Stacey Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook IL Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quoted as saying she took cash out of the safe, her passport, and a bikini when she left.

Cash out of the safe? He does have a lot of toys around the house. RV, pool, new decking etc. Pretty good on a cop's salary don't you think?

This whole thing sound so fishy right back to 1999 when her mom disappeared.

Anyone know if there is a link to a missing persons page on her mom, or what her mom's name is? Sheesh, I wish I had a TV at work.

Maybe he choked her with her bikini.

I hope State LE finds what they are looking for.

Cash out of the safe? He does have a lot of toys around the house. RV, pool, new decking etc. Pretty good on a cop's salary don't you think?
What do you want to bet a lot of it was purchased with a life insurance policy on wife #3 for wife #4?!

Car found at Airport

http://www.chicagosuburbannews.com/romeoville/homepage/x1149875992

Teppel said Drew Peterson told investigators after receiving the call from Stacy Peterson he went to the airport and picked up the vehicle and drove it back to the family residence, which is less than 400 yards from their home on Pheasant Chase Court.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So did he drag all the kids along when he walked to get it?! This would have been after 9:00 pm, Right? He would have to get the kids out of bed to do this...or have left them alone.

Thank you everyone! I wonder what did happen to her mom?

So did he drag all the kids along when he walked to get it?! This would have been after 9:00 pm, Right? He would have to get the kids out of bed to do this...or have left them alone.

Did someone drive him over there or did he walk since it was so close? :bang:

Okay, a few interested statements from the interviews with Drew Peterson:

"I believe she's either going to tell people where she is or she's going to go down deeper, like how her mom did," said Peterson's husband.

"I had drama before Stacy, and Stacy just added to it," he said.

Peterson, who did not want to speak on camera, said he believed his wife was not missing, but was instead "where she wants to be."

Now, here is something I find a bit strange. First, strange that he lived down the street with Stacy from his ex wife. I guess with kids involved that can be a good thing. But, so he is trying to return the kids after a weekend visit with him, and according to what I've read, he knocks and no one answers. So, I'm assuming this all happens the same day, he gets a neighbor to help and enters the house where he finds her dead in the tub. Now, if I am trying to return my kids to my ex, and no one answers the door, I'm going to assume they are irresponsible and not home. Then I'm going to take the kids back to my house. Then I'm going to call my ex and leave a message and say, okay you weren't home so the kids are still with me. Then, maybe by the following day I'm going to be suspicious enough to break into the house. Only if I actually care still about the well being of my ex, mind you. I am certainly not trying to break into their house to check on them right away. Unless, of course, I know they are dead in their bathtub.

I agree. He set that up, but what I don't understand is why after it was investigated...that LE didn't put 2 and 2 together? How did they miss his affair with Stacy at the time, too?!

Why do I get the feeling the car was never at the airport?

I agree. He set that up, but what I don't understand is why after it was investigated...that LE didn't put 2 and 2 together? How did they miss his affair with Stacy at the time, too?!

Last year we here had a man who drowned his wife. But the coroner ruled it accidental. It wasn't until he had a nervous breakdown and confessed to doctors that he was arrested. Creepy that he could have gotten away with it.

So if your 17 year old daughter is dating a 47 year old man, you'd probably throw a fit right? Makes you wonder if that's why she dissapeared. Unless she was already gone. But how many people have family that many members that are dissapearing and suspiciously dying?

So if your 17 year old daughter is dating a 47 year old man, you'd probably throw a fit right? Makes you wonder if that's why she dissapeared. Unless she was already gone. But how many people have family that many members that are dissapearing and suspiciously dying?
It is my understanding her mother went missing years before she met or hooked up with Sarge. I would not expect he had anything to do with it...but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get