***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

I don't know about you guys, but today was a hard day for me. The moment I saw JA being interviewed on the "Today Show" memories rushed back of sweet little Caylee....the pics, the videos. Not an easy day at all. G-d bless JA for letting the world know what this was all about...a 2 year old girl ...gone too soon.

I'm with you on that one RR004 - I read the first release last night on Wesh and it started all over again - and then the Sentinel at midnight Orlando time and wow - we all knew how we felt then but it was much worse hearing it from the inside - very very sad. I had to sign off early last night (for me) because I just couldn't read anymore...:sigh: and now I'm back to :no: and :hoppingmad: and :anguish: and :toast: to.......

Jeff Ashton...... :bow: thank you for writing this book!

I am saving to read on my Kindle on my drive to Florida for Thanksgiving. I'll make sure that I take my high blood pressure meds that morning.

Saw Jeff Ashton on The Today Show this morning and I have no doubt that he would have eaten FCA alive had she taken the stand!:banghead: I really wanted to see that during the trial. Today he looked relaxed and unstressed....good for him! I hope that his book is a major best seller.

Debating if I will go past the site where Caylee was found while I'm in the area -- I'm not sure that I could do it -- waaay too creepy and not exactly how you want to remember a precious child -- at the scene where their rotting, tortured corpse was found! Plus, I might get too fired up and swing around the corner and shout a few choice words at the Anthony house hoping that Cindy is outside. LOL

Love the comments that Jeff made about JB's swarminess. JB and company are such low-lifes and I truly hope that they reap what they sowed during the trial. We can just sit back and know for certain that it will happen.

One thing's for sure....FCA will be hiding out for sure now that this book and it's revelations are out and hot in the media. I hope that she is in hiding for the rest of her sorry, unproductive life.

170 Viewers on the site right now - One question was what area fascinated him - He said that the area of Caylees clothing completely disintegrating except for the letters (Big Trouble Comes in SMall Packages). He said there was only one study that he could find on the degradation of fabrics - and asked that there be more research being done.

I'm sure a lot of people felt the same exact way, seeing the photo. I have a granddaughter that will turn 2 in a couple of weeks. I call her my little butterball because she was born right after Thanksgiving after my DIL consumed mass quantities of the dinner before going into labor and we were joking the Turkey was coming out of the oven 1st, and then the baby would be born right after-Still shocked those words came pretty true. Anyway, when they come for a visit and my DIL, my butterball and I go for a walk, the little one holds on to my index finger and says 'Namma, wok me', it makes me laugh, but I think back to Caylee and sorry. I need to stop for now.

BBM
Sorry I'm behind but I couldn't let this post pass by with just a thank you.
I totally get where you are coming from. There are no word to express how much I love my grandchildren and in return they love me.
Caylee deserved to be loved unconditionally and charished by those who 'claimed' to love her.
Some days a person dosen't realize still how raw those wounds are. Mine are broken wide open too BigMomma.

JA- No definition from any MH expert can explain Casey.

Question - (still going at 4:18!).....What is the #1 thing that the jury didn't hear . His answer, that there was a more realistic display of CA/FCA relationsihp. But he couldn't due to hearsay and CA wasn't honest.
Yup...she would have denied, denied, denied.
And Caylee lost...how sad.
Listening to JA right now only makes me admire him more.

Interesting! I just realized there has been no mention of Lee. In a way I am relieved - Jeff Ashton must realize that Lee was just an unwilling participant in FCA's (and CA's) drama over the years and was devastated by this trial and Caylee's death and so went easy on him.

I remember during JA's interviews directly after the verdict, JA said that Lee surprised him the most out of all the As. I did not take it in a good way at the time. Maybe I misunderstood and he meant it in a good way.

IMO

Interesting! I just realized there has been no mention of Lee. In a way I am relieved - Jeff Ashton must realize that Lee was just an unwilling participant in FCA's (and CA's) drama over the years and was devastated by this trial and Caylee's death and so went easy on him.

They considered Lee a hostile witness because he was a different Lee than they had saw in the depositon in 2009. He refused to meet with Frank before the trial so they knew something was going on.

Respectfully snipped ^^ but omg...that just broke me :( I hope that little sweetpea knows now how many of us out here have a special place in their hearts just for her. ugh :**(

Then CA has the NERVE to say on Dr Phil that Caylee would be turning over in her grave (what grave?) if her Mother had been convicted. That woman is UNREAL!!

This is OT but even though she's confined to her home it's still a cake walk. What does she do all day? lay around, mess with her guards, play on the computer. She has free room and board. This all worked out just grand for her. She's back to her old life style of mooching off of everyone, but now she doesn't even have to take care of her daughter. Plus she has her fan club and succeeded in making her Father look like a pedophile. I need to stop, giving myself a bad headache. :banghead:

Lee is barely mentioned. Here and there, in passing, mostly when describing a factual who was where when. No analysis, except to say that Lee was the peace keeper who was called upon when CA and OCA were going at it, which was often.

Juror number 8. The only juror who cried when the verdict was read.

JA- No definition from any MH expert can explain Casey.

How can a mental health expert explain pure evil? They want to put a name on it, and give it a reason for existing - like mental illness or trauma. Casey had none of that.

They considered Lee a hostile witness because he was a different Lee than they had saw in the depositon in 2009. He refused to meet with Frank before the trial so they knew something was going on.

LA put on an Academy Award winning act with his crying about not knowing FCA was pregnant and he wasn't included in the baby shower. Yes, every man I know wants to go to a baby shower. That was pathetic!! He is totally controled by Mom.

George. JA thinks GA missed talking about Caylee, and was happy to hear that he could talk about her on the stand.

needed Cindy to refute notion that OCA was a "good mother," which would have helped prove motive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back