Smiles Cafe #3

I need one of these!!! Just yesterday I was trying to figure out if it was Monday or Tuesday. I kid you not! LOL I had to check my computer clock to clear it up for me. :D
I need one too and I'm not retired yet, but maybe this is a sign that I should be :) I was sure last Friday was only Thursday, and was thinking the DJ saying on the radio that day that Memorial Day Weekend had officially started was off by a day ;) Had to check the calendar on my phone, and computer and wall calendar, and still couldn't quite believe I was off by an entire day :p

I need one too and I'm not retired yet, but maybe this is a sign that I should be :) I was sure last Friday was only Thursday, and was thinking the DJ saying on the radio that day that Memorial Day Weekend had officially started was off by a day ;) Had to check the calendar on my phone, and computer and wall calendar, and still couldn't quite believe I was off by an entire day :p

This happens to us all.the.time!

Ha ha, too funny @Niner ! The last one (farts-humper) reminds me of when my family was in Germany, and any time someone needed to pass gas, we would say "I'm going to use the exit" and step outside, because all the exits were labelled "aus-fahrten" ! We thought it was hilarious, but kept it an inside joke because we didn't think the Germans would think it the least bit funny we thought their word for exit was good for a fart joke !

Ha ha, too funny @Niner ! The last one (farts-humper) reminds me of when my family was in Germany, and any time someone needed to pass gas, we would say "I'm going to use the exit" and step outside, because all the exits were labelled "aus-fahrten" ! We thought it was hilarious, but kept it an inside joke because we didn't think the Germans would think it the least bit funny we thought their word for exit was good for a fart joke !

YES! I too visited Germany - and it is quite hilarious! I did not know about Norway though! I have friends that live there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back