Speculation on the Second Cross

Same link as above:

"Padilla said that theory would explain a stain on one of Anthony's shirts that Cindy Anthony cleaned before it was turned over to investigators."

Now there was a shirt with a stain? Does LP just make this stuff up as he goes along?

:waitasec:CAYLEE IS STILL MISSING:waitasec:

LP's story changes yet again:

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Padilla said he will not lead any more searches for Caylee and only expects to be in Orlando for a few more days.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Casey Anthony, leading to the dive search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

~~~~~~~~~
So now the cross was a tip from Casey's friend and the picture was taken by that friend. What about the story that it was taken by a TES searcher? Tim Miller refuse to back that fairy tale up, maybe? :waitasec: :rolleyes:

Wow, just wow. :confused:

Here was my thought: I heard LP mention the crosses way back when he first got Casey out of jail- he then mentioned it in between and then again the other night on NG. I heard she called JC Penneys on the same day she left the car at Amscot to see how much money was left on her moms credit card and then proceeded to buy 2 crosses. So is there any pings from her phone when she was at Penneys????? Then when they said they found something in the bag with the body, the first thought that came to my head, was one of the crosses and if this turned out to be true, then my thought was she put the cross inside the bag and didnt dump her until the 27th- OR she went back and placed it in the bag- this is only if it turns out to be a cross and LP said a gold cross on NG.

Why would Cindy keep this information from LE but give it so willingly to LP? I find it truly amazing how LP keeps coming up with all these stories about what the family said to him, totally contradicting his original claims that they hardly said anything. I believe the only person taking LP's stories to the bank is LP himself.

Agreed! I'm sure his heart is in the right place and he tried his best to help find Caylee, but IMO his stories change almost as fast as KC's! :rolleyes:

Here was my thought: I heard LP mention the crosses way back when he first got Casey out of jail- he then mentioned it in between and then again the other night on NG. I heard she called JC Penneys on the same day she left the car at Amscot to see how much money was left on her moms credit card and then proceeded to buy 2 crosses. So is there any pings from her phone when she was at Penneys????? Then when they said they found something in the bag with the body, the first thought that came to my head, was one of the crosses and if this turned out to be true, then my thought was she put the cross inside the bag and didnt dump her until the 27th- OR she went back and placed it in the bag- this is only if it turns out to be a cross and LP said a gold cross on NG.

in my mind also.......said LE found clothes etc also in the sam vacinity of the nude baby.....that is why LE said 'girl' on the first report.......or wear:prayer:ing jewelry???

I can't understand why no one is concerned that LP's cross story is so obviously false. :waitasec:

Yes true , but LP was going for Casey's symbolic behaviors. Will the profilers now show that close to the house fits. That knowledge of the local neighborhood fits. The spot Casey chose was not random. Look how she has been tied to the house. If she is so self centered why put Caylee at a place she would like. They just took too much credit from the pings and not on real behaviors. Pings help, but knowledge and habits are better.

I can't understand why no one is concerned that LP's cross story is so obviously false. :waitasec:

I don't think it is, I think LE found a cross inside the garbage bag containing the remains or on the remains.

well then if you are thinking like me, that there was a cross inside the bag, can someone go to the pings or timeline as I cannot load the maps and see when she went to Penneys to purchase these crosses- or another thought- maybe if it is a cross inside the bag, it could be one that she may have had at the house and the ones bought at Penneys she did something else with- can anyone actually verify what color the crosses were she got at penneys? What about the black one she wore around her neck? Was that from Penneys?

I just passed by a thread that said Cindy purchased 2 crosses at penneys? I thought Casey went and purchased the 2 crosses?

I didnt mean a "thread" in my last post. I meant I passed by a post that said Cindy bought the 2 crosses.

I've been thinking perhaps they found the cross there. Whatever they found, it was blatant & damning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back