Spicher attorney would be 'surprised' if Terri not arrested

I don't understand why an arrest would be any closer now than a week ago. Clearly Dede was not helpful to the prosecution yesterday. I still think it will be a while, until they hear on record what everyone has to say, from teachers at the school, to possibly students, to other friends, etc. Grand juries can take weeks to hear testimony. I don't think they listen to just one person and vote to indict.

Would the police offer TMH to turn herself in? Rather than going to her home to arrest her? Would we know about that before it happens?

the following is moo.... but everything that is coming out screams of PRESSURE on TMH.

And the pressure has come on all fronts!
1) her baby K is taken from her
2) she is booted from her home
3) pressure to pay Kaine for half of the retainer (that is a LOT O LOOT!)
4) her m4h plan outed
5) landscaper sting
6) pressers with K and DY calling her out on the carpet
7) dateline
8) her friends' homes searched, friends interviewed
9) DDS not speaking to her anymore and testifying at GJ (AND MOST LIKELY ASKING FOR IMMUNITY)

I agree that DDS' atty saying this could also be a pressure tactic....

All I can say is that TMH is one tough cookie to not be cracking under this pressure. In fact I shouldn't say cookie because a cookie, even one of mine (I suck at baking) would have crumbled long before all this!

Would the police offer TMH to turn herself in? Rather than going to her home to arrest her? Would we know about that before it happens?

Good question. I would imagine it's up to law enforcement how they handle it.

It would be nice to have something official to go on, but I will not be shocked if LE waits some more before making an arrest. This one just seems to be a long-cook case.

This isn't even 8 weeks yet. Robert Blake it took one whole year. Scott Peterson 4 mos. Whew I've seen cases drag on a long time. They're just getting their ducks in a row.

the following is moo.... but everything that is coming out screams of PRESSURE on TMH.

And the pressure has come on all fronts!
1) her baby K is taken from her
2) she is booted from her home
3) pressure to pay Kaine for half of the retainer (that is a LOT O LOOT!)
4) her m4h plan outed
5) landscaper sting
6) pressers with K and DY calling her out on the carpet
7) dateline
8) her friends' homes searched, friends interviewed
9) DDS not speaking to her anymore and testifying at GJ (AND MOST LIKELY ASKING FOR IMMUNITY)

I agree that DDS' atty saying this could also be a pressure tactic....

All I can say is that TMH is one tough cookie to not be cracking under this pressure. In fact I shouldn't say cookie because a cookie, even one of mine (I suck at baking) would have crumbled long before all this!
Honestly, and of course this is just my opinion, based on what I have seen and my experience with people in heated custody cases or children with severe illnesses or even grieving family members. Also throw in what we do know of her mental state. I think the woman is highly medicated and probably being cosseted by her parents and attorney. I also am of the opinion that she looks at things through her own reality and just does not realize how she is caught up in a huge whirlpool. MOO

I had been leaning toward thinking that TH had initially hidden Kyron away somewhere in order to scare Kaine and that maybe DD had been in on the plan, but now I'm thinking it's way more serious than that and DD has given LE everything they need to make an arrest. It will amaze me if the arrest isn't announced today!

AND, please remember the Grand Jury had met, indicted and LE already had KC in custody when Caylee was found. Let's hope it goes that way in this case.

Where is Kyron?

This isn't even 8 weeks yet. Robert Blake it took one whole year. Scott Peterson 4 mos. Whew I've seen cases drag on a long time. They're just getting their ducks in a row.

Yes - I don't see any major moves coming down the pipe right now, unless LE is really ready to cave to anxious public opinion. MOO.

Well, I'm kinda happy at the moment that at least one defense-related attorney on this case has some loosie-lips. :wink:

The esteemed Houze, Esq. is so dry and tight-lipped - he makes me feel quite parched.

AND, please remember the Grand Jury had met, indicted and LE already had KC in custody when Caylee was found. Let's hope it goes that way in this case.

Where is Kyron?

In Casey's case they had pretty solid evidence that Caylee's decomposing body had been in Casey's trunk when she was arrested. If they take TH into custody, I think they will also have some pretty solid evidence that she either kidnapped or killed Kyron.

MOO

I think LE knew last week that they would be announcing an arrest or two today.

Whether it's an arrest for kidnapping/murder or not remains to be seen.

At the very least LE will charge TH with the MFH.

I think it's possible that Spicher was put on the stand in the Grand Jury room and pled the fifth. That's why she was told to come back later. They are probably working on some kind of immunity deal. JMO

If Terri is guilty I hope that statement from Spicher's lawyer can't be used in trial as something that "swayed the jury". Gosh, I think that was a dumb thing to say. JMO

I'm kind of wondering if this isn't another barb to TH - see, your attorney is keeping his mouth closed, but mine isn't, and won't anytime soon. I mean wow, the difference in attornies at this point is quite astounding. I almost want to tell him myself to shut his mouth. Maybe since he's just a trial lawyer, he just doesn't have the experience that Houze has, but still. Loose lips sink ships, you know!

I was kinda surprised he said it. I guess it depends on what he's trying to accomplish, and how good of a lawyer he is.

Don't want to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead but LE must have some whopper pile of evidence that they are keeping under lock and key. As many have stated on other threads, based on what we (the public) know from MSM and DY/TY/KH, there is next to nothing that would stand up in a court of law against Terri.

It has been suggested in at least one article that the arrest may be for the MFH plot, rather than Kyron's disappearance, since, as you say, there doesn't appear to be enough evidence for a conviction in the latter.

Unless they have something really damning that hasn't leaked out yet. Again, hopefully something that will lead to finding Kyron safe and sound.

Does anyone have links to booking records or have they been checked in the last few hours?
TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back