury, which was also found in nearly a third of 55 popular brand-name food and beverage products where HFCS is the first- or second-highest labeled ingredient, according to two new U.S. studies.

HFCS has replaced sugar as the sweetener in many beverages and foods such as breads, cereals, breakfast bars, lunch meats, yogurts, soups and condiments. On average, Americans consume about 12 teaspoons per day of HFCS, but teens and other high consumers can take in 80 percent more HFCS than average.

"Mercury is toxic in all its forms. Given how much high-fructose corn syrup is consumed by children, it could be a significant additional source of mercury never before considered. We are calling for immediate changes by industry and the [U.S. Food and Drug Administration] to help stop this avoidable mercury contamination of the food supply," the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy's Dr. David Wallinga, a co-author of both studies, said in a prepared statement.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/26/AR2009012601831.html

Stay away from all simple sugars/carbs. (candy, sugars, ect.) Avoid ALL processed/packaged food. Stay with whole foods and keep it simple (except for sugars, lol.) Eat fruits, not their juice or pies. Whole grains, legumes, nuts. Chicken and fish. Little red/white meat. My downfall is dairy foods--cheeses, milk, cream, sour cream, ice cream, etc. I try to combat this with always trying to eat plenty of onions and garlic, along with plenty of high fiber greens. Although, I have to admit to having used Splenda for the past 7-8 years (no aspartame, but sucrose), I will, after this info provided be researching sucrose and a possible substitute such as stevia. University of California Berkeley puts out a great monthly Wellness Letter that I have subscribed to for over 20 years. I use to try all kinds of supplements until I had a adverse reaction to Dong Quai many moons ago. Now, nothing more than my daily vitamins and an occasional papaya enzyme.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back