SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

The disappearance of a father and son in the Costa del Sol is being treated as a murder investigation, police have confirmed.

Daniel Poole, 46, and Liam Poole, 22, went missing after travelling to Malaga in March 2019 to play golf and look at holiday homes.

The pair from Burgess Hill checked into a hotel but had not been heard from since.

More than three years on from their disappearance, police have told the families of both that they are now treating the case as a homicide investigation.

Sussex Police claim that Spanish authorities are no longer investigating the disappearance of the pair.

A police spokesman said: “We are taking legal steps to take the primacy of the investigation as the Spanish are no longer investigating the disappearance of Danny and Liam Poole.

Well… interesting timing, is there a connection? (excuse the source, I heard the story and this report was the most comprehensive). It all began with a huge drug bust. Will be interesting to hear who the British man is.

Brit 'drug kingpin’ among 49 arrested as cocaine ‘super-cartel’ is busted

This bit made me side eye…

At the same time, a complex real estate business set-up had been created on the Costa del Sol to launder the proceeds of the profits obtained from the drug smuggling.”

Well… interesting timing, is there a connection? (excuse the source, I heard the story and this report was the most comprehensive). It all began with a huge drug bust. Will be interesting to hear who the British man is.

Brit 'drug kingpin’ among 49 arrested as cocaine ‘super-cartel’ is busted

This bit made me side eye…

At the same time, a complex real estate business set-up had been created on the Costa del Sol to launder the proceeds of the profits obtained from the drug smuggling.”

I am also wondering if there is any connection. Very coincidental with timing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back