Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask a couple of ?'s (I'm working on something here)

1. What was the final consenus on where KC spent the night on the 15th?
a) she was at AL's until very early and then snuck back home before anyone was up
b) she stayed at home
c) both her and caylee were gone all night

2. What time did GA leave for work on the 16th?

3. It was the 16th that KC and AL were at Blockbuster - right? What time were they there?

I know I can go look 2 and 3 up - but 1 is a toughie.

After viewing this KC confirmed she is = self-absorbed, self-regarding, self-centered, narcissistic, egocentric, egoistic,
egotistic, egotistical, selfish,vain, self-satisfied, ,self-important, pompous,
arrogant, conceited, bumptious, officious, self-opinionated, and full of herself,
Vanpet

Absolutely!
:woohoo:

This ought to be a poll! But yes, this is what I think as well - especially because GA tells her that Sheriff Beary has already been talked to about this clandestine, private, no recording, fact to face, one on one meeting with KC and whichever family member she chooses.

But - don't think he'll get too far - the meeting never took place. However, I do kinda remember reading something somewhere that said KC cancelled at the very last minute - probably because she called (or told) JB about it and he said "NO WAY JOSE! (pun intended).

There still could be trouble about this though.

I agree! And it's interesting that this part is the part that we didn't see on the wftv video!
I do think, like you said, that because the meeting never occurred, all Baez can really do is sling some mud at the State. It's a good thing Casey was simply lying when she said all she wanted to do was be in the same room with George and hug him and talk privately because if that meeting had actually happened, things might have gotten uglier and Baez may have actually had something semi-worthwhile to argue. :rolleyes:

Okay someone please explain why KC said to GA.......
"I felt we were really bonding the last time I was with you" UMMMMMM

WTF?????
And that is why she wants to talk with him only?

yeah, huh?! Cindy's pouting after she gave George the phone was a friggin' joke- she's like a little kid that got picked last for the team in gym class. It's like a contest in that family to see who can hurt who first and deeper. Casey sure knows just how to act to get Cindy to stop questioning her and start calling her "sweetheart" and "honey" again.

Cindy is classic BPD in my opinion. Casey is playing the game that she has watched her mother play. Try to flatter ole dad so he takes a hit from Cindy when they get home. Conquer and divide.

a) she was at AL's until very early and then snuck back home before anyone was up
b) she stayed at home

3. It was the 16th that KC and AL were at Blockbuster - right? What time were they there?

________
Pretty sure about #1.

1. Cell pings have her in the neighborhood of her parents/brother.
She was on the phone with TL from 7:30 6/15 till 2:45am 6/16.

2. GA left at 1:50, I think.

3. Blockbuster about 9:30 pm.

Someone correct me if I am wrong...going from memory here.

Why oh WHY won't this video play for me!???

The Fox one (with full 45 minutes) comes up way quicker than the wftv one does. I have a fast connection and the wftv takes quite a while to load. I do think you need the latest Flash installed to watch - not sure.

Who is Michelle M. that sent KC the book that she was allowed to keep?

Because they know from experience the reaction they'll get. She'll just get mad and end the conversation. CA said she always eventually got the truth from KC. She's been doing this for years. But, the whole family is that way-they all get angry when asked questions they can't or don't want to answer. I really don't know what the point of this visit was!! G&C knew they weren't going to get any answers-KC knew she wasn't going to be truthful. So, what did they really have to talk about? I think this was all put on for us!! But, if it was supposed to get our sympathy-wow, it sure backfired on them.
I think the point is they GET each other-but, they DON'T GET us!! I'm sure they sit at home and scratch their heads and think we are all nuts. What's wrong with the rest of the world-the Anthony's are just you're typical American family after all!!:eek:

The family dynamics described by Anthonys neighbor (transcript) was very similar to this interview. Casey visibly angry hollering (and swearing) at her mother, and Cindy not aggressive at all. Casey did not come off well at all in this visit - poor her, what did she have to be angry about? Her parents asking questions so they could help her out?

b) she stayed at home

1. C (we could debate this all night!)
2. I believe 2ish
3.730-8pm

ok. I've managed to watch and it made me feel queezy. What a selfish, lying piece of chit they have on their hands and really, are these people posing as parents mature adults?

I've now, after many many months of following this case, come to the conclusion that this will all come down to a case of "legal spin". Nothing else. Everything else that we need to know (even without forensics) has already shown what the truth is!

MOO

She did write the note to SBry. We've seen it in the doc dump. I don't know if the meeting took place. Doubt it. I think Jose wanted to show the video to show that Le was preventing her from helping by preventing the meeting. GA said in his FBI interviews that he didn't and wouldn't have hired JB. He doesn't know how Casey is paying for him. I think they were trying to convey to Casey that look we don't trust this guy, but if you want to talk to someone else your atty cannot stop you from doing that, What they are not seeing is that she is using Jose as her shield. I cannot talk because Jose will not let me, I cannot keep your Bible because Jose will not let me, I cannot help you because Jose will not let me. No one is telling me anything but Jose is keeping me informed of everything, i'm not paying attention to the media except when I watched NG, and read the Pple mag, and I don't have contact with anyone except when you guys come to visit me or when the preacher came to visit me and, I don't have anything except all the nice encouraging letters people are sending me with attachments about all the media stuff and sending money to my student union card uh jailhouse spending account, OMG.

Thank you for the info -- I meant that the meeting/note to Beary conversation wasn't included in the wftv video, but we do see it in the myfoxorlando video-- why don't all the outlets just have the same info!!? :confused:
I also agree with your assessment of what Casey's trying to convey about her supposed powerlessness and lack of info. She's so foul.:furious:

I agree! And it's interesting that this part is the part that we didn't see on the wftv video!
I do think, like you said, that because the meeting never occurred, all Baez can really do is sling some mud at the State. It's a good thing Casey was simply lying when she said all she wanted to do was be in the same room with George and hug him and talk privately because if that meeting had actually happened, things might have gotten uglier and Baez may have actually had something semi-worthwhile to argue. :rolleyes:
Yep - because if he confronts LE on it, all they have to say was either "it didn't happen - I don't know what they're talking about" - which then JB will put GA on the stand and promptly question him (can you say immunity?) OR LE will acknowledge that, yes, indeed a private meeting was DISCUSSED but we had no intention of going through with it. JB can't PROVE otherwise because it never happened anyway.

She is a master emotional manipulator. She takes advantage of the fact that they love her and uses guilt to steer them away from asking hard questions.

Yup! It's her version of "control".. though Cindy pouting throughout the entire visit because Casey wanted to talk to dad was HER attempt at control. Casey wasn't playing mom's games though. Cindy taught her daughter TOO well.

MO

Yup! It's her version of "control".. though Cindy pouting throughout the entire visit because Casey wanted to talk to dad was HER attempt at control. Casey wasn't playing mom's games though. Cindy taught her daughter TOO well.

MO

Forgive me. I'm writing a comment in reaction to this video but it's also a bit of rant...I've always wondered why she wrote that elementary school letter to the Sheriff asking to meet with her father and now, after having seen this...I think I know. I think she was faced with the problem of facing "dumb" or "dumber" and that, in her circumstances, after a month, she put her money on trying for "dumber"!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member