Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
img-thingCAXQONBT-1.jpg

I just found the thread and am a very :blushing: :angel: right now! :winko:

I was busy reading a thread that I didn't finish early this morning.:biggrin: I truly appreciate each & everyone here at WS's.

It does take all of us (working as a team) to help find the missing & justice for those who have been found, who are in the arms of the angels & the Lord above.

I'm so glad I found WS's it gives me a great sense of gratification each & everyday to be able to help the familes of the missing!!!!

Gosh!! :blushing: Thanks Everyone For All Of Your Very Kind Words!

Thanks to Tricia, all of the mods & all of WS's members for all of your hard work & dedication to the missing too! :heart:

thanx018.gif

:blushing: :angel: Who Does Care!

First thread I check out every day!

Thanks Angel!! :blowkiss:

Thank you Angel for all your hard work. The first thing I do each morning and then all through the day is check your thread to see what's new. Thanks so much!

Thank you Angel! I would be absolutely lost without your updates!

I just found the thread and am a very :blushing: :angel: right now! :winko:

I was busy reading a thread that I didn't finish early this morning.:biggrin: I truly appreciate each & everyone here at WS's.

It does take all of us (working as a team) to help find the missing & justice for those who have been found, who are in the arms of the angels & the Lord above.

I'm so glad I found WS's it gives me a great sense of gratification each & everyday to be able to help the familes of the missing!!!!

Gosh!! :blushing: Thanks Everyone For All Of Your Very Kind Words!

Thanks to Tricia, all of the mods & all of WS's members for all of your hard work & dedication to the missing too! :heart:

thanx018.gif

:blushing: :angel: Who Does Care!

:hug:

Angel, I appreciate all the work you do here and like others have said I check your posted updates first. thank you

Here is a HUGE thank you to Angel Who Cares!!! I really believe she lives up to her name! (((HUGS)))

Thanks Angel Who Cares! We can feel how much you really do. :)

Angel who cares...GOD BLESS YOU...I really don't know how you do so much,
because I know your plate at home is full too, and caring is what you do 24/7.
It is said "the more you do the more time you have TO DO. but how? :)
You sure are the diefinition of how that works.
Thanks for your huge heart. :dance:

:beats: :beats: :beats: :beats: :beats: :beats:

Thank you for always keeping us updated! I, like many others have said, always read your thread first. If I've been busy and off the site for a few days, I have your links to keep me up to speed.

Your hard work is very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

Thanks Gal! All you do has not gone unnoticed on this board.

I am amazed at how early in the morning you post this info too!

Blessings to you friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members