Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

No, not against the law, she can lie and get paid for it too!! What a swell deal!!! :crazy: Im sure she didn't do the interview for free:banghead:

Desiree Young has given interviews to People Magazine also. Do we assume she was also paid?

TIA

Desiree Young has given interviews to People Magazine also. Do we assume she was also paid?

TIA

just my wittle opinion but I could care less if anyone got paid. The difference between DY and DDS is that DY gives interviews to all media outlets. This is what happened when KATU tried to get a statement from DDS about her people article:

A KATU News reporter sent his phone number to Spicher’s cell phone so he could ask her some questions about that morning. She sent a text back asking who he was. When he told her who he was and what he wanted to know, she did not respond.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100942434.html

that truly is the difference imhoo...

I wondered that too. Back home from there (meaning the 38-acres)? People are so dang vague and I wonder why.
the way it reads it sounds like that is what DDS "told" her friend. I am so glad that LE has taken her phones and computers because they will not lie but tell the truth.

moo

TIA

I Imagine she was I have no clue if anyone was paid anything, Im sure it didn't matter to her or Kaine, all they want is Kyron found, cannot say the same for DeDe or Terri JMO

TIA

I don't know if People paid Desiree but I wouldn't mind if they did. I'm pretty sure Desiree hasn't been paid for all her interviews because she's given so many for various news media and even if she got money for some of them it appears that her main motivation is to get the news about the case and Kyron's story out there.

DS's interview raises the money possibility more because it's the only one that I know of. She ignored all the microphones pointed at her when she exited the GJ although it would have been a great chance to say the same thing and get her message distributed more widely: I don't believe Terri is capable of doing anything and I didn't leave the property. It made a lot of people wonder if she'd taken a leaf out of her attorney's or Houze and Terri's book and decided to stay silent to avoid saying the wrong thing. Now she's apparently changed her policy and it might make people wonder what's different about the People magazine to make them her exception.

But of course she's got the right to do any interviews to any news outlets she wants and if she gets paid for it the more power to her. Maybe her attorney has decided that it was time to get the positive message out there and chose People because it's not local.

just my wittle opinion but I could care less if anyone got paid. The difference between DY and DDS is that DY gives interviews to all media outlets. This is what happened when KATU tried to get a statement from DDS about her people article:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100942434.html

that truly is the difference imhoo...

Was that before or after KATU broke their user agreement and outed Terri ?

Was that before or after KATU broke their user agreement and outed Terri ?
if you look at all of the people articles they have outed Terri as well.... over and over in fact with her picture on the front cover several times.

if you look at all of the people articles they have outed Terri as well.... over and over in fact with her picture on the front cover several times.

Talking about when they outed her as commenting on articles.

calli, you also have me thinking...

in the people article DDS says they read articles but stayed away from the comments sections... funny that on the 30th she is outed for commenting!!!!!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

Spicher describes being in "crisis mode" with Terri during that time at her home outside Portland, Ore. They tried to avoid the media circus during the day – with no cable TV, they looked at articles online, but learned to avoid the reader comments – and guarded against any potential intruders at night.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

snickers at nursebeme

She said hoo ha! I say hoo ha. ;)

lol @ hoo he, gonna have to add that one to the vocabulary, never heard the boy part moniker before.

Her father's a sheriff and all she can think of to protect herself with for 11 days is a fire extinguisher??? Didn't realize her cell phone was missing until she got home? Per her friends she was attending a gardening class at the crucial time but no mention of that here. Not buying anything she said.

calli, you also have me thinking...

in the people article DDS says they read articles but stayed away from the comments sections... funny that on the 30th she is outed for commenting!!!!!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

Spicher describes being in "crisis mode" with Terri during that time at her home outside Portland, Ore. They tried to avoid the media circus during the day – with no cable TV, they looked at articles online, but learned to avoid the reader comments – and guarded against any potential intruders at night.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

So I guess we know how they learned to avoid the comment section...The hard way.

I posted this in the Q&A thread. Re-posting here in hopes of someone knowing:

What date was the Dede Spicher flier distributed by LE? I found a few articles that refer to the flier having been distributed in past tense, and those articles are from Aug 10, a Tuesday. I found one article that says there was a spike in tips beginning Monday Aug 9 after the flier was distributed.

I wondered if the flier had been distributed over that weekend, but am unable to find anything to say exactly when it was distributed. A spike on Monday indicates to me that the tips may have started over the weekend based on flier distribution, and reached a noticeable point of 'spiking' on Monday.

I was even thinking that perhaps LE had distributed the flier on the Friday, hoping to catch people at home or in the area to give it to who might not be in the area or be home on other days of the week. In other words, trying to hit the area on the same day of the week - Friday - as Kyron went missing.

If anyone has a date of distribution, I'd appreciate it.

TIA

I posted this in the Q&A thread. Re-posting here in hopes of someone knowing:

What date was the Dede Spicher flier distributed by LE? I found a few articles that refer to the flier having been distributed in past tense, and those articles are from Aug 10, a Tuesday. I found one article that says there was a spike in tips beginning Monday Aug 9 after the flier was distributed.

I wondered if the flier had been distributed over that weekend, but am unable to find anything to say exactly when it was distributed. A spike on Monday indicates to me that the tips may have started over the weekend based on flier distribution, and reached a noticeable point of 'spiking' on Monday.

I was even thinking that perhaps LE had distributed the flier on the Friday, hoping to catch people at home or in the area to give it to who might not be in the area or be home on other days of the week. In other words, trying to hit the area on the same day of the week - Friday - as Kyron went missing.

If anyone has a date of distribution, I'd appreciate it.

TIA

Sorry BeanE, but the odds of someone, other than you, having that info, are nil to none.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back