Social Media - General Discussion

I understand the game playing that goes on in Court...but the only thing that I want to hear is the truth. So, George...did Casey murder Caylee?

I don't think there is any question about his answer - it would be yes.

Didn't he do that on Dr Phil ... Or am I remembering what I wish would have happened?

Didn't he do that on Dr Phil ... Or am I remembering what I wish would have happened?
That's what I remember - he was definitely very upset - no- angry she was not found guilty. Maybe RR0004 wants to hear him say the actual words.

Blaiss has some interesting tweets about GA.

Yeah, I'm not buying it. "Honest?" Please. The time to be honest was during the trial. Sounds like George is attempting major damage control. Too late.

I kind of do buy it, but only because I was told recently by [name withheld but an "insider" with no history of lying] that George would be refuting the allegations in JB's book soon.

No fishing for the name. I'm like a brick wall. No use talking to me. ;)

I kind of do buy it, but only because I was told recently by [name withheld but an "insider" with no history of lying] that George would be refuting the allegations in JB's book soon.

Oh AZlawyer, you tease you!
:sleuth:

(Anyway, no matter what, George is not off the hook, not with moi. Whatever he says won't bring Caylee Marie back; she of blessed memory.)
:heartbeat:

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@TheRealJeffRuby Rumor is CA meeting w/NY publisher and Piers Morgan for interview. My inside source working to verify. NEED ALL BOYCOTTERS!

Some interesting stuff today.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@strawberrypsu No, think $indy got wind of our meeting, took away George's balls again and he sent me a text canceling. Att advised against

Tammy Bear ‏@Tammybaby65

@Blaiss "@adamlongoCBS5: BREAKING: #caseyanthony hearing scheduled for next week delayed until October 4th."
Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 @adamlongocbs5 So what of she MOVED! She can fly back from New York or OHIO! I SMELL A RAT!!!

Waiting for the words, AZ. Waiting for the words.

PS- thanks for sharing.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@TheRealJeffRuby Rumor is CA meeting w/NY publisher and Piers Morgan for interview. My inside source working to verify. NEED ALL BOYCOTTERS!

Some interesting stuff today.
Count me in!

The BBM below was added my me...from the same twitter posts

https://twitter.com/seguifox13

This FOX news reporter in Tampa states as FACT that FCA has been "offered several book deals". The bankruptcy court should find this interesting as it relates to future possible income.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/17147843/alcides-segui

Alcides Segui is a general assignment reporter for FOX 13.
He joined the FOX 13 team in the winter of 2008.
Reporter for FOX 13's Good Day Tampa Bay
Affiliation - FOX 13 WTVT

https://twitter.com/seguifox13

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 #CaseyAnthony has been offered several book deals. She had a bankruptcy hearing today in Tampa. More on #Fox13 at Noon
Feb 26, 2013

Info Seeker ‏@Inquizzativ @seguifox13 can you publish more info about the "several book deals"? are they recent? who made offers?

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Inquizzativ we are still digging..
Feb 28, 2013

@seguifox13 are you aware of the deal #CaseyAnthony has with Baez? She signed off on book 4 % of book sales/appearance fees. WHERE IS $$$?

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Blaiss we should know more about her finances during the bankruptcy hearing in a couple of weeks

@seguifox13 she lied on bankruptcy paperwork! She has gotten lots $$. She/or someone on her behalf received $185,000 from E Entertainment.
Expand

Feb 28 Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@seguifox13 $$$ not reported to IRS or BANKRUPTCY COURT
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Feb 28 Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@seguifox13 do some investigating!!!! Follow the money trail.
Expand

Feb 28, 2013

@blaiss is sending all her info to the trustee. I hope they nail her and her lying attorneys.

https://twitter.com/Blaiss

MARCH 12

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@MattMorganESQ @stevehelling It's in the mail!!! To be delivered Saturday if Saturday mail not cancelled

MARCH 11

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Hang on to your hats folks!!!! Can't tweet info just yet but stay tuned! It's gonna be G O O D!!!!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
#CaseyAnthony used some of Dr Phil money to pay some of expert witness's because they were going to sue her! Other used for living expenses

CBS 5 News ‏@KPHO
Jose Baez discusses Casey Anthony bankruptcy: It could possibly have been the most anticipated bankruptcy hear... http://bit.ly/14LOjN1

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@KPHO heard about $200,000 interview deal w/ #CaseyAnthony AFTER BR discharged!!!! Interview w/Adam Longo!
Hide conversation

Blaiss really appears to be excited about the latest info she is tweeting. Maybe she finally met with ga and he spilled the beans. Just speculating here.

Blaiss really appears to be excited about the latest info she is tweeting. Maybe she finally met with ga and he spilled the beans. Just speculating here.

She's been tweeting about OCA lying on the BK filing...

My guess is it has to do with money, what she has gotten, where it came from and future income..

Maybe she found out where the money/deals...etc...has been hidden????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back