Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'uns is popular round my parts as well. In addition to y'all. Sorry for off topic. Your guess on what that paper said was better than mine, :) I am so thankful better eyes than mine could pick that stuff out (through the paper and backwards for some of it no less. Once it was translated I could "see" it but not before I am afraid.

kudos to those eagle eye members who were able to help my old eyes out with that!

You'uns is actually an accepted expression somewhere? My entire office thought it was something our vice-president made up when he used it repeatedly!! Add to that the fact that his last name was "Bliss." My gosh, we made fun of it behind his back for years. Sorry for the OT.

Since the brother is a cop, he can look up a credit score.
I was thinking the credit score could have been what started the whole thing in motion, after he said eff you...
Hey if brother says it's good, then it can't be in the tank, he knows if it was that would come out as motive.
moo

I somewhat understand RH giving authority to his brother after it was clear that he was not going to be bonded out and it could be months before a grand jury true bill or no bill for all the reasons mentioned in these pages, but it still bothers me that he apparently did not trust Leanna to handle the finances, unless he was concerned about her motives or really believed that she would be charged, as well. Makes me wonder if the insurance policies on Cooper were such that HE was the beneficiary. I think he did not trust that Leanna would operate in HIS financial interest. Thoughts? JMO

LOL, that is hilarious. I told you guys that you had to take Stoddard with a grain of salt. Looks like I should have said a carton of salt.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So you've seen the videos?

I fail to find any humor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I somewhat understand RH giving authority to his brother after it was clear that he was not going to be bonded out and it could be months before a grand jury true bill or no bill for all the reasons mentioned in these pages, but it still bothers me that he apparently did not trust Leanna to handle the finances, unless he was concerned about her motives or really believed that she would be charged, as well. Makes me wonder if the insurance policies on Cooper were such that HE was the beneficiary. I think he did not trust that Leanna would operate in HIS financial interest. Thoughts? JMO
Hmm... good point. Now I want to know.

I'm appalled that anyone would support a LE officer lying on the stand.

It was sworn, under oath, testimony.

I'll take that any day/all day, over the word of a relative of a murder suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On one of the Facebook pages BM said that people have sent flowers and stuffed animals to place on his grave and the place where he is buried won't let them put the stuff out.
I guess it's been too long and the headstone isn't up yet? If true, that story will make the news soon. People aren't understanding that.
moo

Why in the world would the cemetary do that? I've never heard of that. Ridiculous

My point is since when is it OK for this newspaper to even gain access to this videotape unless it's been released? The discrepancies should be for the attorneys to argue out. It could be a ? of simple perception by the observer estimating a time period. That 15 seconds obviously didn't do a thing to save this baby.
Like someone stated earliersomeone is doing a little damage control.
I'm surprised this newspaper was privy to information that could b pertinent to a murder trial.

Why in the world would the cemetary do that? I've never heard of that. Ridiculous
I don't know. People are claiming they called florists and sent stuff. BM has been going daily and taking a picture and the stuff they sent isn't there. (allgedly)
It could be a rumor.
I know BM has been posting pics of Cooper's grave.

Do we know that Leanna was not involved in this decision, or that she is against it? I didn't get that out of the article, but maybe I missed it somewhere else?

It was sworn, under oath, testimony.

I'll take that any day/all day, over the word of a relative of a murder suspect.

Many people are in jail/prison because of LE lies...unfortunately. I believe it to be rampant---well, that might be a little strong, but it's definitely not uncommon.

I agree, I believe it was part of his routine, and even if the defense wants to spin it the other way, HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOU HAD YOUR CHILD IN THE CAR LESS THAN A MINUTE AFTER STRAPPING HIM IN CAR SEAT AND KISSING HIM GOODBYE????!!!!???!!! REALLY? GRRRRR!

Can't be done...... Just isn't even plausible that a child just strapped into a carseat could be forgotten in less than a minute. nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member