South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just read on this site
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1245831

It says

The court papers describe in chilling forensic terms how Prince died and how investigators found her. They were called to her home about 5 p.m. on Jan. 14, where they found the “lifeless body of a white female, hanging in the rear stairwell of the apartment.” A day later, an autopsy found a “a ligature mark about the neck of Ms. Prince,” according those court papers. The medical examiner said Phoebe died from “asphyxia due to hanging and the manner of death was suicide.”

read this comment, scroll down the page, it questions to possibility of suicide and says she was outside...whatever that means.
Look for>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 679335
United States
Haven't read through the whole thread, yet...
http://www./forum1/message1025894/pg1

Info on Dr. Sexton who did the autopsy...From this link, about a different case, they say he is a Dr. of osteopathy but he's also the pathologist...I notice alot of Sexton's in South Hadley...his office is in Holyoke. Not sure where he lives...
An initial death certificate did not list a cause, pending further investigation. The final certificate, which came from the Holyoke office of the district medical examiner, was signed on Aug. 28 by Andrew W. Sexton, a doctor of osteopathy.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/medical_examiner_confirms_ware.html
[ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/29114833/Attorney-Elizabeth-Scheibel-s-statement-on-Prince-death"]Attorney Elizabeth Scheibel's statement on Prince death[/ame]

Not trying to morbid, folks. Just trying to collect info on Phoebe's death, too...this is Salon, they are respectable, imo.

So, this tells me any interior stairwell would need to have a railing or an open space of some kind to jump over...?
http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2010/03/30/phoebe_prince_cyberbullying/index.html

It has to be an interior stairwell. If she had been outside it would have been news... plus that house is pretty exposed if you look at it from the Google Street view.

If that link works you should see the house from the main street, you can see the side stairs from the road really easily.

Did anyone catch the comments by the bullying "expert" that presented programs at the school both before and after this series of events in her interview on Dr. Phil? She stated that numerous students reported to her that after Phoebe's death this group of students----who WERE still in school----repeatedly walked around and sat in classes pantomiming hanging themselves and laughing about it!!!!!

Boston Globe journo wrote back...KUDOS to him. All media should be so responsive, imo. He's not sure, either, it seems...he assumes it's indoors...

"Thanks for your reply. I belong to a crime forum and it's still not clear. Was she out of doors, around back? Or inside the building, in a stairwell, in the front? Thanks so much for your time.
""hanging in the rear stairwell of the apartment" it says in the latest
court dox.
I think that means inside
---------------------------
Peter Schworm
The Boston Globe
617-929-3056
schworm@globe.com

Did anyone catch the comments by the bullying "expert" that presented programs at the school both before and after this series of events in her interview on Dr. Phil? She stated that numerous students reported to her that after Phoebe's death this group of students----who WERE still in school----repeatedly walked around and sat in classes pantomiming hanging themselves and laughing about it!!!!!
Have not seen it, yet! Wow...unfreakenbelievable!

If this is true (I'm not doubting you raeann) this has got to be a group of very sick animals, I mean disturbed kids. JMO.

"Prince kept walking to her house, straight to her closet, and hanged herself."
NOW...I'd really like to know more about that. WHO told the reporter it was a closet and if they did lie, why did they lie? Seems to have been alot of confusion in the beginning. I wonder if the media story was going to be a closet, a wardrobe...until the investigation got out of hand and the truth of the stairwell had to come out. Look at the deceptive media practices O'Brien told Cullen he was facing? He said something to the effect of a cover up. There is no report, I could find, anywhere, on whether she was inside or outside. Maybe it didn't make news for the same reason Dan Smiths investigation uncovered so little. Maybe, they didn't want it to. I'm just feeling very suspicious. And I can't shake it.

Ok I think I found the Kayla facebook with the new name..is it ok to post?

I looked through her fan pages and she's a fan of one of the memorial pages for Phoebe. So is it possible that it's not her?

Hi, all -

The parents/family members of the accused have not been charged with any crimes and have not been named in the media (except one that I know of). Please do not link to their FB or MS pages, or any other sleuthing you may have done on them.

Linking to these pages for minors that have been charged AND their names have been in the media is ok for now. Linking to FB/MS pages of any other minors is a definite no-no, in a big way.

Also, when linking to comments on FB, blogs, etc., please just paraphase the comment, link to the page and let other posters know how to see it (i.e., comment #x, posted by x, etc .).

Feel free to copy and paste from news articles, as long as you give a link.

Thanks!

I'm just feeling very suspicious. And I can't shake it.

Are you thinking she didn't kill herself? Or that they are just hiding some gruesome aspect of it?

I didn't think any of these kids were necessarily well connected. Any kind of cover up would have to have been from the very instant she was found, which seems rather difficult.

I sent that journo the link to my post with the pics of the house. I hope it intrigues him enough to check it out...lol...;) I'm TOO curious.

Are you thinking she didn't kill herself? Or that they are just hiding some gruesome aspect of it?

I didn't think any of these kids were necessarily well connected. Any kind of cover up would have to have been from the very instant she was found, which seems rather difficult.

I have no idea, Lawrence. Right now, I just want to know where she was found.

We do have links showing a police officer is parent of one of Sean's football teammates. The link to the pic is back around pg 20, 1st thread, give or take 10 pgs. ;)
And an officer was stationed at the school. We have a link for that, too. He hasn't said too much. I have also read RUMOR that one or more of the kids have a lawyer for a parent.

And maybe not necessarily a cover up, per se...maybe just conveniently shoddy police work...if she was indoors or outdoors, will tell me more...

I have no idea, Lawrence. Right now, I just want to know where she was found.

We do have links showing a police officer is parent of one of Sean's football teammates. The link to the pic is back around pg 20, give or take 10 pgs. ;)
And an officer was stationed at the school. We have a link foir that, too. He hasn't said too much. I have also read RUMOR that one or more of the kids have a lawyer for a parent.

And maybe not necessarily a cover up, per se...maybe just conveniently shoddy police work...if she was indoors or outdoors, will tell me more...

Understood. I have also heard that one of the parents is a lawyer. Some references on the South Hadley masslive forums (mostly a shouting match these days) are that some of the defendants lawyers that have been brought in are biggish names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member