South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what pisses me off. A "witness" saw Longe throw the can at Phoebe. Why the FUC# didn't this witness try to console her? Perhaps this witness could have been the person to save her. Could have been the person for her to finally vent on.

People just dont want to get involved. Two years ago, I was assaulted by two assailants on a busy street and people just drove past, it's not much of a stretch to imagine people just ignoring a crying girl.

"completly disgusted 2 months ago

unfortunately i go to the south hadley high school and i was a good friend of Phoebe. she was a sweet girl who had a good heart. unfortunately in this sugar coated town, these *****es who killed my friend are let free to do this to someone else. 2 weeks ago my mother called the school and asked what was to happen to the people who did to my friend phoebe, the vice principal mr evans told her that all they were going to do is give them detention my mom was a so disturbed about this arrangement that she said so youre letting murderers walk freely around this town . Mr evans said that he could not say anymore and then he hung up the phone very rudely, this school is not some fancy happy joy town everyone think is, its a freakin hell hole and it needs to be revealed. i hope those *****es who killed my friend rot behind bars."

Found this on hub pages but it when I copy and paste link it doesn't direct to correct page sorry, so I just copied the comment in full. Hope that's ok?

"completly disgusted 2 months ago

unfortunately i go to the south hadley high school and i was a good friend of Phoebe. she was a sweet girl who had a good heart. unfortunately in this sugar coated town, these *****es who killed my friend are let free to do this to someone else. 2 weeks ago my mother called the school and asked what was to happen to the people who did to my friend phoebe, the vice principal mr evans told her that all they were going to do is give them detention my mom was a so disturbed about this arrangement that she said so youre letting murderers walk freely around this town . Mr evans said that he could not say anymore and then he hung up the phone very rudely, this school is not some fancy happy joy town everyone think is, its a freakin hell hole and it needs to be revealed. i hope those *****es who killed my friend rot behind bars."

Found this on hub pages but it when I copy and paste link it doesn't direct to correct page sorry, so I just copied the comment in full. Hope that's ok?
Well, to me it's clear you're posting it as rumor and not fact, Andy...and it is one very interesting comment. We're there any other comments by this same poster? I find when I find a thread with a good/interesting comment the poster sometimes posts more than once...

Paladine I did some searching over where Andy got that comment from and there's only 3 articles written and that's the only comment.

I have to agree. I'm not sure I can switch off from this in the intervening months.
I hear you. I was just as interested in the Anna Nicole Smith case...that happened 4 yrs ago, in 2006...the trial is THIS year. My goodness, 4 YEARS! And Casey Anthony in 2008...I'm not sure of her trial date. But I'll be watching.

Following these cases, and keeping up with info, really requires dedication, imo. I admire all the KC posters. They have been there for almost 2 yrs, fighting for Caylee. Day after day, keeping that forum alive. And that's a case that's recieved media attention. Imagine all those on threads of the cold cases...DEDICATION. If newbies haven't, I'd suggest check out our community here. MANY cases, causes...so many deserve attention, there's never enough time, I find.

Sorry for the ramble...I just woke up. :)

Paladine I did some searching over where Andy got that comment from and there's only 3 articles written and that's the only comment.
Thanks for checking, waddup...and good morning, friend! :)

Whoever that young person is that wrote that....SHE/HE is why I'm here.

What a moving cry for help, Andy found...

And to the good people of South Hadley, people DO care and ARE on your side.

I saw that, she's a photographer, I believe. Do you have a link, waddup...I posted one but it's WAY back on the 1st thread...

I was just looking at her mug on there. UGH she gives us photographers a bad name. I can see why she is behind the lens all the time.

Nothing so far. Liv is on now though shouting support for her town.

this livlaffluv poster is oen of the mentality that wants it all to go away. To just leave things as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500