Special Thanks to Muzikman

I don't think I can come up with anything that hasn't already been said about you, MM.

So please just let me extend my thanks for all your hard work on the frontlines and behind the scenes. We are truly blessed to have you as a member of this forum.

Thank you for all the good you do for Caylee.

I second that! My dream is a flight to Orlando and a seat next to Muzikman at the trial. :cloud9:

Dare to dream......:blushing:

Pretty soon this thread is going to turn into a

"Win a Date with :rocker: Muzikman :rocker: " contest.

Muzikman has become a friend to many through his efforts and KUDOS are well deserved, but I wanted to clip from an old posting of mine from back in October (immediately after a different hearing) to point out to those who were not members here back then, why I believe Muzikman goes beyond being a great person and advocate for Caylee (see bolded below)

CLIPPED FROM OCT POSTING, DIFFERENT THREAD

But to end on a positive note, I am very appreciative of our "co-sleuther" Muzikman, for representing not only a lot of us on this forum, but Caylee in particular by attending today's hearing.

I am appreciative for all his efforts, both physical and financial, in pursuit of justice for Caylee, and including us in his search.

I am appreciative that he attends these hearings with no fanfare, choosing NOT to become part of the circus by attempting to get as close to "key players" in this case in order to get a moment of "camera time", instead choosing to position yourself out of camera range if possible.

I appreciate your sincerity, professionalism, dignity and respectful manner in reporting your perspectives from the courtroom, without attempting to draw attention to yourself, instead of Caylee.

You have earned my utmost respect before today's hearing, and it is that respect that I am going to focus on for the remainder of the evening, along with my belief that Caylee WILL be served justice and the respect she so greatly deserves.

Muzikman, thank you.

Tonight I want to add that after posting the above (in Oct), I received a PM (the first) from MM thanking me for my kind words, whereas I replied that I would like information to contribute to the paypal account for his expenses.

MM responded that he certainly appreciated my intent, but that to date, through the generosity of all other members, he had been able to reimburse himself, and money remained in the account for future documents, but would let me know if funds were needed in the future. (so I RAOK'd his kitty instead!!)

That statement alone told me that he is not only the person described above, but also an incredibly honest, trustworthy person.

MM, shine on my friend.....

I have said it before on here, but boy oh boy if I was ever in a fight I sure would want you on MY side!!!! Your mother must be so proud!

Thank You So Much For All Of Your Dedication & For All Of Your Trips To The Orange County Clerk House Muzikman!

thanks.gif

I am also sending you prayers, that you don't get that new job, but not till after the check fraud trial! Love your posts when you attend court hearings etc.! :biggrin:
You :rocker:!

:angel: Who Cares​

Muzikman,

A BIG THANK YOU!!! For spoiling us here and providing all the BEST info first!

Sorry to be so late with the kudos.
What would we do without our muzikman?
Thank you! :bow: :balloons: :wave:

Thank you, MM for the time and effort you spend to keep us up to date! You are the best!:Banane09:

Thanks, Muzikman. You are a great advocate. I wasn't too sure how I felt about crime forums when I first joined WS, I came to see what it was all about. People like you, really putting their hearts into seeking justice, is what I found and I am honored and humbled to witness it first hand. Thanks again.

:rocker: :blowkiss: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Muzikman! This should be the longest thread in the whole site!!

As it has been said time and time again, you are a wonderful advocate for Caylee. The dedication that is required to navigate Orlando traffic, is that in itself an amazing feat. But to do it to help us at Websleuths is appreciated more than words can say. A simple thank you seems inadequate but thank you for all you do.

Thanks for bumping Jbean!!
Muzikman you rock and roll!! We're so lucky to have you. I'm far away from Orlando and would never get a chance to see these documents if it wasn't for your committment to the case.

:cake: I baked you a cake!!!!

Muzikman..I am still so humbled that you paid for the documents out of your own money for over a year!!! With there being 15K pages of documents released that is not pocket change. PLEASE TELL US IF YOU CAN OPEN UP YOUR PAYPAL AGAIN SO WE CAN PITCH IN.

Thank you for all you do. I have to pay a courier fifteen dollars every time I need something from the courthouse , for the very reason another poster mentioned....the traffic. You learn so much about someone's patience level by how they behave in busy traffic. LOL!!!
You are one of the good guys. This case cries out for a hero and Casey sure has some here.

These traffic scenes remind me . [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qVl8Gb2J4[/ame]

Muzkiman...where is the pedestal for you to stand on to get the award for being NUMBER ONE fo retrievng all those documents.????.YOU Rock..MM we would be lost without you.

I can't top what's already been said, so I too offer my HUGE Thanks to MusicMan for all he does.

If I ever go missing, I'd want you on my side, digging through the smut to help find me...thank you from the bottom of my heart...

A big
136841.gif
to you Sir.

Thanks for all you do.:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members