Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was going to resign, I think he had no plans to return. Grief stricken etc...

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

And once your employment is severed you get you 401k's and other funds. I don't think it would be much...hmm wonder if he's tapped that already?

And once your employment is severed you get you 401k's and other funds. I don't think it would be much...hmm wonder if he's tapped that already?
I imagine they also get shares of HD stock as well. My hubby got them from Lowe's. Maybe he did it on his own, but I think Lowe's gave them to employees every year..

How can someone forget a person? I can see someone forgetting an object in their car or at home. Does anyone ever forget an adult or member of their family when they go out somewhere? He was interacting with his child, speaking with him, eating with him, kissing him. He is not an object. JMO

I have a question regarding the effects of bodily gases and other emissions that go along with the smells of a decomposing body. The question is, even if JRH could not smell the decomposing body, wouldn’t his eyes and lungs still be affected by it? I would imagine my eyes would be watering and the air would make me choke. I don’t buy the “I can’t smell” defense but even if it were true, wouldn’t one be compelled to roll down the windows and investigate the source?

Ok. This video has gotten 5 million views so I am posting it. THIS is how most toddlers act and interact in a carseat with daddy driving. Ok, maybe they cant sing this good and maybe they don't nail the rhythm down.
I just [emoji27]

Ella Mae sings "An American Trilogy" by Elvis Pre…: http://youtu.be/fmWa1gKrp6Q

Here is WSB TV news at 5:00pm today. They did the drive AGAIN!

The recording is awful, but I wanted to grab it.

Ross Harris Drive: http://youtu.be/cysQOgj3bXM

She was tired but she stayed awake... no way! RH is guilty.
MOO

****how can anyone miss the huge HD Corporate office at that intersection?? How?

I would think RH's comment about inventing a snooze button for toddlers is an indication that Cooper may have been very talkative. jmo

I don't know where to put this, but anyone can do this and see what they think.

Today I went shopping at a couple of different places. The parking lots were not big and I was not trying to remember where I parked or looking at cars trying to figure out which car was mine.

I automatically looked at my car and automatically saw the back seat as I was looking at my car casually.

I cannot believe that he did not see his back seat when he was there after lunch,

No way.

How can someone forget a person? I can see someone forgetting an object in their car or at home. Does anyone ever forget an adult or member of their family when they go out somewhere? He was interacting with his child, speaking with him, eating with him, kissing him. He is not an object. JMO

I'm not sure, really -- while I believe it can happen from time to time, this is not one of those "forgetful" cases -- and apparently this "forgetfulness" is not reserved for children only -- just like the lady that left her elderly mother in a car to bake last week (link, anyone? Have mercy, I am simply NO good at going back to find where I saw it; should probably start a spreadsheet)... :thinking:

In the town where I live, there is an elderly gentleman who is literally dropped off at a street corner every day. He's in a wheelchair and holds up a sign that might seem political but makes no real sense; when you stop to talk, he states that he can't talk; he refuses offers for water, etc -- IMO, that could be an alternative to unaffordable adult day care during the "nicer" months, such as spring & fall -- not during below freezing or triple digits... methinks his senior "career" as a silent political protestor might be someone else's idea.... :maddening: but I digress...

If you really want to know the answer to this question, holler at popsicle -- there was some concern expressed this morning that popsicle might be "forgotten" in the car while DD ran inside the Apple store, iirc... :dunno:

I'm not sure, really -- while I believe it can happen from time to time, this is not one of those "forgetful" cases -- and apparently this "forgetfulness" is not reserved for children only -- just like the lady that left her elderly mother in a car to bake last week (link, anyone? Have mercy, I am simply NO good at going back to find where I saw it; should probably start a spreadsheet)... :thinking:

In the town where I live, there is an elderly gentleman who is literally dropped off at a street corner every day. He's in a wheelchair and holds up a sign that might seem political but makes no real sense; when you stop to talk, he states that he can't talk; he refuses offers for water, etc -- IMO, that could be an alternative to unaffordable adult day care during the "nicer" months, such as spring & fall -- not during below freezing or triple digits... methinks his senior "career" as a silent political protestor might be someone else's idea.... :maddening: but I digress...

If you really want to know the answer to this question, holler at popsicle -- there was some concern expressed this morning that popsicle might be "forgotten" in the car while DD ran inside the Apple store, iirc... :dunno:
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...y-mother-inside-hot-car-overnight-104928.html

does anyone know what happened to the Cooper Harris Murder or Terrible Accident facebook?

does anyone know what happened to the Cooper Harris Murder or Terrible Accident facebook?

It just went poof! No idea why. Admin had just posted how upset they were at all the drama today.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The FB page went the way of our general discussion thread :(

It just went poof! No idea why. Admin had just posted how upset they were at all the drama today.....

I hadn't seen that yet!!

The last I saw was admin posting that there was a lot of time spent researching for current post...

Not sure where this goes, since we don't have a general discussion thread, so mods, please move this as needed......but a panelist on Dr. Drew (okay, I know) just called JRH a "delta bravo" except used the real term that we can't say here (i was shocked they were allowed to say it on TV).

I seldom cannot find room to play devil's advocate, but in this case, I find EVERYTHING about this "person" despicable. This person has NO redeeming qualities. And his face just begs for a smacking. That side smirk.

OMG....the CHOMPING! The freaking gum chomping. Why does that raise my hackles so so bad? Dr. Drew keeps showing that footage and I really want to pimp slap her. Chomp, chomp, chomp. YOUR BABY IS DEAD IN A HORRIFIC WAY BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND KILLED HIM! Your reaction is to chew gum and look bored? Really?

There was too much antagonism and snarkiness going on by some posters and the Mods took quick (and needed action).
Too bad a few angry-at-life posters spoil it for the rest of us.

There was too much antagonism and snarkiness going on by some posters and the Mods took quick (and needed action).
Too bad a few angry-at-life posters spoil it for the rest of us.

I did see a lot of it...I sat in my hands and was good LOL. What I didn't see was anything to delete it I guess. I guess what I mean is I have seen much much worse over the years with other cases.

Edited to say maybe it's just temporary...I hope. Also wanted to say (not sure if this is allowed), but I recognized at least two of the posters from the baby Lisa case and Dylan case. Both were very nasty on facebook during those cases and it looks like nothing has changed. :(

His friend was on FB last night.
He had some interesting comments.
I feel sorry for him. He does seem truly
shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors