South Africa - Martin, 55, Theresa, 54, Rudi van Breda, 22, murdered, 26 Jan 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there is a pair of Converse All Stars in evidence. Unless I misunderstood your comment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're right. I've just realised from going back over the tweets, why they were mentioned.

He was explaining that it is the most common type of print he finds at crime scenes and I thought he meant it was the most common print found at this scene. But then he said there weren't any fashionable brands here, which is why I couldn't make sense of the tweets at the time.

So all the prints found were identified to police and emergency personnel.

Got you! I fully expected somebody to say today that certain prints, either with shoes or without, would indicate HvB's pattern of movement within the house. I imagined that HvB's blooded feet would have left an important trail. I can see now that it really only was important to find if there were other unidentified prints in the house. doh! I was being thick! LOL.

Thick as a brick for me! Waiting in frustration for the same thing IB! If I've got it right now, it wasn't so much the prints that were there, as the ones that were NOT there! Therefore, no unknown intruders! Have I got it? DUH!

On Thursday morning in the High Court in Cape Town‚ prosecutor Susan Galloway asked for video of the crime scene — shot before the deceased had been removed — to be played. This was because in cross-examination “the defence seemed to imply there was tampering with the scene before the photographs were taken”‚ she said.
She wanted it noted that the footage corresponded to the photographs.
Upstairs‚ the full horror: Blood covers the floor‚ then you see the image of mother Teresa van Breda’s feet hanging off the side of the staircase. Dressed in a spaghetti-string top and white underwear‚ she lies there lifeless.
Rudi’s body lies on the floor in a pool of blood near the little blue bed where the family’s pet dog‚ Sasha‚ used to sleep.
Not far from him‚ with most of his body slumped across the mattress‚ is father Martin.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/20...eo-of-familys-murder-scene-is-played-in-court

Sasha's little blue bed in Rudi and Henri's room, what lie will HvB (Botha) spin to explain her absence from the house?

HvB feigning distress about the video being shown, bloody pathetic! I think he has no regrets or remorse about their deaths.

Hi everyone! Thanks for being such a great group of posters.
Thread #3 is open for posting. This thread will close in 10 minutes. Click the portal below to enter thread #3.

thread-closed-nex-gene4jx2_zps18e933f5.gif

Thread #3
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-54-Rudi-van-Breda-22-murdered-26-Jan-2015-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500